Options

Hollyoaks Spoiler: Vincent/Phoebe

priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oaks have been filming in Ireland, Pheobe/Vincent are going to get married there.
I hope the UKBA catches him, he drags Pheobe and George down, with all his crying and moping.

Comments

• Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell I think i'l be giving them episodes a miss:sleep:
    just axe this storyline please and Vincent.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :yawn: Bore off Vincent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Vincent should just leave, he left Nigeria because he was gay now that he's away from that he's still not happy, he's such a dull character. Let's hope this leads to Vincent being deported.
  • Options
    Corrie2010Corrie2010 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell!!!!
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully this ends in his exit (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    Ugh. No way i'm watching this crap storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has got to be an expensive mistake, hasn't it :o

I can't believe they're going to this expense and these lengths for these characters and this storyline. There's bound to be blowback and repercussions behind the scenes.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Judging by the interview they did with Jorgie Porter and Tom Scurr about it well over a year ago (it might have been longer) they agreed to do filming/a story in Derry a long time ago. Silly thing is now they don't have any Irish characters so the inclusion of Derry in a story seems pointless and they've had to come up with this.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Judging by the interview they did with Jorgie Porter and Tom Scurr about it well over a year ago (it might have been longer) they agreed to do filming/a story in Derry a long time ago. Silly thing is now they don't have any Irish characters so the inclusion of Derry in a story seems pointless and they've had to come up with this.

Oh, that makes more sense now. I was wondering why they didn't just come to Scotland to get married. It'd be easier and cheaper, surely.

What a waste to use this awful story and these charisma-less characters to do it though. Honestly would have preferred anything other than this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean like a deal with the city to film there or something?

But this story is just really silly and virtually no one cares. They needn't even have cancelled the shoot there, just came up with something better using more popular characters.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Oh, why must this show make such ridiculous story decisions? I'm sure they must know that Vincent isn't popular, yet they continue to feature him in major story. And now they're wasting an international location shoot on him!

I don't believe Phoebe would be that stupid to marry Vincent.
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    Bloody hell I think I'll be giving them episodes a miss:sleep:

Same here, it all sounds like BK's version of Abersoch :sleep: I'd rather watch some paint dry.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A marriage?!! They're usually killing someone.
  • Options
    paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He leaves his home country to illegally come to this country so he can be gay without prosecution. But no, he decides to be 'cured' straight. If he thinks he is 'cured', why not return to his country where he is legally a citizen? Instead he decides to travel to Ireland and get married to a woman, all the while he is still an illegal immigrant. If I had any sort of emotional involvement in any of these characters, I would find this all so silly. As such, I am more concerned with how much money is being wasted behind the scenes on all this.
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    Oh FFS please tell me the Ireland episodes aren't really gonna revolve around wooden George?!:mad::cry:?!

BK has done a great job since coming back but this dullsville story with the worst actor in HO, no actually, soap history is really doing the show no favours:(
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive noticed that nearly every black character in soaps are loathed on ds
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »

:rolleyes: Can't possibly be for any other reason other than skin colour then can it? Clearly DS is full of racists then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing to do with his colour, Vincent a boring character.
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member

Oh FFS bore off:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:!!!

Let's totally ignore then, the fact that there's endless hate threads on here most days about many soap characters!

Why don't you join the year 2013 and realise nobody gives a shit on here about a persons skin colour, it's the characters people don't like?

Btw, what do you think of Vincent's acting? Honestly??
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Here's the original interview where they talk about filming in Derry for the city of culture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1V2G4qJ_OE

I guess the Vincent story was picked because they couldn't think what else to do there!