Options

84 school children dead as Taliban attack Pakistan school

PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
Forum Member
Can't believe what I've just read.

Absolutely awful. RIP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875729/Up-20-dead-500-children-teachers-taken-hostage-Taliban-gunmen-storm-military-run-school-Pakistan.html

(Sorry about the dodgy link. I'm on my phone and can't work out how to post links).

Comments

• Options
    PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    Double post.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I've just read this too. They were just kids!! So sad. These scum know no boundries. Evil, evil people.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are still more militants inside with bombs strapped to them so could get much worse.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boko Haram attack schools on a regular basis and everyone remembers Beslan. Now this mob have joined in like it's a sick game of top trumps except with real children being murdered.
  • Options
    DirtyhippyDirtyhippy Posts: 2,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its time for nature to take back the Earth, human beings don't deserve this beautiful planet.
  • Options
    CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    What kind of scum deliberately target kids as young as 5 ?
    Islamists don't have any humanity in them whatsoever.
    They are pure evil.
  • Options
    Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now on the BBC web page too...

Pakistan Taliban 'kill 100' in assault on Peshawar school

A Taliban spokesman is quoted as saying it is in response to army operations... so why don't the big, brave, Taliban soldiers fight the army, then, instead of innocent schoolchildren? >:(
  • Options
    sheffswfcsheffswfc Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    This planet will be devoid of human life in 100 years, everyone will have killed each other, or nuked.
  • Options
    chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siege is ongoing with up to 500 people inside the school. this is horrible
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's shocking, unbelievable! They have children held hostage and there are suicide bombers in the building. Three explosions have just been heard inside the school.

They are saying the Taliban have attacked empty schools before , to stop kids being educated. Barbaric scum.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Brave, these Taliban fighters. Get their arses handed to them by the army so they take it out on innocent, unarmed five year olds at school.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all anyone slams off this,country, things like this make you appreciate how safe our kids are at school and how much we take that for granted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A Taliban spokesman is quoted as saying it is in response to army operations... so why don't the big, brave, Taliban soldiers fight the army, then, instead of innocent schoolchildren? >:(

Did their corrupt butchering mentality crawl out of a primordial swamp!
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Genuinely surprised there isn't a sarcastic 'religion of peace' post yet.

But yeah, targeting children. Stay classy, Taliban.
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    For all anyone slams off this,country, things like this make you appreciate how safe our kids are at school and how much we take that for granted.

Yep, there by the grace of God and all that.

I can only hope that stuff like this encourages the Afghani government to resourcing the relatively weak and under resourced Afghan army better so they can defend against this kind of thing more effectively.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that's the thing about this extremist nutters. They are COWARDS who attack innocent people, kids, shopping centres full of families. They look like big boys all tooled up but like soft targets.
    I agree with those who think there isn't room on the planet for them and the rest of us. There's nothing to 'understand' about their causes. They are simply using up oxygen while trying to kill as many ordinary people as possible.
  • Options
    Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Well that's the thing about this extremist nutters. They are COWARDS who attack innocent people, kids, shopping centres full of families. They look like big boys all tooled up but like soft targets.
    I agree with those who think there isn't room on the planet for them and the rest of us. There's nothing to 'understand' about their causes. They are simply using up oxygen while trying to kill as many ordinary people as possible.

That was my point.....
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Dozens of children believed killed in Taliban attack on Pakistan school
    Troops surround school and gunfire and helicopters are heard after attack claimed by Taliban in Peshawar

More than 100 killed in Taliban attack on Pakistan school – live updates

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/16/taliban-attack-army-public-school-pakistan-peshawar?CMP=fb_gu

What sort of monster targets children like this? :cry:
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Dozens of children believed killed in Taliban attack on Pakistan school
    Troops surround school and gunfire and helicopters are heard after attack claimed by Taliban in Peshawar

More than 100 killed in Taliban attack on Pakistan school – live updates

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/16/taliban-attack-army-public-school-pakistan-peshawar?CMP=fb_gu

What sort of monster targets children like this? :cry:
    The sort that think they are doing good.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrorism is a fear in the UK, but I can't imagine living in areas of Pakistan where terrorism from extremists is an everyday reality.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terrorism is a fear in the UK, but I can't imagine living in areas of Pakistan where terrorism from extremists is an everyday reality.

I'm not sure I'd even go that far - though obviously the government would like it to be a fear.

Can't imagine life in Pakistan, though. You literally never hear anything good about the place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The six "brave" gunmen were all wearing suicide vests and four of them have thankfully been killed. The accounts from the children are harrowing. How the hell do they get over this?
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    The sort that think they are doing good.

How can they possibly think they are doing good? :confused: They are sub human scum.
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of the dreadful Russia Beslan school hostage crisis in 2004 where at least 385 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children, There was a documentary made some years later and as such it was the most harrowing and disturbing thing I've seen on TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrQuike wrote: »
    Reminds me of the dreadful Russia Beslan school hostage crisis in 2004 where at least 385 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children, There was a documentary made some years later and as such it was the most harrowing and disturbing thing I've seen on TV.

Yes and I couldn't watch it. The latest death toll is now 125 most of them children some no more than toddlers of 2 yrs old.. The parents must be frantic trying to get news.