Options

Fourth Death Confirmed

boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just at a Q and A with Phil Collinson and he confirmed the fourth death was the fella in a car and used as a red herring.

Comments

• Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Good, enough dead characters
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think three was enough anyway
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    If this is true, I'm slightly disappointed. I would rather they had said there would be 3 deaths instead.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Molly and Ashley died, but who was the other one?
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I know Molly and Ashley died, but who was the other one?

Charlotte.
  • Options
    2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte.

edit: just beaten to it. :)
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I pray to God that this is a wind-up. For once I wish that producers wouldn't piss about with these kinds of thins. This accompanied by Tracy Barlows return has seriously dented my faith in PC who I thought was turning Corrie around.

My only hope now is that PC is lying and the 4th death is Tracy, unless something shocking really happens this is the only story now that could restore my faith.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    This is awful if true. I had hoped after revealing the 4th death wouldn't be the tram driver that we wouldn't have a copout. Also after the amazing episodes last week, I was hoping for a big surprise. It's not a red herring-it's actually incorrect. The advert was four funerals and a wedding. We definitely won't be seeing that 4th funeral and most of the 14m viewers who saw that advert will be wondering who the hell the 4th death is, because I suspect millions will have missed that one comment by the firefighter. Really misleading if true and a blatant attempt to boost ratings.
  • Options
    a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Jim Mcdonald... It probably wasnt his car probably stolen or something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is awful if true. I had hoped after revealing the 4th death wouldn't be the tram driver that we wouldn't have a copout. Also after the amazing episodes last week, I was hoping for a big surprise. It's not a red herring-it's actually incorrect. The advert was four funerals and a wedding. We definitely won't be seeing that 4th funeral and most of the 14m viewers who saw that advert will be wondering who the hell the 4th death is, because I suspect millions will have missed that one comment by the firefighter. Really misleading if true and a blatant attempt to boost ratings.

I know we want to see four funerals but I'm sure that PC believes this to be technically correct. Wether we see the 4th funeral the man will still have one (offscreen) so the incident did result in 4 funeral (we just won't get to see one). Although I do agree with you and think we were cheated (yet again)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    boring

i wanted it to be Molly,,Ashley,, Charlotte , and another regular :(
  • Options
    2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a red herring and Rita is going to die on Monday? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    all the hype of "4 funerals and a wedding" and then this? what a crock. we was all promised 4 funerals and i for 1 WANT 4 funerals
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe it's a red herring and Rita is going to die on Monday? :eek:

Me too alhough I'd prefer Tracy B
  • Options
    boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Defo true at a corrie fest and he said it was to keep us on the edge of our seats thinking peter cud be dead but its just the fella in the car who we don't know and have never met

Rita sings xmas day also
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sallouise wrote: »
    all the hype of "4 funerals and a wedding" and then this? what a crock. we was all promised 4 funerals and i for 1 WANT 4 funerals

I don't think it really matters that much, I mean what would losing characters like Rita or Peter acheive?
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too alhough I'd prefer Tracy B

Tracy B or Nick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone attempts to murder Tracy Barlow on New Years Eve, that should satisfy some people's bloodlust :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Someone attempts to murder Tracy Barlow on New Years Eve, that should satisfy some people's bloodlust :p

is that someone
    Becky
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    At the start of the week, i would have been disappointed but after watching this week i don't think i could handle another regular character dying.
    To be honest, i had a feeling the man in the car would be the 4th death, they made too much of it, having just a scene with the fireman talking about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

only if she dies a slow and painful death :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    is that someone
    Becky
    Becky is arrested the week after, so it could be! I think its a who dunnit
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

Again, the four funerals thing is just a reference to the film Four Weddings And A Funeral, don't take the funerals bit to be literal.

And Q&A on a Sunday?
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a cop out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PC did however tell us not to believe everything we read and hear meaning that there would be lies told to us. Maybe the tagline was the Lie he was refering to or if he did indeed say thias at a Q&A today maybe this is the big lie told to us as we are all expecting a death next week anyway.