Options

EE: Linda's Baby (Spoilers inside)

2»

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Maybe Linda will lose the baby by miscarriage because of stress or the fire.

I agree. It feels weird for already established parents to introduce another child, especially since it's been 20 years since they last had one.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess Tosh will put the fire out and save the day and Tina swoons into her arms
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    I agree. It feels weird for already established parents to introduce another child, especially since it's been 20 years since they last had one.

It happens tho!
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    I guess Tosh will put the fire out and save the day and Tina swoons into her arms

do you think? I thought she would be back at some point but then they ran a story saying she had left so I am not so sure she will be back
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    It happens tho!

Kathy
    Kat
    Pauline
    Zainab
    Ronnie
    Tanya

All had grown up children before getting pregnant again.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    do you think? I thought she would be back at some point but then they ran a story saying she had left so I am not so sure she will be back

I think Tosh has gone. Tina looks to be hooking up with Sonia.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Agree. And I also think adding the sensationalist 'who's the daddy' plot detracts from the original story. It was supposed to raise awareness for rape victims but I think adding the baby was predictable and in bad taste, personally.

I think the storyline is a bit dragged out but the baby not in bad taste as that is at times a real consequence of being raped, a woman has to decide what she wants to do, and is it the rapists or is it the partners .
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I think the storyline is a bit dragged out but the baby not in bad taste as that is at times a real consequence of being raped, a woman has to decide what she wants to do, and is it the rapists or is it the partners .

Oh sorry, I meant that adding the baby for 'who is the daddy' sensationalism was in bad taste and unnecessary in my opinion, I didn't word it very well. The repetivity of it all is what frustrates me and the rehashing of the same scenes between Mick and Linda in order to drag it out until Christmas day.