Options

The Speakmans....

hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
Forum Member
What the f*ing f*ck? I've seen these guys on BBOTS a couple of times now but never seen any thread on here about them. Who are they?? Who did they shag/marry/blackmail in order to get on the show? It's just embarrassing. They're like that couple you bump into on a holiday in Spain and then spend the rest of the time avoiding. They say NOTHING interesting or in any way enlightening. I don't get it :confused:

Comments

• Options
    jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What were those two on about
    Wrong in everything they said.

Daft pair
    Where do they get these ***** from ?
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    I seriously despise these people. They are just horrible. And they're touted as psycholgists? FFS. Look at their faces, particularly hers. They have something on the producers, it's the only explanation. Nobody, just NOBODY would have those unattractive, stupid, desperately uninteresting and un-entertaining guests on a prime show for any other reason. Seriously. They are just RIDICULOUS. Nobody likes them. Nobody believes the half-assed shite they come out with. What's the point?

Please, mate, we'll all chip in for the blackmail money :cry: in fact, I have a friend who could probably take care of the whole problem for you, if you know whatta mean. Just please. Put them down FFS
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They remind me of some ageing pop duo from the eighties

Russell Grant knows more about foretelling the future than this pair know about psychology

... and Russell Grant knows f*** all
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call them the Unspeakables.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Noted celebrity clients of the Speakmans have included Peter Andre, Kerry Katona, Kym Marsh, Liz McClarnon, Katie Price, Holly Willoughby and Jeremy Kyle.[1][9][11]

The Speakmans have diplomas in an unspecified subject from Newcastle University,[3] but are not accredited psychotherapists.

Why do BOTS even bother!
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    They said on tonights show that Chloe does care about the prize money....but only because shes poor and the money could do alot for her and thats why she gets so upset when she sees the money "wasted"....how about that for pro Chloe spin.
  • Options
    FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said on tonights show that Chloe does care about the prize money....but only because shes poor and the money could do alot for her and thats why she gets so upset when she sees the money "wasted"....how about that for pro Chloe spin.

And also contradicting themselves in the same sentence. Well done Speakmans!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noted celebrity clients of the Speakmans have included Peter Andre, Kerry Katona, Kym Marsh, Liz McClarnon, Katie Price, Holly Willoughby and Jeremy Kyle.[1][9][11]

The Speakmans have diplomas in an unspecified subject from Newcastle University,[3] but are not accredited psychotherapists.

Why do BOTS even bother!

Wow, that's a real who's who of celebrity bottom feeders
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And also contradicting themselves in the same sentence. Well done Speakmans!

Thats BOTS hired life coaches for you. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep

Peters and Lee said that Chloe only wanted the money to 'enhance' her life

... what do they think anyone else wants money for ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Yep

Peters and Lee said that Chloe only wanted the money to 'enhance' her life

... what do they think anyone else wants money for ?

Agreed.

I dont care if the others want to spend the prize money on cocane and ****, it's their business, and if they deserve the money they can do with it as they see fit....just because Chloe plays the little Miss innocent I need the money " card " doesn't mean her reasons are any more deserving or valid than the others.

The fact remains she doesn't deserve to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Speakmans are only on BOTS because they are a gimmick.

They're married, so there's that, and they look like a cross between a waxwork model and a puppet come to life, so there's that too.

Anyway, what do you expect? BOTS is genuinely one of the worst TV shows I have ever seen in my life, so the Speakmans are right up their street.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when they used to have proper psychologists on of a Suday night on Channel 4 ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when they used to have proper psychologists on of a Sunday night on Channel 4 ?

Best show of the week it used to be
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did manage to get through one of their programmes on t.v. They are set up as a couple helping others through their phobias. This one was flying, and it worked. They did not say or do anything that I have not seen before, it was just common sense advice.

I thought I was being awful in disliking their looks (a bit shallow on my part), but there is something about them that makes me want to watch anything else.......even snooker.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember when they used to have proper psychologists on of a Sunday night on Channel 4 ?

Oh it was for me too, especially the micro-movements one. In the DR, when a contestant was saying one thing, and the psychologist freeze-framed them to show that their body was actually saying something opposite to what they were speaking. = and micro facial movements and eye movements too.

DR uncut was another good one, but that was at a time when the DR was sacrasanct, and nothing was shown to the contestants about what their fellow HMs had said about them.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Chloe is their favourite, they adore Chloe ... they wouldn't say anything bad about her.

They are bias, total frauds ... they use their own prejudices to interpret their mumbo jumbo
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the psychiatrist from years ago? I think she was a black American lady?
  • Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a post on here saying that it was hard to get tickets to bbots . I am sure they are BB staff as the same people are on week after week. Guests and experts they have on are paid and when that happens you do as your told.

Chloe talks in the highlights all the time about money, her body language says it all. The guilt card she pays on Jack is terrible, but then marc did warn Jack they would throw him under the bus.
  • Options
    Suicide BlondeSuicide Blonde Posts: 85
    Forum Member

Yes I used to really enjoy that programme. Gave great insight into housemates behaviour.
  • Options
    radders2012radders2012 Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do BOTS even bother!

Clearly they know what thery are doing as their client list is full of well adjusted individuals :D
  • Options
    cool foolcool fool Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dumbing down since Emma left BOTS has deeply irrated me. Bring back quality guests pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hendoll wrote: »
    What the f*ing f*ck? I've seen these guys on BBOTS a couple of times now but never seen any thread on here about them. Who are they?? Who did they shag/marry/blackmail in order to get on the show? It's just embarrassing. They're like that couple you bump into on a holiday in Spain and then spend the rest of the time avoiding. They say NOTHING interesting or in any way enlightening. I don't get it :confused:

It's their cringeworthy worship of Chloe that gets me wound up
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the psychiatrist from years ago? I think she was a black American lady?

I remember her - very professional, astute and more importantly made sense.