Options

Ian Watkins on twitter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
Forum Member
✭✭
@davidian45 is a guy on twitter claiming to be ian Watkins. As in lostprophets front man...now in jail. I've followed this account (just by watching not actually following) and he changes accounts every few months most of his 'followers' have protected tweets, he tweets prison mail received in, he's followed by the groupie types and some of the crazies who claimed to be ex's or current gf's at the time of the trial follow him...he makes no secret he's allegedly in prison and just in case I reported the account... But does anyone think it's him?

Comments

• Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have thought so.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I also have my doubts that this is really Princess Di.
    https://twitter.com/DianaInHeaven
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are phones in prisons, some people are on Facebook and Twitter inside prison

No idea if he is or not
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last one was @davidian37

Its quite a rouse to make postal orders to the hmps

Just read through the accounts...its quite a commitment to the role of serving lifer
  • Options
    CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well he's in jail unlikely to be allowed to prowl the internet for children so clearly the perfect opportunity to assume his identity and parade the facade, so yep, I'd say it's him. Lock up your daughters .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lock up your daughters? I think his only preference was children

Phones are easy to get in prison...it's also easy to dismiss this

But I like to disprove all parts of these accounts and currently other than ...yeah right as if...there are parts I think...maybe? Which is why I'm questioning it

He's got a huge selection of psycho fans and during the trial I followed a lot of pro ian and against ian accounts. Many from this time follow/worship this account.

Its most likely fake ...but I want more than...yeah not him.
  • Options
    CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lock up your daughters? I think his only preference was children

Phones are easy to get in prison...it's also easy to dismiss this

But I like to disprove all parts of these accounts and currently other than ...yeah right as if...there are parts I think...maybe? Which is why I'm questioning it

He's got a huge selection of psycho fans and during the trial I followed a lot of pro ian and against ian accounts. Many from this time follow/worship this account.

Its most likely fake ...but I want more than...yeah not him.

It's obviously him though, so why are you waiting for reassurance that you're not going to get. Don't kid yourself
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm what makes you doubt it? :)

Next you'll be telling me this isn't really God https://twitter.com/thetweetofgod
  • Options
    gem2626gem2626 Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Hmm what makes you doubt it? :)

Next you'll be telling me this isn't really God https://twitter.com/thetweetofgod

I find it hilarious that God follows only one person and that person is Justin Bieber 😁
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gem2626 wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that God follows only one person and that person is Justin Bieber 😁
    He follows himself then :p:D;-):cool:
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont worry your head about it
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fairly easy getting phones in prison, apparently. A mate of mine was on some dating site, I think it was Flirt. She showed me multiple profiles where you can see from the picture that they're in a prison cell. :eek:
  • Options
    dave clarkedave clarke Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gem2626 wrote: »

His tweet of 1st December says Justin is his son so it must be ok 😇
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    The disturbing thing about this is the level of admiration Ian Watkins still gets, from his deluded fans, who obviously don't think what he did was wrong.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @davidian45 is a guy on twitter claiming to be ian Watkins. As in lostprophets front man...now in jail. I've followed this account (just by watching not actually following) and he changes accounts every few months most of his 'followers' have protected tweets, he tweets prison mail received in, he's followed by the groupie types and some of the crazies who claimed to be ex's or current gf's at the time of the trial follow him...he makes no secret he's allegedly in prison and just in case I reported the account... But does anyone think it's him?

Why the bother. Just get on with your own life. He's inside now so can't do much.
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still dead then 😃
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whoever it is, they're lying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-28423518
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Why the bother. Just get on with your own life. He's inside now so can't do much.
    Exactly.
    Why the interest?
    Sounds ghoulish.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, just some random weirdo pretending to be.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not use his verified account? https://mobile.twitter.com/ian_watkins

Some person pretending to be an animal is odd
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    blueblade wrote: »
    No, just some random weirdo pretending to be.

Must be one strange individual. .Why on earth pretend to be him?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why tell a forum about it?
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    Must be one strange individual. .Why on earth pretend to be him?

Lots of people do it. Seen Ian Huntley and jozef fritzel Twitter accounts in the past.