Help finding a song.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
Forum Member
Hi this is gonna be a little impossible but thought i'd put it out there.

Looking for a song i used to listen too during 1998-2001, can't remember the year, i know i used to listen to it before school. I don't know the lyrics, i've forgotten.

But i know the music video, basically, when someone looks at someone the view of the videos shifts to the person they look at, i think it starts with a balg guy who looks at a woman kissing a man, who isnt looking at the man she's kissing but another man.

It used to play on VIVA, which am sure was a german music channel plus other songs that were on round the same time were The New Radicals - You Get What You Give (Hated this song!!!) Modjo - Lady and Groovejet - Spiller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i used to love this song when i were younger but can't seem to find it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Plus the main guy at the start is blad with glasses, with a long overcoat. It's also like a slow dancey track.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kylock wrote: »
    Plus the main guy at the start is blad with glasses, with a long overcoat. It's also like a slow dancey track.

Sounds like it could be Moby?
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Your description rings a bell in my head, but I can't find it anywhere either!

At first I thought it might be Jean Jacques Smoothie - 2 People but it's not, then I looked up Roger Sanchez, Daft Punk, Moby, Kosheen... nothing :( I think it's a similar style of music to those examples though!
    Forum Member
    Minikievs you are so cruel lol i thought you had it haha

yeah Chick it sounds like summat like that, its been YEARS and i can' find it.
    Forum Member
    A bit like Porcelain video, but first person and views change as people look at each other.