Options

Eastenders- time to give the jacksons a happy ending?

Comments

• Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    No, the writers obviously have run out of ideas so just keep giving her the same SL. I never missed Bianca and the kids when they left and I would axe them but keep Carol and bring back David.

Kind of agree, don't really get all the fuss about David though tbh :o each to their own lol.

They probably could do others SL's for her, but I don't think there's any point. People just don't like the character any more (but not in the love-to-hate way like Janine).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Charlie can't ever have a scene with Maisie and James is that what you are saying? Can't they have at least two, three ot four scenes together in a year? Scarlett is Tiffany and Liam's cousin so they will have scenes once a while with Janine and see Scarlett you expect them to have no contact with Janine and Scarlett then. Do you think maybe scenes between them once a while like with Max and Alice since they will always have a few scenes together in a year?

They might occasionaly meet at get togethers, but I don't think any kind of storyline should be made of it.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They might occasionaly meet at get togethers, but I don't think any kind of storyline should be made of it.

I don't at the moment maybe when Liam and Tiffany are older and maybe a storyline but maybe they can pas each other in the square or if they need to talk to Janine about something or want to see their cousin Scarlett then I wouldn't mind. If Ricky and Diance came back then Janine will probably have alot of scenes with Liam and Tiffany then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't at the moment maybe when Liam and Tiffany are older and maybe a storyline but maybe they can pas each other in the square or if they need to talk to Janine about something or want to see their cousin Scarlett then I wouldn't mind. If Ricky and Diance came back then Janine will probably have alot of scenes with Liam and Tiffany then

It wouldn't add anything to the show IMO, so I don't really care. If you ask me, the Jackson kids won't be there for that much longer, maybe only a couple of years.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of agree, don't really get all the fuss about David though tbh :o each to their own lol.

They probably could do others SL's for her, but I don't think there's any point. People just don't like the character any more (but not in the love-to-hate way like Janine).

Yes each to their own :)
    I agree, I think some people have had enough of Bianca character and SLs.
    Janine is one of my favourite characters and her and Michael for me have brilliant chemistry and are my favourite couple. I'm never bored when I watch their scenes as individuals characters and together.

As for Liam and Tiffany having scenes with Janine, I agree a few scenes but nothing that would be a SL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes each to their own :)
    I agree, I think some people have had enough of Bianca character and SLs.
    Janine is one of my favourite characters and her and Michael for me have brilliant chemistry and are my favourite couple. I'm never bored when I watch their scenes as individuals characters and together.

As for Liam and Tiffany having scenes with Janine, I agree a few scenes but nothing that would be a SL.

I do like David, I just think some people are putting a lot of hope in him, if you get what I mean. I did enjoy him in the new year eps though.

Michael is just so interesting lol, SJS plays him very well.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca's storylines are just so repetitive. Begs for a job,gobs off, is given a chance, gobs off, gets sacked, gobs off, whines about money, begs for a job, gobs off and repeat ad infinitum.

As she is now a qualified hairdresser why not have her set-up as a mobile hairdresser or even renting a chair from Tanya (as many hairdressers do) instead of this ridiculous scrabbling around for tips only (whilst gobbing off) that they have her doing now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Bianca's storylines are just so repetitive. Begs for a job,gobs off, is given a chance, gobs off, gets sacked, gobs off, whines about money, begs for a job, gobs off and repeat ad infinitum.

As she is now a qualified hairdresser why not have her set-up as a mobile hairdresser or even renting a chair from Tanya (as many hairdressers do) instead of this ridiculous scrabbling around for tips only (whilst gobbing off) that they have her doing now.

This. One of the reasons I would axe her, the writers just don't seem to understand her or have any plan of action to understand her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't add anything to the show IMO, so I don't really care. If you ask me, the Jackson kids won't be there for that much longer, maybe only a couple of years.

I would like to see Tiffany as a teenager maybe 13 or 14 or 15 and then if they leave in 2015 or 2016 then I wouldn't mind then but Liam will be 17, 18 or 19 then so if James wants to stay and if Eastenders want him to stay then I would like that and see if they can develop Liam as a character away from his family and then maybe Tiffany can return a few years later. When Tiffany is 13 Maisie will be 14 and 15 and then when Tiffany is 14 and 15 Maisie will be 15 and 16 and 17 so I would love to see Maisie in Eastenders as a teenager and when Maisie is 16 in 5 years time then she can sign a contract then if she is still in the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This. One of the reasons I would axe her, the writers just don't seem to understand her or have any plan of action to understand her.

Its not fair on Patsy being given the same storyline again and again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Tiffany as a teenager maybe 13 or 14 or 15 and then if they leave in 2015 or 2016 then I wouldn't mind then but Liam will be 17, 18 or 19 then so if James wants to stay and if Eastenders want him to stay then I would like that and see if they can develop Liam as a character away from his family and then maybe Tiffany can return a few years later. When Tiffany is 13 Maisie will be 14 and 15 and then when Tiffany is 14 and 15 Maisie will be 15 and 16 and 17 so I would love to see Maisie in Eastenders as a teenager and when Maisie is 16 in 5 years time then she can sign a contract then if she is still in the show.

Tiffany annoys me. The 'funny one liners' have just never been funny. Simon in corrie is much, much better.

Liam I just don't care about what happens to him, which isn't good for a character. I care more about Alice than I do Liam, and that's saying something.

Like I say, I doubt they will last longer than 2 years, would be suprised if they do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not fair on Patsy being given the same storyline again and again

Patsy seems like a nice person, but it doesn't matter about the actor/actress. I watch for the characters, not to keep the cast in pocket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffany annoys me. The 'funny one liners' have just never been funny. Simon in corrie is much, much better.

Liam I just don't care about what happens to him, which isn't good for a character. I care more about Alice than I do Liam, and that's saying something.

Like I say, I doubt they will last longer than 2 years, would be suprised if they do.

Well at the end of the day I like them and I hope they are in Eastenders for the 30th Anniversary and maybe until the end of 2015 so December 2015 maybe at the least and then at the most the end of 2016 or 2017 and then if Bianca and the kids and Carol leave then I wouldn't mind then and I wouldn't mind if Bianca left and Liam, Tiffany and Morgan stay with Carol at least when Liam will be 19 then and Tiffany will be 14 and Morgan will be 12 then so at least they won't need looking after as much then. and I want Liam to have a storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Married and being related are two different things. How often do you see Max with Amy, he's her Uncle. Not unrealistic, when has Janine ever cared about them? The only ones she likes out of that family are/were Pat & Ricky.

Max isn't that interested in his nieces and nephews whereas Janine is. Janine has tried spending time with Bianca's kids but something always goes wrong and Bianca shouts at her and takes them away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at the end of the day I like them and I hope they are in Eastenders for the 30th Anniversary and maybe until the end of 2015 so December 2015 maybe at the least and then at the most the end of 2016 or 2017

You may like them, but I don't think many do. Not many like Bianca at all, so unless something drastic happens, she won't be there for long. And I can't see the kids staying without her. They drag Carol down so much, she's reduced to a babysitter 24/7, so I don't think they would stay on with her either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You may like them, but I don't think many do. Not many like Bianca at all, so unless something drastic happens, she won't be there for long. And I can't see the kids staying without her. They drag Carol down so much, she's reduced to a babysitter 24/7, so I don't think they would stay on with her either.

Well why can't the kids stay with Carol? Liam will be 16 in two years time so he won't need Carol babysitting him at all and he could look after Tiffany and Morgan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well why can't the kids stay with Carol? Liam will be 16 in two years time so he won't need Carol babysitting him at all and he could look after Tiffany and Morgan

Because they drag her down. She has to have scenes with them, when she could be out interacting with other characters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because they drag her down. She has to have scenes with them, when she could be out interacting with other characters.

I don't think they drag her down at all. I would say Bianca and her kids will leave at the end of 2015 at least and at the most 2016 or 2017 I would love to see Liam finish School and that will be June 2015 and I would like Eastenders to give Liam a hard hitting storyline like maybe he could start taking drugs or be bullied and start self harming himself. I would really like to see Tiffany as a teenager 13, 14 and 15 so if I see her at 13 and 14 then Bianca and her kids can leave then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree. I prefered it when Carol returned without Bianca, she wasnt stuck to the kids and interacted with other people.
    All she's done since she's return is stay in doors and beg for Bianca, she revolves around Bianca SL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. I prefered it when Carol returned without Bianca, she wasnt stuck to the kids and interacted with other people.
    All she's done since she's return is stay in doors and beg for Bianca, she revolves around Bianca SL.

Why can't Bianca and the kids be in the show? If you ertr executive producer of Eastenders couldn't you keep Bianca and the kids and see how things go for a year and give Bianca a better and interesting storyline?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't Bianca and the kids be in the show? If you ertr executive producer of Eastenders couldn't you keep Bianca and the kids and see how things go for a year and give Bianca a better and interesting storyline?

Personally I think they should be axed, I think the writers have run out of ideas and just give her the same SL, for me the character has ran its course.
    However if the writers give her a decent SL and stop the foghorn shouting then my opinion might change, but I wouldnt miss them if they left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's EE. There is no such thing as happy ending
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I think Bianca and her family are great. I hope Ricky comes back some day. There's no reason why things shouldn't pick up for her in the new year. I can see her getting regular work at Booty's in time for Tanya's break.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think they should be axed, I think the writers have run out of ideas and just give her the same SL, for me the character has ran its course.
    However if the writers give her a decent SL and stop the foghorn shouting then my opinion might change, but I wouldnt miss them if they left.

Well if you were Eastenders executive producer you can decide on the storylines could you give Bianca a better storyline and develop the character?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if you were Eastenders executive producer you can decide on the storylines could you give Bianca a better storyline and develop the character?

She would have never returned.