Options

The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, was there dramaz? *goes to check bb forum*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahahaha! Producers were asking for trouble with that panel !
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,276
    Forum Member
    Hola from scorching Magaluf! I had a feeling it'd be chaos when Rylan mentioned that panel on Monday night. I've left the sky box in charge while on hols so fingers crossed it'll all be there to binge watch when I get home. :)
  • Options
    nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotland!!! :D

Hardly got any work done during the match though...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Hola from scorching Magaluf! I had a feeling it'd be chaos when Rylan mentioned that panel on Monday night. I've left the sky box in charge while on hols so fingers crossed it'll all be there to binge watch when I get home. :)

Hola! Glad it's Scorchio for you :)

I dunno whether to download last nights BOTS, never watched any of the others, so would feel a bit like I was a Jeremy Kyle audience member baying for blood

Can't stand Aisleyne, never could ...

I want Natasha to win, and I'm not sorry bout that :p
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »

What are you doing in Shagaluf? You're not there by choice are you? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are you doing in Shagaluf? You're not there by choice are you? :o

Lol partly. I haven't been for about 11 years, but my parents know loads of Spanish and English out here, so I'm letting them know about what happened with my dad.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't care who wins tonight as long as it's not Natasha or Austin. Scarily I think my favourite out of the bunch are Stevie and Chloe, but meh. Don't really like any of the remaining HMs.

First time I've ever watched a BB final and not been excited for it. Just no one for me to get behind.

Still mourning Farrah :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mans on Big Brother!!!!! Well Heroes anyway! 😀 what a brilliant result tonight too, brilliant top 3 and so glad the horrors of Farrah and Jenna didn't make it til the final!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick1990 wrote: »
    Mans on Big Brother!!!!! Well Heroes anyway! 😀 what a brilliant result tonight too, brilliant top 3 and so glad the horrors of Farrah and Jenna didn't make it til the final!

Brilliant top 3? :cry::cry: My two least favourites were in the top 3 (Austin and Natasha).

James'll do. Could've been worse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Brilliant top 3? :cry::cry: My two least favourites were in the top 3 (Austin and Natasha).

My 3 favourites from the whole series were the top 3! Glad the public agreed with me! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

The real winner will always be Tila! :cry:

James won then? The least worst of the 3 left I guess. I was rooting for Janice, Farrah, Jenna or Sherrie. I'll never forget that LF chaos with Janice trying repeatedly and failing to make poached egg and soldiers with her marigolds on! :D I never knew making toast could be so traumatic!! :D

On the other end of wish I couldn't remember scale - "Oh yes, what you got there? We'd better get that lipstick off" will haunt me forever! :cry:
  • Options
    weedydiamondweedydiamond Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught Paloma Faith’s rendition of the Rugby World Cup song midweek for the first time, and goodness me, its horrible. If the song had been a person she would have been sent down for 15 years.

I’m not alone…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/rugby-world-cup/11888395/Rugby-World-Cup-fans-petition-ITV-to-replace-truly-awful-Paloma-Faith-theme-music.html

https://www.change.org/p/itv-sport-remove-paloma-faith-from-the-rugby-world-cup

Hope somebody puts it into a fantasy content so I can slate it properly. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught Paloma Faith’s rendition of the Rugby World Cup song midweek for the first time, and goodness me, its horrible. If the song had been a person she would have been sent down for 15 years.

I’m not alone…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/rugby-world-cup/11888395/Rugby-World-Cup-fans-petition-ITV-to-replace-truly-awful-Paloma-Faith-theme-music.html

https://www.change.org/p/itv-sport-remove-paloma-faith-from-the-rugby-world-cup

Hope somebody puts it into a fantasy content so I can slate it properly. :D

It sounds like "I vow to thee my Country" but with different words! SO clichéd....but I actually quite enjoyed it! :blush::D
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just horrendous.
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Scotland look like they are going to outlive England at the World Cup. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    08:30 is too early. Whoever decided that this should be the time to start work should be put in prison or something :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    08:30 is too early. Whoever decided that this should be the time to start work should be put in prison or something :cry:

Being a shift worker, I could say so much to this :D My earlies start at 0630 ... but at least it's only twice every 10 days - any more than that would mean that I'd never keep my fabulous good looks ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »
    Being a shift worker, I could say so much to this :D My earlies start at 0630 ... but at least it's only twice every 10 days - any more than that would mean that I'd never keep my fabulous good looks ;)

It's inhumane :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things that never happen #742

I'm going clubbing tonight. And wearing pleather trousers...
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You going as mans for Halloween then :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even I haven't been clubbing in years, have fun! :D

I'm going out for a friend's birthday celebration tomorrow night, I'll be a going a Vampire Bat this year. :kitty:
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    N'oubliez pas. Terrible situation in the French capital tonight.
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EuroFoxi wrote: »
    N'oubliez pas. Terrible situation in the French capital tonight.

It's horrendous:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been a terrible year for France. What a sickening world we live in.