Women celebs you dislike the most.

124»

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnen56 wrote: »
    It's like you read my mind (although i'm also inclined to add peaches geldof's little bratty sister and kate moss and her gang).
    it's a revelation how many irritating celebs there are

I was only going to mention a couple of names, but the flood gates opened and I ended up naming just about every female currently on the celebrity circuit!! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Hell, there's a LOT of women who are disliked in this thread.

Not really. It's the same list over and over again. And really, I can't disagree with several of the main contenders.

Jordan "I will destroy my children's father out of sheer spite and envy if I can" Price.
    Peaches "I am GOD I tell you! Bow down you unworthy peasants!" Geldof.
    Danielle "I'm not a racist. I won't even mind if Shilpa touches my food" Lloyd.

I would have to add Anne Robinson - can her mouth physically manage any shape except a sneer?
    Anna "I don't like fat people" Wintour.

Probably a bit late for Edwina Currie, ravenous self-publicist as she used to be. And I have actually grown quite fond of Julie Burchill. Mad as a mongoose but oddly sweet in her old age.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we could have politicians on the list I would nominate Harriett Harmann, Jacquie Smith, Tessa Jowell, Teresa May, Yvette Cooper and the 'window dressing' woman (Caroline Something).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    If we could have politicians on the list I would nominate Harriett Harmann, Jacquie Smith, Tessa Jowell, Teresa May, Yvette Cooper and the 'window dressing' woman (Caroline Something).

I think you mean this gem:
    LEADING Conservative MP Caroline Spelman received £40,000 over four years from the taxpayer just to pay her bills and cleaning on her spectacular country mansion, we can reveal.

She designated the magnificent pile in Dorridge, near Solihull, as her “second home”, enabling her to claim Parliamentary expenses.

Yet her husband, management consultant Mark Spelman, put the same address down as his home when he stood for the Conservatives in the Euro elections last month.

I wish there were some better female MP's. :( Though I'm sure some of the back benchers must be nice. But Diane Abbott is really irritating and Margaret Moran was awful. I always liked Baroness Scotland though.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nearly all politicians are arrogant hypocrites by nature, male or female.
  • Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    wow what's Julia Roberts done to upset u.

I think she comes across as a real queen Bee. She's the only QVC presenter who's been there since the start - and don't we know it. Hogs all the best shows, flirts mercilesslywith any male, quick to criticise anything going wrong (never her fault), flicks hair, insists she is a size small, vain, full of herself. That's all.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julicova wrote: »
    I think she comes across as a real queen Bee. She's the only QVC presenter who's been there since the start - and don't we know it. Hogs all the best shows, flirts mercilesslywith any male, quick to criticise anything going wrong (never her fault), flicks hair, insists she is a size small, vain, full of herself. That's all.

My wife pointed out the other day that Julia has fallen out with the rather camp Butler and Wilson man who now refuses to appear with her.Apparently Julia complained on air that he'd brought a small gift for one of her fellow female presenters but not for her.Even I can tell she ain't a small size (in any department including her ego:D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Nearly all politicians are arrogant hypocrites by nature, male or female.

Wildly off topic, but must admit I cheered the MP for Cambridge who always refused to claim for a second home on the grounds, a) That Cambridge is perfectly within commuting distance to Westminster; and b) that he wanted to live with his family. What a good egg, eh?

Back to female celebs I dislike the most: Trudie Styler, after a notorious interview some years ago in which she pranced round in a tight little skirt and stilettos trilling that she had to employ three nannies "because I believe it is very important that babies are held at all times and not put down at all".

Now...we need a nice thread. They never do as well, but one can always try.
  • Options
    SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julicova wrote: »
    I think she comes across as a real queen Bee. She's the only QVC presenter who's been there since the start - and don't we know it. Hogs all the best shows, flirts mercilessly with any male, quick to criticise anything going wrong (never her fault), flicks hair, insists she is a size small, vain, full of herself. That's all.

I HATE that woman and for exactly the reasons you've stated. She really thinks she's IT doesn't she?
    ...and she definitely hasn't been infront of the QVC cameras since the start because my mom watches it and has done since the beginning when "Steve" was there. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish there were some better female MP's. :( Though I'm sure some of the back benchers must be nice. But Diane Abbott is really irritating and Margaret Moran was awful. I always liked Baroness Scotland though.

Ann Widdicombe is OK I suppose, even though she's as mad as a hatter.:)
    And yes, it was Caroline Spelman I was thinking of. There's also a Caroline Flint, who isn't much better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    This could take a while....:)

Fearne Cotton, Her voice does my head in
    Kelly Brook
    Katy Perry
    Lily Allen
    Jessica Biel
    Madonna
    Danielle Lloyd
    Heidi Range - Stupid squinty face
    :mad:Alexandra Burke - My most hated of all!!
    How could I forget Alexa Chung!!??!!
    Jordan - but sure that goes without saying.
  • Options
    Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Natalie Casserole gets a lot of exposure these days and SCD is just a way.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I cant believe i forgot to add Natalie Cassidy to my list!:mad:
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few more I forgot earlier:

Amanda Holden
    Jodie Marsh
    Peaches Geldof
    Michelle Heaton
    Alexa Chung
    Nikki Grahame
    Chantelle Houghton
    Chanelle Hayes
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price
    Danille Llyod
    Vicky Beckham
    Alex Curran
    Amanda Holden
    Lady GaGa
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Let's not forget the nasty sycophantic backstabbing dwarf Sarah Teather (If only she could marry the other LibDem "alien" Lembit Opik, imagine the offsping!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Tess Daly
    Alexandra Burke
    Fern Cotton
    Queen Feef
    Alesha Dixon
    Girls Aloud
    All on Loose Women
    Denise Welsh (sp)

and many many more :D

oh, Jenny Falconer and her shoulders
    Krusty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Let's not forget the nasty sycophantic backstabbing dwarf Sarah Teather (If only she could marry the other LibDem "alien" Lembit Opik, imagine the offsping!)

An appalling pair indeed. I must go and add Lembit to the 'male celebrities you dislike most' thread!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Amy Winehouse
    Alex Curran (she still looks like a chav most of the time even though she doesnt wear the cheap styled clothing that often anymore)
    Colleen McLoughlin
    That weather lady off BBC Breakfast News, cant remember her name though!
    Penny Smith off GMTV.