Options

NEIGHBOURS Spoilers, Spoilers & More Spoilers (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackrew wrote: »
    In response to rivercity_rules edit of my post, yes I did forget a few but some on purpose!! eg. the joyflight for instance i wish i could just wipe clean from my memory never to retun again! lol!

And yes in the Susan/karl scene I was on about the street fight.

Take away the initial ridiculousness of the joy flight and you have one of the finest moments in Neighbours history. Harold losing his family was heartbreaking, just as they got back together, plus the Dylan/Connor running away, bringing together characters who rarely properly interacted, like Karl and Janelle awaiting news on their loved ones, in fact I'll never forget the scenes where everyone is in Harolds waiting for news on survivors, praying and hoping for their safety and bittersweet moments like Sky Surviving but Lil, David and Serena all dying. Ridiculous concept but brilliant acting and scenes arose from it in the immediate aftermath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Finale week

not much in way of finale spoilers:(

Monday 31st November - Episode 5831
    BETRAYED STEPH MAKES A MISTAKE SHE CAN’T TAKE BACK CASSIE DAVIS PERFORMS IN CHARLIE’S BAR.
    Having witnessed a kiss between Libby and Lucas, betrayed Steph believes they are having a rebound fling. While Lucas and Libby maturely discuss their issues and come to the conclusion that their kiss was just a meaningless mistake, Steph reels… only to end up making a bigger mistake of her own.

Tuesday 1st December - Episode 5832
    DAN’S OVERWHELMING GUILT DRIVES HIM TO MAKE A DRASTIC DECISION.
    Libby’s worried about how Steph will react to her kissing Lucas, but finds it’s surprisingly mild. Lucas receives a similar reaction from his brother – only to discover that Dan has a much more serious confession to make. For the sake of Ben, Libby buries her feelings and asks Dan to keep his promise to Ben – and come to the Kennedy family Christmas Eve lunch. Will Dan attend – or will his guilt drive him from Erinsborough?

Friday 4th December - Episode 5835
    LYN REELS WHEN PAUL MAKES A SHOCK ANNOUNCEMENT, ANDREW ROBINSON APPEARS.
    The competition between Rebecca and Lyn heats up as the contest to name Erinsborough’s most Christmassy business continues. Lyn finally wins with a multicultural celebration but after their loss unfazed Paul decides he and Rebecca should host a party. His motives become clear when he makes a shock announcement.

Do we assume that Steph seduces Dan, then? If so - wow. How could she do that to Libby?! :(
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hope they remain friends :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Eurgh, Steph and Libby are always falling out and making up...still, anything to get rid of Dan!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    hope they remain friends :(

Like thats gonna happen after this!
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like thats gonna happen after this!

true end of an era then:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yer, you never know maybe in time they could patch things up but it will take time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wonder what 2010 will have in store? New credits for a start!
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Lets hope Lynne leaves sometime in 2010 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noooooooooo!!

I love Lynnie she's one of my favourite characters at the moment!
  • Options
    Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Steph and Libby will make up in the end! They would never split up that friendship permanently!! Afterall, we had the whole Steph and Drew thing, and Libby managed to get over that (although I know it's not quite the same since nothing actually happened between Steph & Drew)..
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :) Lets hope Lynne leaves sometime in 2010 :)

Thank god for that! Today's was painful. SHE CANNOT ACT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm having a little wonder about whether Dan dies? We know he and Libby split up, but the trailer is "someone leaves forever", Ringo kissing Donna, Dan getting into a car and Lucas on his bike, before a brake sqeual (ANOTHER ONE) and a siren. mewonders if Dan and Lucas crash into each other?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooooo!!

I love Lynnie she's one of my favourite characters at the moment!

I agree. I think her return has made the street far more interesting. She is a fantastic character:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lucylock wrote: »
    I agree. I think her return has made the street far more interesting. She is a fantastic character:D

I hate her :( She used to be fun, now she's irritating :mad:
  • Options
    flamingGalah!flamingGalah! Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! Just watched the season finale episode & a sneak peek at whats coming up in 2010!! :eek:

Lucas crashed his bike after receiving a video message on his phone from Elle on Xmas Eve, basically she was ending things with him...

Steph did indeed spend the night with Dan (after they both got drunk) & after she saw Libby kissing Lucas! Dan left before Xmas leaving a note for Ben saying he'd never forget him...

Paul & Rebecca got married in Charlies on Xmas Eve...

Lyn admitted to Susan that she's still in love with Paul!...

Donna's one night stand Andrew turned up at Charlies to see Paul... his father!...

Bits from 2010 include:

Toadie & Steph getting engaged again!!

Zeke being arrested for something & facing a jail sentence!

Donna having an affair with Andrew, then falling pregnant!!! :eek:

I can't wait for next year!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to the rumour that Andrew and Rebecca have a one night stand and she ends up pregnant and passes it off as Paul's? This was from ages ago but unless i've completely missed something it didnt happen.
    Really hope Toadie and Steph to get back together, although her and lucas would make a pretty hot couple!
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Donna having an affair with Andrew, then falling pregnant!!! :eek:

I can't wait for next year!! :D

Andrew who?
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Teen pregnancy? Why ruin Donna like this?

And Stoadie reuniting? not sure how I feel about that, I don't really like Toadie anymore and don't want him to drag Steph down with him, sounds like a mistake really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew who?

Robinson, Pauls son from Christina...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Teen pregnancy? Why ruin Donna like this?

And Stoadie reuniting? not sure how I feel about that, I don't really like Toadie anymore and don't want him to drag Steph down with him, sounds like a mistake really.

I think it will be better with Donna though, because she wont know if Ringo or Andrew is the father...

Yep, I agree about "Stoadie", they should stay friends only I think... Plus at the start of the 2010 "peek" it had her all concerned over Lucas in hospital... Does this mean Libby will get back with Lucas instead??
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    FlamingGalah! - Thanks:) I don't want her to get pregnant. We don't need another teen pregnancy:( I'm not thrilled about Steph and Toadie either. I was hoping she would start dating Lucas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FlamingGalah! - Thanks:) I don't want her to get pregnant. We don't need another teen pregnancy:( I'm not thrilled about Steph and Toadie either. I was hoping she would start dating Lucas.

I know a teen pregnancy isn't great (after the dreaded Didge), but hopefully this will be done better & I expect Donna may well get an abortion, as she is just starting up her own business making shrugarillos!

I think it's more of a plot device to split her & Ringo up as he's leaving in the new year...
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    ooohhhhhh what about Lolly??