The World Is Not Enough

I got it in the post today and to be honest i was a little disappointed with it. Firstly the animated meus weren't fluid enough, you could easily see the gaps in the sequence and WHERE WAS THE UK TRAILER. I was led to believe that we'd be getting the US and UK trailers. There is only one on the disc.

Don't get me wrong, the film is good and there are a nice set of extras but for some reason i was expecting more.
What do others think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Still waiting for my copy! Ordered it from dvdstreet about a month ago. I was led to beleive they despatch them so the reach you on the release date. If so, dvdstreet has let me down, and on my first order with them too. Perhaps I'll try somewhere else next time for Dr No!!

Dave
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i keep saying this but i think play247 are the best. try them, i got TWINE for £14.99 on the release date and there is a great order tracking facility.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Okay, it came yesterday, 1 day after release, which I suppose is not too bad. Will probably still use dvdstreet as I will be getting the entire bond collection and those loyalty points will be useful!