What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching first series of pushing daisies looking forward to starting the second series next weekend.

Also been rewatching babylon 5 half way through first series and enjoying it just as much as I did the first time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    S7 of Roseanne, fantastic.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Firefly is as good as Dollhouse is bad. And Dollhouse is so very, very bad.....

Make sure you follow Firefly with Serenity - Guaranteed viewing bliss.

Taken the plunge Straker, and have ordered Firefly & Serenity.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I'm watching Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1, as well as Frasier Season 8 at the moment. I love both shows so much :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 4 of Six Feet Under. I wasn't going to bother after a disapointing third season but I'd heard Season 5 (the final one) was brilliant so I'm sticking with it.

I'm enjoying it but not in a *Dexter, Wire, Sopranos* kind of way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate Housewives, Season 5. Do not get the hate for this season, it's brilliant!
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Currently enjoying Southland, aside from the irritating wife.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 1 of CSI NY. I like it but so far nowhere near as much as the original CSI (Vegas).
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Married with... Children Season 5
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started on Lexx season 1. So forgot how good it is, apart from the next movie/feature length episode, Eating Pattern, a bit slow and un-interesting last time I watched it.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently watching Season 4 of Farscape. Loving it, especially when it's a more ensemble episode as opposed to the episodes that focus more on a particular relationship that I really don't like.
  • JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugly Betty S1, decided to start from the beginning, its better than I remember!
    Desperate Housewives S3, easily their best season and so brilliantly set up by its early years.
  • PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Munsters S2 and Looney Tunes Golden Collection 5 & 6,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    Redemption is terrible. They’d have to pay me to watch that again. S8 however is one of the best and sends the series off in fine style.

Depends which version you watch. If you opt for the cheaper DVD you only get the broadcast version of Redemption which isn't great. The slightly more expensive two disc Redemption set comes with the directors extended version which is awesome. An extra 30 minutes longer than the broadcast version, extra fight sequences, more character development between Jack and Carl and lots of great White house exchanges with the exchange of power. The extended version also has no ticking clock so you never leave the action. The extended version comes with an audio commentary, making of feature and a documentary on child soldiers.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just finished "Ghost Squad" (took me about 2 years!) and "Deadline".
    Now returning to "Wiseguy" after a break of several months. I'd no idea there were so many episodes.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    almost up to date on The Vampire Diaries, watching s03e19 tonight, then i have to find something else to watch :(

i really don't know how i've managed to watch almost 3 seasons in less than 2 months :o
  • maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently watching Vampire Diaries, Lost, Farscape and Merlin. Don't know how I manage to fit them all in lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nearly finished season 4 of Six Feet Under. I was getting a bit bored of it by season 3 but decided to stay with it and I'm very glad I did!! I'm loving it right now and can't wait to start the final 5th season as I keep hearing such wonderful things about it. :) I'll be sad when it ends...:(
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on season 6 of Buffy with the wife, then will go through all 5 of Angel.
    I will be going through Brotherhood on my own soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Criminal Minds Season 6, been renting the whole series from Lovefilm. And while waiting for the next disc I've been watching Game of Thrones Season 1, hope Sky Atlantic repeat Season 2 over the summer/Autumn.
  • AbewestAbewest Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just coming to the end of Breaking Bad series 4.

Three episodes to go, and I can feel the withdrawal symptoms already getting into gear.
  • DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently re-watching Twin Peaks and I've been loaned the entire Battlestar Galactica box set to watch from the start after that.
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started BBC's Season 1 of Sherlock Holmes.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to all those FM's who recommended Firefly and Serenity. What a shame it didnt have more of an impact, but what exists is brilliant TV......
  • BrummiekevBrummiekev Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Been watching Weeds Season 1 and 2 recently, love it.

Today, Breaking Bad Season 4 finally arrived (been waiting over a month for it), so will be watching that now. BB is one of my favourite shows EVER.:D