• tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete, do us all a favour and STFU.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't think Pete qualifies as Z list with his very successful tour, plentiful bookings to sing at festivals and other events and his presenting work.

Sorry but anyone who mediawhores as much as PA does is a z-lister in my book. The talented ones get on with the business of doing what they do and don't continuously use their personal lives to get attention.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    It's all relative though, isn't it. Pete using his column to "support" shiny new stablemate Kerry is as much about self publicity as the 10 page OK spread.

Cliff Maxford better watch out! CAN are after his crown. KK is now worthy of a "second chance" when two weeks ago, she was a drug addled, neglectful mother, bankrupt and living beyond her means with a useless husband.

The Beatification of Kerry Katona has started!

It will be like Goody all over again, watch and see!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all relative though, isn't it. Pete using his column to "support" shiny new stablemate Kerry is as much about self publicity as the 10 page OK spread.

Cliff Maxford better watch out! CAN are after his crown. KK is now worthy of a "second chance" when two weeks ago, she was a drug addled, neglectful mother, bankrupt and living beyond her means with a useless husband.

The Beatification of Kerry Katona has started!

Now Cliff Maxford v CAN is a battle I would like to see.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Even Pete's detractors want to talk about every little part of his anatomy...:rolleyes::p;)
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loulou65 wrote: »
    Even Pete's detractors want to talk about every little part of his anatomy...:rolleyes::p;)
    Pete has less talent and personality in his whole body than most people have in their little (un-tattooed) fingers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Pete has less talent and personality in his whole body than most people have in their little (un-tattooed) fingers.

No - that's just what you think. :p

I certainly don't agree and nor do many other people, or he wouldn't be as popular as he is today. ;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think all of the people going to see him on his sell out tour would disagree with you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loulou65 wrote: »
    No - that's just what you think. :p

I certainly don't agree and nor do many other people, or he wouldn't be as popular as he is today. ;)
    Considering what passes for "popular" these days...
  • lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on you Pete,its a good job some of us will give others a chance,Kerry has had lapses in her life before and has yet again picked her self up,well done kerry,im not a fan of kerrys but admire anyone who at least tries to help themselves,its like packing in smoking,you try you fail you try and fail again,her life went down the pan because of drug taking,I hope she maintains her new look,Pete has bn friends with kerry since the jungle days and it is nice that he is openly supporting her as Kerry will need a lot of help if she is going to stay clean.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, he has to talk about something in his weekly column, doesn't he ... there's hardly much harm in welcoming a friend to his stable, although he shouldn't be excusing her previous behaviour or minimising it imo.

If PA is Z-List, I don't know what that makes Lurch ..... Z-minus-minus-minus-List I suppose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was shown getting into her new £40,000 BMW this week. Didn't she file for bankruptcy? He really should keep a wide berth away from her, but is probably complying with Claire's instructions.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

.....think you might be in a very small minority who think that - given that he is currently in the middle of a sold-out 38 date tour, with a 12 date Arena tour in December due to popular demand ;):p
  • cosmogal22cosmogal22 Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Me too. You know where you are with KP and her delusional rubbish which makes her at least entertaining. PA not so much, bland and needy and caring way too much what people think about him. Dullsville.

Agreed, I find his neediness and need for fame one of his more unattractive characteristics.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please:rolleyes:, desperate famewhores like Andre are the very personification of Zlist!

Agreed. Andre was a flop (one number 2 single, album stumbled spectacularly out of the charts after that) and a failure as a musician, very, very doubtful he'll get anymore hits, he can ride on the crest of his marriage breakup controversy to sell a few concerts but that will all be over in due course.

He is the complete and utter personification of Z list. Sells his life and every last detail to the tabloids, that is Z list.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....think you might be in a very small minority who think that - given that he is currently in the middle of a sold-out 38 date tour, with a 12 date Arena tour in December due to popular demand ;):p
    And the Sun and the Star are popular too. As are Cheryl Cole, Piers Morgan, McDonalds food and Poundland. "Popular" doesn't always equate to "talented", "quality" or even "good".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the Sun and the Star are popular too. As are Cheryl Cole, Piers Morgan, McDonalds food and Poundland. "Popular" doesn't always equate to "talented", "quality" or even "good".

Well said :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    cosmogal22 wrote: »
    Agreed. Andre was a flop (one number 2 single, album stumbled spectacularly out of the charts after that) and a failure as a musician, very, very doubtful he'll get anymore hits, he can ride on the crest of his marriage breakup controversy to sell a few concerts but that will all be over in due course.

He is the complete and utter personification of Z list. Sells his life and every last detail to the tabloids, that is Z list.

Which album do you mean - the one of his self-written originals stayed in the top 10 for several weeks and reached platinum status. The second, a compilation of already released songs also did well for what it was - and I believe it reached gold. It was never expected to be a massive hit.
    I am not sure his marriage break-up is the reason for his success. It is now 9 months and there is no sign of his fans turning against him. The December arena tour tickets are also selling well, which will take him into 2011.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how Andre wasn't so forthcoming with his support before Katona was let into the CAN stable...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which album do you mean - the one of his self-written originals stayed in the top 10 for several weeks and reached platinum status. The second, a compilation of already released songs also did well for what it was - and I believe it reached gold. It was never expected to be a massive hit.
    I am not sure his marriage break-up is the reason for his success. It is now 9 months and there is no sign of his fans turning against him. The December arena tour tickets are also selling well, which will take him into 2011.

Revelation reached gold status, not platinum...? His second released single released from that album, and his last to date reached number 50, 2nd ever lowest chart entry for him, very, very poor showing for someone with such a high media profile. Unconditional Love Songs didn't reach gold.. He gained fans off the back of his marriage breakup, yes they're still with him but a lot of those fans weren't won over by his spectacular musical talent!
    Forum Member
    Agreed, I find his neediness and need for fame one of his more unattractive characteristics.

In what way does he have a need for fame. He is a singer and needs an audience, and he works on TV - apart from that you don't hear so much from him. He has a contract for a magzine column so he has to write something, the newspaper articles come from this.
    I'd say Katie appears to be far more needy for fame, which I can understand as she has nothing else to offer and sees that her time in the spotlight could be running out. She is probably concerned.
    Forum Member
    Revelation reached gold status, not platinum...? His second released single released from that album, and his last to date reached number 50, 2nd ever lowest chart entry for him, very, very poor showing for someone with such a high media profile. Unconditional Love Songs didn't reach gold.. He gained fans off the back of his marriage breakup, yes they're still with him but a lot of those fans weren't won over by his spectacular musical talent!

A lot of the fans at the concerts have been his fans for 15 years
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of the fans at the concerts have been his fans for 15 years

Where were they for 'Time' and 'The Long Road Back'?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In what way does he have a need for fame. He is a singer and needs an audience, and he works on TV - apart from that you don't hear so much from him. He has a contract for a magzine column so he has to write something, the newspaper articles come from this.
    I'd say Katie appears to be far more needy for fame, which I can understand as she has nothing else to offer and sees that her time in the spotlight could be running out. She is probably concerned.

He does interviews with OK! He also has a reality TV show that follows his and his childrens' daily lives..this is hardly not hearing much from him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, someone will have to point out to me the success he had when he was with her ... real success I mean, as opposed to self-promotion for the sake of it. Seems to me he's gone from simulating certain acts in the back of a car and photo-shoots with blow-up dolls, to sell-out concerts and TV presenting.