Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it this week this awful Kat thing is over?

Masood being all lovely.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless Masood, helping Ian out :)
    Dessie wrote: »
    I've heard that theory around a few places - hadn't thought about it much, but that scene I think makes it a definite possibility!

Yeah, I heard it a while ago too and thought it was a possibility, but I did think that scene was foreshadowing!
    lmao, it reminds me of when she was all 'What sort of person abandons their child?" completely without irony.

Seriously, in Zainab's mind, she's polishing her 'Mother of the Year' trophies. :p

Oh Zee :rolleyes: Her hypocrisy is incredible, but sometimes rather hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can actually watch EE live this week ...

Is there actually anything of interest happening?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly EE i'm feeling all itchy :mad:
    It's okay, it's okay, Masood and Zainab aren't! Someone's FINALLY going to talk to him properly.

It's about time too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can actually watch EE live this week ...

Is there actually anything of interest happening?

I'm not sure what's in the spoilers for the week. Mostly tonight it's bed bugs, Sharon & Tanya making snide remarks and Masood talking to Ian.

Oh and Kat and the shadow bleargh.
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Ooh, good scene. Nice to acknowledge some of the history Ian and Masood have!

...and then we have a mysterious foot. :rolleyes:

Ha, if only. It will never end. :cry:

(My money's on it finally being revealed at Christmas.)
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Masood being all lovely.

Alfie finds out soon doesn't he? I want to say the 14th. So it's got to be over soon. Thank God.

But, frankly, for 'suspense', cos we're all on the edge of our seats, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out who it is 'til Christmas. "I cannot believe you cheated on me with that man. I won't even speak his name!!! "Why don't you go live with your boyfriend?" *cut to Kat knocking on a nondescript door* "Can I live with you, sweetheart?" :sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this.
    A proper conversation between two interesting characters.
    We learn something about them, about their thoughts and feelings...
    Good stuff.

Is this the same EE that does the Katshadow plot :confused::confused: :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hai Masoods issues and Ians issues.

The **** is this affair shit though?

It's Derek isn't it? It's going to be Derek.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ian :(

Cannot feel sorry for Kat in the slightest, are we supposed to??
    Ooh, good scene. Nice to acknowledge some of the history Ian and Masood have!

...and then we have a mysterious foot. :rolleyes:

Ha, if only. It will never end. :cry:

(My money's on it finally being revealed at Christmas.)

Ugh just no that's too far away.
    Alfie finds out soon doesn't he? I want to say the 14th. So it's got to be over soon. Thank God.

But, frankly, for 'suspense', cos we're all on the edge of our seats, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out who it is 'til Christmas. "I cannot believe you cheated on me with that man. I won't even speak his name!!! "Why don't you go live with your boyfriend?" *cut to Kat knocking on a nondescript door* "Can I live with you, sweetheart?" :sleep::sleep:

I thought i'd read he finds out soon. I just want the stupidness to stop, I can't keep watching it till Christmas, my head may actually explode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adored the Ian and Masood scenes, so refreshing to see someone actually trying to help him. Loved the little touches of history, makes all the difference when two characters interact.

Jean helping Shirley was really touching too.

The Kat stuff was just ridiculous. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when they came up with this storyline. :sleep:
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOVED the Ian and Masood scenes, briliant! STILL too short though on dialogue!! HATE Kat and her shadow (Derek) - it's gotta be Derek to make it cringy. And for EE to have a 'who killed Derek' storyline. Also fits with Kat's past - Derek is so like the guy who abused her (Harry?)) has to be.
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Can't remember the last time Masood got a scene of that length with anyone, hmm.

Okay episode though - if I pretend the Kat storyline isn't happening, enjoyed the Ian/Masood and Jean/Shirley scenes, and am intrigued by what Max is up to.
    I thought i'd read he finds out soon. I just want the stupidness to stop, I can't keep watching it till Christmas, my head may actually explode.

Just because Alfie finds out though doesn't mean the audience does... :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there unusual amount of contrast in quality in that episode.

Or is that how it is usually because I wouldn't know.

I can't believe they cut away from Ian asking for help to give the final scene to Kat and her panty-dropping shadow escapades though.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

I reckon it's going to be dragged out til Christmas. It'll be the big reveal at Christmas, this will be the big Branning storyline where we'll find out she's been shagging either Derek, Jack or Max :yawn: Either that or it's Michael she's been shagging so it'll be dragged out even longer until Charlie returns from her break :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    I adored the Ian and Masood scenes, so refreshing to see someone actually trying to help him. Loved the little touches of history, makes all the difference when two characters interact.

Jean helping Shirley was really touching too.

The Kat stuff was just ridiculous. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when they came up with this storyline. :sleep:

You can just picture it, can't you?

Writer #1: Jessie's coming back and we've got loads of eps on her contract to burn through. We need a storyline.
    Writer #2: Um, affair?
    Writer #1: Genius. Who with?
    Writer #2: Max?
    Writer #1: Been there done that.
    Writer #2: Jack?
    Writer #1: She's not a Mitchell. And she's not even blonde.
    Writer #2: Ray?
    Writer #1: Meh.
    Writer #2: *deeply sarcastic* Why doesn't she just have an affair with a shadow?
    Writer #1: Eureka! We'll have a who's-shagging-Kat storyline! It's groundbreaking!
    Writer #2: *facepalm*
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)

Not seen the ep yet...not looking forward to what sounds like more Kat nonsense and Lucy being a brat :rolleyes:

Ian and Masood had scenes together? I do look forward to seeing that! :)
    Gosh, I really miss the Masood/Beale family dynamic, how I miss MQ :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon it's going to be dragged out til Christmas. It'll be the big reveal at Christmas, this will be the big Branning storyline where we'll find out she's been shagging either Derek, Jack or Max :yawn: Either that or it's Michael she's been shagging so it'll be dragged out even longer until Charlie returns from her break :sleep:

I thought Alfie finds out next week? Or does he find out but the audience still doesn't?! Because of course, we're all on tenterhooks waiting............... :sleep:..../when will this nightmare of a storyline end! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    I thought Alfie finds out next week? Or does he find out but the audience still doesn't?! Because of course, we're all on tenterhooks waiting............... :sleep:..../when will this nightmare of a storyline end! :rolleyes:

I think I'd seriously lose the will to live if Alfie was to find out but we still don't.

Can you imagine it, we'd be treated to endless scenes of Alfie confronting a shadow :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember the last time Masood got a scene of that length with anyone, hmm.

Okay episode though - if I pretend the Kat storyline isn't happening, enjoyed the Ian/Masood and Jean/Shirley scenes, and am intrigued by what Max is up to.

Just because Alfie finds out though doesn't mean the audience does... :cry:

:cry: Noooo everyone should know now and make it stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Writer #1: Jessie's coming back and we've got loads of eps on her contract to burn through. We need a storyline.
    Writer #2: *deeply sarcastic* Why doesn't she just have an affair with a shadow?
    Writer #1: Eureka! We'll have a who's-shagging-Kat storyline! It's groundbreaking!

This is probably scarily accurate!

BIB Not just a shadow, but there was what could have been a fake hand on a stick last week :sleep:

It baffles me how not one writer at EE, a show that has done so many affairs it's probably in the hundreds, doesn't realise that to care about an affair you have to care about both characters and about their connection so you understand why they're doing what they're doing and you care about what happens and believe in them as a couple. With no interaction between them you can't have any of this...how is it the viewers know this but tptb don't :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'd seriously lose the will to live if Alfie was to find out but we still don't.

Can you imagine it, we'd be treated to endless scenes of Alfie confronting a shadow :sleep:

Omg this is what's going to happen isn't it! And endless scenes of Kalfie arguing talking about 'him' and never using his name!
    This storyline is like a nightmare having a nightmare!

I feel so bad for Jessie having to act this rubbish! Though I feel worse for us having to watch it!
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually can't stand Lucy right now. who the hell does she think she is?!
    She needs a slap.

On the head.

With a spanner.

Where the hell is Ben when you need him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Writer #1: Eureka! :sleep: We'll have a who's-shagging-Kat storyline! It's groundbreaking!

LOL! I seriously don't get how the audience are meant to find it dramatic or entertaining in the slightest. That is unless you have a thing for shadows and/or selected body parts. :sleep:

Seriously hope more thought and effort is put into Chryed's upcoming storyline. The thing is when EE is good, it is really good, but then they come out with this crap and you have to question why you're wasting half an hour of your life watching!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tbh, the longer they drag out this cheating storyline, the less likely they'll be to have another cheating storyline, so they can drag it out 'til 2015 if they want to. Of course, if they decide to have a Chryed cheating s/l too, they better end it ASAP :p

From a general perspective though, I genuinely don't get how they haven't seen how this storyline has gone down like a lead balloon and seem to be dragging it out beyond all reason?! It's really terrible and dragging the whole show down. I can't believe what they've done to Kat, who was once one of the greatest characters they'd ever had :(
This discussion has been closed.