100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Newlywed?

Daisy duke.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    TB issued a 'D' notice in 2003 Operation Ore..... ;-)

Is there actually proof of that? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put too much beyond the straight kind of guy but all there is are dodgy internet rumours.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    I doubt it! Mimi always appears to totally enjoy her lifestyle and doesn't appear to be particularly religious

I'd say Roar or Newlywed

But she'd get wine if she went to church :D
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there actually proof of that? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put too much beyond the straight kind of guy but all there is are dodgy internet rumours.
    if I recall a number of newspapers (not just the tabloids) did publish it,
    I definitely did not see it on the internet....., do I have proof in my hand? nope. But I can assure you that Operation Ore did happen and many people were caught under it, high ranking people... - ...
    HH
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From January 15, 2014

This British actor that everyone loves. No, not that one. A little older. Yeah, Academy Award nominee/winner. Good looking guy. Dropped almost $1000 bucks into a homeless man's lap because he was on the way to the airport and leaving the country and wouldn't need it he said.

BBC Mr. Darcy
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Blind Items Revealed

From January 15, 2014

This British actor that everyone loves. No, not that one. A little older. Yeah, Academy Award nominee/winner. Good looking guy. Dropped almost $1000 bucks into a homeless man's lap because he was on the way to the airport and leaving the country and wouldn't need it he said.

BBC Mr. Darcy

I don't have the slightest problem believing this.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy duke.

She started out as a Christian based singer, pushed by her father.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blind Items Revealed

From January 15, 2014

BBC Mr. Darcy
    he does seem a genuinely nice guy......
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do it like a dude recently said she'd switched to Christianity

She seems to be changing her whole image lately for the US market...
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

1. One of the more popular shows of all-time had some behind the scenes drama which would not be allowed today. It just wouldn't happen because of the internet and TMZ and at least on television sets, the atmosphere is more business like. On movie sets, all of this still goes on. The show was #1 for lots of years. Sitcom. Really popular. The male star of the show got to be A+ list on television and has never dropped below a B. Not that great of an actor. His movies have for the most part done poorly. On the set of this show he was king though and he made it very clear to any woman who wanted a line on the show was going to have to sleep with him. He really got to like one of his co-stars and demanded more and more from her and when she finally stopped giving in to his sexual demands he had her fired and made it look like she quit. When she did leave, another actress on the show always put up with everything he did but since the show ended they have not spoken. Ever. Not a word because of the way he used her and the things he made her do. He acts like he is progressive but he was and still is a tool. He just doesn't have a platform any longer to be as rude as he once was.

2. There is always a reason this foreign-born B-list singer/part-time actress has sex with someone. This time it was for drugs and cash and promises of a future business endeavor she has wanted for a long time.

Uk singer who will never let you down?

CDAN Blind Items Revealed:

This A+ list mostly movie actor loves massage parlors. The thing is he doesn't like to be recognized when he goes inside them. So, his thing is to call ahead to the place and then walk in with his motorcycle helmet still on and doesn't take it off until he is in the room. He puts it back on before he leaves. Yes, I guess it is possible he leaves it on during the massage too. He's such an idiot.

The Coop from Hangover/Silver Linings Playbook.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From CDAN:

1. One of the more popular shows of all-time had some behind the scenes drama which would not be allowed today. It just wouldn't happen because of the internet and TMZ and at least on television sets, the atmosphere is more business like. On movie sets, all of this still goes on. The show was #1 for lots of years. Sitcom. Really popular. The male star of the show got to be A+ list on television and has never dropped below a B. Not that great of an actor. His movies have for the most part done poorly. On the set of this show he was king though and he made it very clear to any woman who wanted a line on the show was going to have to sleep with him. He really got to like one of his co-stars and demanded more and more from her and when she finally stopped giving in to his sexual demands he had her fired and made it look like she quit. When she did leave, another actress on the show always put up with everything he did but since the show ended they have not spoken. Ever. Not a word because of the way he used her and the things he made her do. He acts like he is progressive but he was and still is a tool. He just doesn't have a platform any longer to be as rude as he once was.

2. There is always a reason this foreign-born B-list singer/part-time actress has sex with someone. This time it was for drugs and cash and promises of a future business endeavor she has wanted for a long time.

Uk singer who will never let you down?

CDAN Blind Items Revealed:

This A+ list mostly movie actor loves massage parlors. The thing is he doesn't like to be recognized when he goes inside them. So, his thing is to call ahead to the place and then walk in with his motorcycle helmet still on and doesn't take it off until he is in the room. He puts it back on before he leaves. Yes, I guess it is possible he leaves it on during the massage too. He's such an idiot.

The Coop from Hangover/Silver Linings Playbook.

The Mail man from Queens?
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

I was thinking Mr Harper.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »

The dentist?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were any of his TV shows from the 80s that popular?

This is a 70's or 80's show.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

1. One of the more popular shows of all-time had some behind the scenes drama which would not be allowed today. It just wouldn't happen because of the internet and TMZ and at least on television sets, the atmosphere is more business like. On movie sets, all of this still goes on. The show was #1 for lots of years. Sitcom. Really popular. The male star of the show got to be A+ list on television and has never dropped below a B. Not that great of an actor. His movies have for the most part done poorly. On the set of this show he was king though and he made it very clear to any woman who wanted a line on the show was going to have to sleep with him. He really got to like one of his co-stars and demanded more and more from her and when she finally stopped giving in to his sexual demands he had her fired and made it look like she quit. When she did leave, another actress on the show always put up with everything he did but since the show ended they have not spoken. Ever. Not a word because of the way he used her and the things he made her do. He acts like he is progressive but he was and still is a tool. He just doesn't have a platform any longer to be as rude as he once .

Sideshow B?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    The dentist?
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    Sideshow B?

No idea and don't 'get' these clues. :blush:
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I thought this was the guy who worked at the place where everybody knows your name and he now solves murders in Las Vegas.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was the guy who worked at the place where everybody knows your name and he now solves murders in Las Vegas.

Wish I wasn't so thick. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

You'd have thought that Mr ToolTime would have been on better behaviour given he'd lucked out immensely getting his show in the first place after his legal problems. And was he really more depraved than the motley drummer? :o
    Forum Member
    Wish I wasn't so thick. :cry:

His wife has an Oscar.
    He was one of the three men who looked after a baby and then a little lady.
    Forum Member
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    You'd have thought that Mr ToolTime would have been on better behaviour given he'd lucked out immensely getting his show in the first place after his legal problems. And was he really more depraved than the motley drummer? :o

This was my first though too. But then i remembered the part about his movies flopping. And that he is Buzz Lightyear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's also got to be someone where a co-star left early. Not sure that fits for these guys.
    Forum Member
    It's also got to be someone where a co-star left early. Not sure that fits for these guys.

The mother of Clarie and Mitchell from Modern Family left and was then replaced by Danny Zuko's Look Who Talking co-star.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coughs.

Mr Miami CSI.

Early co-star on the show got the boot, rumour said because she was too popular and he didn't like it. Official said she left to do other things.

NYPD Blue he thought he was the greatest thing, left for movies all of which went no where.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Coughs.

Mr Miami CSI.

Early co-star on the show got the boot, rumour said because she was too popular and he didn't like it. Official said she left to do other things.

NYPD Blue he thought he was the greatest thing, left for movies all of which went no where.

Fits but didn't she leave because of alcohol problems?

He's certainly a TV only star, with only disasters as movies, who's a rubbish actor and has some relationship issues - yeah he's a better option than anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.