All turning sour for Amy mark 2. ?

Comments

• changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Probably the knives will be out for her in some quarters. ;)

Either KPs a has-been or she wields tremendous power; power strong enough to stop someone getting work :confused:
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Expensive decision not to go to uni.

This year was the last year before the 9k fees...

Now she will be paying £9k a year for uni rather than the old fee system

Fool
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl was used as a way for KP to put HERSELF in the public eye.
    The writing was on the wall at Amy's press launch when KP wore the same outfit & posed with her endlessly.....LOOK AT ME,STILL GOT IT. Krusty was NEVER going to let the younger prettier version steal any thunder from her.
    On the Uni thing .....Amy specifically asked if she could do her course alongside the modelling stuff & was told in no uncertain terms by BSM that they wanted 100% commitment from her. What a disgrace that they didn't offer the same commitment to her.
    How embarrassing that when Amy called regarding the promised holiday in the Maldives she was offered a trashy jaunt to Marbella available on-line for a few hundred quid. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.
    As for the other AMY (Childs).....well she has made a packet from her promotion and if she never gets another TV show or big assignment she is set for life financially, thanks to good management. I bet Willerton is wishing CAN had signed her instead of Krusty. Poor girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taking this story at face value, it's absolutely terrible if AW has been deceived and lied to and she has excellent grounds to sue, which IMO she should have done instead of going to the papers - though actually, I suspect The Mirror approached her, after they were comprehensively battered by The SoS's sales figures last week and it's a great coup for them to get a big splash on The SoS's *star* columnist.

However, if she's left BSM so easily, then maybe she didn't sign a contract and maybe the prizes were conditional on a contract being signed?

Anyway, whatever the truth of the matter, it's a tawdry little scenario.
  • La Dolce VitaLa Dolce Vita Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Ironically, a bust up with Katie Price is probably the best thing that could have happened to her, career-wise!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Probably the knives will be out for her in some quarters. ;)
    changa wrote: »
    Either KPs a has-been or she wields tremendous power; power strong enough to stop someone getting work :confused:

I think you'll find "in some quarters" is the point sid makes. And it's true......she is already trashing Amy on TWITTER hoping to make the girls life harder, saying "people" found Amy "arrogant & difficult " ......POT,KETTLE ANYONE ?.
    But in general Amy will find most people sympathetic to her being screwed over by BSM & Krusty.
    And yes,Krusty is a has-been. Her big gob makes pie in the sky promises ,but the fact is that she no longer has any clout in the way she used to. Washed up & stale .She just can't get the deals she promises. So yes changa you describe Krusty perfectly there...."has been" sums her up rather perfectly. Good description.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I think you'll find "in some quarters" is the point sid makes. And it's true......she is already trashing Amy on TWITTER hoping to make the girls life harder, saying "people" found Amy "arrogant & difficult " ......POT,KETTLE ANYONE ?.
    But in general Amy will find most people sympathetic to her being screwed over by BSM & Krusty.
    And yes,Krusty is a has-been. Her big gob makes pie in the sky promises ,but the fact is that she no longer has any clout in the way she used to. Washed up & stale .She just can't get the deals she promises. So yes changa you describe Krusty perfectly there...."has been" sums her up rather perfectly. Good description.:)

It's certainly better than anything you've come up with, so thanks :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, I've been back to 27th Feb on KPs twitter feed and cannot find one mention of AW. Where has she been "trashing" her please?

Nothing on BSM's feed either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironically, a bust up with Katie Price is probably the best thing that could have happened to her, career-wise!

Absolutely agree ^^^.
    She might actually succeed under new management. And wouldn't that be a two-fingered salute to Krusty ?
    Or she might go to Uni & succeed there.
    Either way she has had a lucky escape being able to walk away poorer but with a degree of dignity & has proven what most of us knew.....the show was never going to be about the winner,but about the promotion of Krusty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to oblige changa......

When Katie found out about the *meeting she fired off an email, saying: “I’m not interested in working with Amy. Amy needs to understand the jobs I have been on with her people found her arrogant and stuck-up and fake.”

MIAOWWWW..........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    It's certainly better than anything you've come up with, so thanks :)
    You are MORE than welcome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Katie found out about the *meeting she fired off an email, saying: “I’m not interested in working with Amy. Amy needs to understand the jobs I have been on with her people found her arrogant and stuck-up and fake.”

MIAOWWWW..........

Where is the quote from please? The Mirror?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus.....

“The actor Matt Lucas came by and Katie said, ‘Say hello to the winner of my show’. But as I turned round I heard her say, ‘But I actually wanted it to be him’, pointing to rival contestant Rylan. It made me feel uneasy. I wondered if Katie really liked me.”

Nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus.....

“The actor Matt Lucas came by and Katie said, ‘Say hello to the winner of my show’. But as I turned round I heard her say, ‘But I actually wanted it to be him’, pointing to rival contestant Rylan. It made me feel uneasy. I wondered if Katie really liked me.”

Nice.

Again, where are the quotes from please? :)

EDIT: Because they're both too long for twitter and so far appear to be quotes from someone else quoting KP. Am I right to assume they're from AW story?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy was given £1,500 by management to buy her family Christmas presents but she still hadn’t received her prizes.

“When I asked about the car they told me it would cost £10,000 to insure.

“I was given a number to ring about the holiday, but when the man answered he said it wasn’t the Maldives it was Marbella.

“And when I enquired about OK!, they said Katie is having ‘issues’ with the magazine.”

Oh dear. Not very good management,not keeping pwomises.
    £1,500 ? Krusty would spend that on one of her wigs. Shameful treatment of a young girl.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

MIAOWWWW..........

Well the experts on the show said just that about Amy at the time. As did her fellow contestants so its hardly a surprise.

I don't know why Rylan didn't win, he was much more up Katie's street but I think she wanted to try something new and pick the 'posh bird'.

Obviously it didn't work out but it was an obvious miss match from the start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well I'm sure that Amy will succeed in some way. And she really is VERY pretty. But I think THAT was the problem.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy was given £1,500 by management to buy her family Christmas presents but she still hadn’t received her prizes.

“When I asked about the car they told me it would cost £10,000 to insure.

“I was given a number to ring about the holiday, but when the man answered he said it wasn’t the Maldives it was Marbella.

“And when I enquired about OK!, they said Katie is having ‘issues’ with the magazine.”

Oh dear. Not very good management,not keeping pwomises.
    £1,500 ? Krusty would spend that on one of her wigs. Shameful treatment of a young girl.

Telling lies is reprehensible, whether it's giving people false hope of fame and fortune or stating as fact that people have said spiteful things with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

A very poor show all round I'm afraid. Very poor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "the experts on the show"..:confused:

Oh ,you mean Krusty's paid 'yes' people.
    Oh well,if they said it then it must be true.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well I'm sure that Amy will succeed in some way. And she really is VERY pretty. But I think THAT was the problem.:(

Of course it was. Katie doesn't like women who are prettier than she is.

I see Amy is already getting abuse on Twitter from a load of perma tanned types who idolise Pwicey:rolleyes:
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    "the experts on the show"..:confused:

Oh ,you mean Krusty's paid 'yes' people.
    Oh well,if they said it then it must be true.

No a panel of industry experts who were asked to talk to all the contestants and assess various factors including how they come across. Amy did the worse but Katie seemed to want to give her her benefit of the doubt.

Did you watch the show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Well the experts on the show said just that about Amy at the time. As did her fellow contestants so its hardly a surprise.

I don't know why Rylan didn't win, he was much more up Katie's street but I think she wanted to try something new and pick the 'posh bird'.

this^
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps it wouldn't have been a mis-match if Katie had behaved in a professional manner (i.e. when you tell your prize winner that you're going to give them a holiday in the Maldives, you do just that, not try to palm off a holiday to another, cheaper, destination beginning with 'M' and hope they won't notice:rolleyes:). She'd have been better off issuing a simple statement, but she's now behaving like a chavvy teenager, which is doing nothing for her so-called Management Company's professional reputation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it was. Katie doesn't like women who are prettier than she is.

I see Amy is already getting abuse on Twitter from a load of perma tanned types who idolise Pwicey:rolleyes:

Well of course she is. How very dare the girl speak out.
    Thankfully she is also getting a lot of support and sympathy for having her dreams smashed by Krusty.
    Not a great day for Krusty. This in the People........

★ JORDAN’S American dream seems pretty dead in the water.

I can reveal that, despite bragging she had several big contracts lined up there, she doesn’t.

The 33-year-old model, real name Katie Price, wanted to become a US TV reality star but got little interest, so tried selling her shows on Sky Living to a US network instead. But that didn’t work, either.

I’m told: “It’s all gone wrong for Jordan. She is gutted. She wanted to crack the market there.” They had a lucky escape!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it terriby sad too that the winner of that show had to spend all her savings while waiting for her management to fulfill their promises. Seems like her £1,500 at Christmas was her lot.:(