Options

Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 27)

Comments

• Options
    paspas Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    Good Morning.x Well what some weather it really fell here, and its blooming cold as well. Got to work safetly boss did a good job.:D Just reading the weather light snow sat:) light snow sun:) heavy cloud mon:) heavy snow on tues:eek: and everynight next week its going to be -7 to -8 I will freeze.:eek:

Hi lilykins you will have to wear tons of clothes, will your boss drive you every night whilst the weather is so bad?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mogie bear wrote: »
    Well, if it's not too cold I might just do it!

Hi lily :D I can't believe how bad the weather has been in the south:eek: It's normally us lot up here who get the snow, but so far we've not had any! It is very cold though. I'm glad you were able to get to work safely. I am really wary of driving in the snow, and tend to leave my car and take the train to work instead. It sounds as if you are in for a chilly week, hope you've got your thermals on;)

Anyway I'm off to bed :yawn: I plan to have a nice lie in tomorrow :cool:

Night night lily and pas, and anyone else around.

Hugs

Mogie x x x

nite nite lazy bear;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,827
    Forum Member
    pas wrote: »
    Hi lilykins you will have to wear tons of clothes, will your boss drive you every night whilst the weather is so bad?

Hey pas, no he has to start later next week, but I will be ok. Yeah lots of layers will be the order of the day.x:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just let wes out the snow has stopped at last , its blooming cold though:eek: lets hope it does'nt frreze my road was still very white earlier!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey pas, no he has to start later next week, but I will be ok. Yeah lots of layers will be the order of the day.x:)

Im sure the gritters will be out , i was so relieved to get off the small snow covered roads and onto a main road today but the exit is a long hill and they had failed to grit it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was going to wait up to see Andy in action but its still not started so im giving up, nite:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Internet connection went last night, couldn't log in at all.
    Hope the roads are ok wherever you are, dreadful here.
  • Options
    den07den07 Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    @xRVSx yeah but going sledging today yeeee ha xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jones51 wrote: »
    Internet connection went last night, couldn't log in at all.
    Hope the roads are ok wherever you are, dreadful here.

Its so pretty here , i havent been down to the road , daughters off to walk and meet her friends to go sledging:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet

Working on big ideas with @starksfitness xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    My Fiancé @luke_theplumber has proposed to me but when I just pointed out my wedding dress....The man just shit up his panty!!! Lol

@Josiestweet
    @brightonseagull: @Josiestweet @luke_theplumber standard josie!!!” he went white Jo!! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    @**************: @Josiestweet Congrats Josie Sanwo !!!” no way!! He'd have to take mine!! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    New website is coming soon, there's a diet plan on my DVD but il put more on there site for you as I've learnt lots more super lush recipes
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like it's going to snow again here. A 4x4 has just gone up the street so hopefully may be able to get the car out soon. My niece has managed to get to Strictly in Birmingham, she thought she wouldn't make it yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    Looks like it's going to snow again here. A 4x4 has just gone up the street so hopefully may be able to get the car out soon. My niece has managed to get to Strictly in Birmingham, she thought she wouldn't make it yesterday.

Its just started snowing again here and tomorrow looks like a white out, daughter may well get her snow day monday , im not driving in it again.:eek:

Unless you really have to go out i'd stay in , so many people damage their cars and risk their lives for the sake of something minor its only for a few days:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its just started snowing again here and tomorrow looks like a white out, daughter may well get her snow day monday , im not driving in it again.:eek:

Unless you really have to go out i'd stay in , so many people damage their cars and risk their lives for the sake of something minor its only for a few days:cool:

Not going to attempt it until the road is clear, I have an appointment at the Doc's on Monday but I'll cancel if necessary
  • Options
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    Not going to attempt it until the road is clear, I have an appointment at the Doc's on Monday but I'll cancel if necessary

Good idea, at least you got supplies in before it started:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tracey Walsh‏@twpas

Even the ducks are struggling pic.twitter.com/EZbUAImH
    https://twitter.com/twpas/status/292637608570404864/photo/1

Walsh‏@twpas

Mr.snowman was destroyed shortly after this pic...boys! pic.twitter.com/BzCkHOEx
    https://twitter.com/twpas/status/292637801059590144/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tracey Walsh‏@twpas

Even the ducks are struggling pic.twitter.com/EZbUAImH
    https://twitter.com/twpas/status/292637608570404864/photo/1

Walsh‏@twpas

Mr.snowman was destroyed shortly after this pic...boys! pic.twitter.com/BzCkHOEx
    https://twitter.com/twpas/status/292637801059590144/photo/1

Love the pics
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    Really enjoying getting on my boyfriends nerves today. I think I'm being funny @luke_theplumber thinks I'm a massive moron heeee heeeee
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stay save Welshies. :eek:

Love your pics Pasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    Wish I could Mix Like @Krafty_Kuts Sing Like @RebeccaFMusic Dance Like @flawlessUK be as funny as @AlanCarr and Present like @ThisisDavina
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stay save Welshies. :eek:

Love your pics Pasty.

Im very confuddled by the 1st bit?:confused:

Im on guard duty whilst the chocolate cake i just baked cools the dogs and cats are all sat watching it!

I now have 4 kids to feed they got cold playing in the snow so have come to play on the Wii:eek:

They did promise me a snowman in exchange for cake:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else watching come dine with me - irish celeb? i dont know any of them:eek:
This discussion has been closed.