Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Huffing and puffing under Phil Mitchell no doubt.:eek:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Trust you to notice it Toni :D

I always notice things like that, I will miss seeing Lacey boobies every week :(:D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Mrs. Critical again.

She's quite amazing. I'd love to try and see you attempt to try and act as good as she does, even so from behind a pc screen.

I don't disagree that Sam was great tonight, but that's a shite argument, the poster mentioned is not a trained, working actress who views it as her trade, Samantha is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I always notice things like that, I will miss seeing Lacey boobies every week :(:D

Well Tanya's back now so that should go some way of making up for Lacey's absence.

I'm starting to think with the baby swap, we'll never see Ronnie/Tanya affair :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    It would have to be a miracle birth. Jane had a hysterectomy after being shot by Ian's eldest son.

Well, I've created one hell of a shock storyline there :o:o:)
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Well Tanya's back now so that should go some way of making up for Lacey's absence.

I'm starting to think with the baby swap, we'll never see Ronnie/Tanya affair :(

No, that happens next year, and comes out on Xmas day. :cool:
  • Options
    Frankie_boyFrankie_boy Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Its a shame this poll isn't open like some of the others. Would have loved to seen those voting it poor. I can guess who it is though.
  • Options
    mouthalmightymouthalmighty Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I've created one hell of a shock storyline there :o:o:)

You know what? The storylines are so preposterous sometimes, I wouldn't rule it out completely... :D
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Average, it wasn't anywhere near excellent IMO.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Its a shame this poll isn't open like some of the others. Would have loved to seen those voting it poor. I can guess who it is though.
    I could write a list of those who voted poor or very poor
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »

Has anyone ever floated the idea that you might possibly be a bit over-invested in a TV soap?
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    The bad....
    I want to be hooked into this storyline, but I'm really not. I feel the pacing has been all wrong in the lead up and like others, I feel it's a step too far for Ronnie's character. It just seems too easy and repetitive to kill another child and plunge her down into grief again, which makes me switch off a bit to the whole storyline. Considering the arch and growth her character went through up to and beyond the rape reveal, I would have liked to have seen Ronnie involved in something utterly different for a while. As in a gripping storyline that doesn't revolve around the usual Ronnie stuff, not just fading her into the background for a couple of months. Or at least they could have chosen a different or less predictable kind of struggle related to the child if they really wanted to make her pregnant. Just my opinion, but immediately killing Ronnie's third baby just frustrates me as a viewer.

BUT

the good...
    It was a good episode, with some good writing and very good performances from the three main characters.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would ask that posters here do not refer to those who object to this storyline as 'PC Saddos'.
    Some of us are bereaved parents.

Personally I have exercised my own best judgment on whether or not to watch this episode for the sake of my own mental health. I have not asked the programme makers to alter the episodes, I have not told people that I think they should not watch it either. I have simply exercised my own right over whether or not I should watch.

I find it incredibly offensive being tarred with the label 'PC Saddo' for doing this. I would ask that posters get some empathy or sensitivity.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »

What does it matter? People are very defensive about EastEnders, I find it bizarre.

In the interests of openness I voted 'average' because it was. The closing ten minutes were quite good but otherwise I wasn't enthralled.
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    notfussy wrote: »
    I would ask that posters here do not refer to those who object to this storyline as 'PC Saddos'.
    Some of us are bereaved parents.

Personally I have exercised my own best judgment on whether or not to watch this episode for the sake of my own mental health. I have not asked the programme makers to alter the episodes, I have not told people that I think they should not watch it either. I have simply exercised my own right over whether or not I should watch.

I find it incredibly offensive being tarred with the label 'PC Saddo' for doing this. I would ask that posters get some empathy or sensitivity.

Well said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    What does it matter? People are very defensive about EastEnders, I find it bizarre.

In the interests of openness I voted 'average' because it was. The closing ten minutes were quite good but otherwise I wasn't enthralled.
    Well it doesn't but i was just stating that i could name most of those posters becuase no matter what EastEnders does they post the same rubbish.

I voted Very good becuase it could have been better
    but i think tommorow it will be
  • Options
    vicktrickvicktrick Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    It was horrible at the end when she got him a blanket saying he was cold. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's episode it's going to be so horrible.

Agree re: PC Saddos, please think about what you are saying and who may be reading this forum and what they may have suffered in the past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I'm still not entirely sure not to make of it!! Wasn't looking forward to it, and nearly decided to not watch it completely, but I thought I'd watch it anyway. I thought the episode as a whole was quite good (with Sam Womack's acting the absolute highlight), but I thought the whole thing was far too reliant on co-incidences (e.g Charlie being downstairs at the time, Carol being interrupted by Connor when about to open the door, Kat not having the opportunity to get to know the baby properly), and this took away from the realism of it all. It was by far inferior to Emmerdale's episode where Laurel's baby died - I was really touched by that, and the only soap episode ever where I've properly bawled my eyes out. This, by comparison, was a bit disturbing, and whether that was the intention or not, it certainly drew my attention away from Ronnie's loss, and more to the shock of what she was about to do, and the thought of Kat's unneccesary grief. Therefore, I thought it turned into something a little bit sensationalist - just my opinion though. I'm not looking forward to next week's episodes at all, whether for the prospect of how disturbing they're going to be or because I just dislike the storyline anyway. I really, really wish they'd come up with something a bit different for Ronnie, rather than more death and misery!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vicktrick wrote: »
    It was horrible at the end when she got him a blanket saying he was cold. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's episode it's going to be so horrible.

Agree re: PC Saddos, please think about what you are saying and who may be reading this forum and what they may have suffered in the past.
    That will be me then:o

I didn't mean it like that i was really getting at the people that
    are going to complain because their kids were watching when they knew what was going to happen and could have stopped children from watching.

To lose a child is any parents worst nightmare and im very sorry if i offended anyone with my silly comment
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    I didn't even know tonight's ep was extended until just this minute! Nice of ITV to push Corrie back a bit with a 40 minute 'You've Been Framed' to avoid a clash.
    Yes it made a pleasant change:) Lets hope they keepdoing this next year if there's likely to be clash:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    it was realistic untill she left the house after that downhill all the way. The characters beyond ruination now the only way is down theres now way to redeem it, the friendship she made with kat will be destroyed, the trust with jack gone as soon as the reveal happens. Who will ever trust her again not to mentin the rest of both families & all for what a few ratings and the power of being able to.

Perhaps Sam Womack wants to leave but no-one's told us yet ? She can go off to Ibiza (again)
    Why does Ronnie have to have so much tragedy in her life
    Its not like she's a horrible person
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody Connor :mad: were was Janine and her car when you need her!

oh yes & for once I'd be on her side:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

No, that happens next year, and comes out on Xmas day. :cool:

:cool: That's something to look forward to :p You just know their appreciation thread will beat Syed & Christian's :D