The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 89)

Comments

• n.booth97n.booth97 Posts: 8,883
    Forum Member
    Josiestweet Josie Gibson
    If u ever want ur locks doing @Charleymcewen has magic hands! On of the best celebrity hair dressers. I love him!

John james left this morning. Feel a bit like shampoo wivout conditioner now. I'm off to Bristol to c my lot. Woop woop

That is so sweet
  • shezha39shezha39 Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh johnny boy its last call to gate get yr skates on, flight about to be taxing down runway :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,768
    Forum Member
    :D
    Afternoon guys. Thats me all finished up with work until next wednesday woop woop. Now to get this house in to some sort of semblance lol .

Phil- missed your post this morning as was already on route to work.Did you get the DM link you were looking for. Get yourself down to that airport. You're bound to come up with some excuse to see John.

Stephy- do i need to post any more suitors or have you found a suitable candidate. Bet you didnt know our jonny was a dead ringer for gerard butler lol

Guys am going to my sisters house for xmas day dinner so probs wont get on the thread till late on xmas night if at all. We are gonna have a clip fest and a wee light discussion and a bit of banter to pass the time over the christmas period so if anyone has any good clips have them ready.

Lastly for now I would like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you on here a wonderful christmas and a peaceful new year. My love to all the thread family- you are wonderful each in your own way.As they say it takes all sorts to make a world.

Take Care and be safe over the festive season.

Marion xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas To You too Marion xx :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,487
    Forum Member
    fedfan28 wrote: »
    Afternoon guys. Thats me all finished up with work until next wednesday woop woop. Now to get this house in to some sort of semblance lol .

Phil- missed your post this morning as was already on route to work.Did you get the DM link you were looking for. Get yourself down to that airport. You're bound to come up with some excuse to see John.

Stephy- do i need to post any more suitors or have you found a suitable candidate. Bet you didnt know our jonny was a dead ringer for gerard butler lol

Guys am going to my sisters house for xmas day dinner so probs wont get on the thread till late on xmas night if at all. We are gonna have a clip fest and a wee light discussion and a bit of banter to pass the time over the christmas period so if anyone has any good clips have them ready.

Lastly for now I would like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you on here a wonderful christmas and a peaceful new year. My love to all the thread family- you are wonderful each in your own way.As they say it takes all sorts to make a world.

Marion xx

Afternoon Marion :D
    Merry Christmas to you too lovely :)
    xxx
  • clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    angel07 wrote: »
    seanobrien99
    .Don't forget John and Josie are on Channel 5 tomorrow at 9pm for Greatest Christmas Moments.
    half a minute ago via HootSuite

Please, please can someone record this - I have a house full of people and I don't think I will be able to watch it x

I have been well and truly outed my daughter opened the broom cupboard and said what is this calendar all about - I wont tell you what else she said but it wasn't nice :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Marion xx

Afternoon Marion :)
    Merry Christmas to you to :)
    Forum Member
    clazza 1 wrote: »
    Please, please can someone record this - I have a house full of people and I don't think I will be able to watch it x

I have been well and truly outed my daughter opened the broom cupboard and said what is this calendar all about - I wont tell you what else she said but it wasn't nice :D

Im sure someone will record it :)

Haha, how rude! She didnt ask you to get her one then?! :p
    Forum Member
    I guess everyone is getting last minute things done. Bit quiet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbfan09 wrote: »
    Aww bless so Johnny James is on his way. Or will be soon. I'm sure time will fly for them :)

Merry Christmas Posie :D

Anyone up for trying to get #MerryXmasJJJ trending?

Afternoon everyone!!

My laptops not been working for last 2 weeks so I've been desperate for my JJJ fix. Obviously I still haven't caught up with everything but have just skimmed through the pages on this thread.
    So Happy Birthday Vodka Girl !
    Wonderful to hear John's finally got his flight -hope he has a great Xmas with his mum and loys.
    Hope Josie has a lovely Christmas with her family.

Hope all my fellow threadmates have a wonderful & enjoyable Christmas !

Anyway I think its a great idea to get #MerryXmasJJJ trending !!
    Forum Member

Im here! *waves* :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm @LilGirlOf7 on Twitter.

I've been in their company. They do come across as very 'This is our experience and no-one else should be involved. We're the proper fans. We're the ones Josie "knows".' Not their actual words but the attitude they exude. They're not particularly inclusive to other fans. I very much doubt they'd ever say to another fan, 'No, you go first.' At least, that's my experience of them.

As far as I can work out with my brain power alone - careful, this could be dangerous!!! - he'll be landing Friday afternoon our time which should be about 1am-2am christmas morning their time.

He'll probably be in bed most of the day, poor sod. His mum might have to wait until Boxing Day to have him properly to herself. I'm sure she'll just be glad to have him there at all.

But then he'll be off to the cricket!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too :)
  • PhiloPPhiloP Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Marion xx

Hi Marion,

Thought you had missed it. Not to worry but still would like links to DM, James32, Diddididi if you could oblige. When I try Google here it comes up in Arabic :eek: and I'm only just mastering English. :rolleyes:

Chat later. Off to watch DVD with family.

Love Phil xxx

PS

Forgive me hun

A blessed and happy Christmas to you and your family. You have been a delight to chat to and look forward to seeing you in Feb. Anyhow will catch up after Crissie

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    Red Lips wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone!!

My laptops not been working for last 2 weeks so I've been desperate for my JJJ fix. Obviously I still haven't caught up with everything but have just skimmed through the pages on this thread.
    Wonderful to hear John's finally got his flight -hope he has a great Xmas with his mum and loys.

Afternoon! :)
    I have a bit of news if you want me to pm it to you? :)
    Hope you have a good christmas too :D
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member

Click on the videos on the right and John gives a teensy christmas message.

It was obviously done at the shoot back in September. Talk about doing things in advance!
    clazza 1 wrote: »

Broom cupboard? Is John James Harry Potter?? :eek:

;):p
    Forum Member
    Red Lips wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone!!

Think It would be nice to try getting it trending but I don't have a lot of followers lol but have already started buy putting it on a tweet.
    Elnino9 wrote: »

woop Hello lovelies :D
  • Pat92xoxoPat92xoxo Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I should stay away from Twitter for a bit and just hang a little bit on here haha...

Any JJJ news?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elnino9 wrote: »

I'm here as well *waves* :D
  • shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    I popped in a while ago to say hi . Very shy but just had to wish everyone a very happy
    christmas and new year. You have all saved my life this year. Love you all xx
  • debs4273debs4273 Posts: 5,918
    Forum Member

I'm here a-lurking *waves madly* lol :D x
    Forum Member
    Click on the videos on the right and John gives a teensy christmas message.

It was obviously done at the shoot back in September. Talk about doing things in advance!

Broom cupboard? Is John James Harry Potter?? :eek:

;):p

Oh yeah i didnt notice that, haha yeah just a few months!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the plane went in the air at 13:53pm

I'm not a pyschic (cos I can't even spell it!) but I do have weird dreams so think I might be slightly bonkers anyway.

He is safely in the air. The conditioner is on its way to Oz
    Forum Member
    shemarchi wrote: »
    I popped in a while ago to say hi . Very shy but just had to wish everyone a very happy
    christmas and new year. You have all saved my life this year. Love you all xx

Hello lovely! :)
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chezzflirt wrote: »
    I think the plane went in the air at 13:53pm

I'm not a pyschic (cos I can't even spell it!) but I do have weird dreams so think I might be slightly bonkers anyway.

He is safely in the air. The conditioner is on its way to Oz

Just read that back and it's not about quoting ur own post but by gosh, I sound positively potty!:cool:
This discussion has been closed.