Options

Sienna Miller Pregnant!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
Forum Member
[news]Sienna Miller 'pregnant with Tom Sturridge's child'[/news]Just stumbled upon this on the web http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/01/sienna-miller-is-pregnant.html?m=0
My apologies if the story has already been posted :D
I'm quite shocked to be fair- but congrats all the same. This story kinda has me thinking of a blind item I read recently- especially the way the writer of the article seem to have little faith in the relationship lasting !
Anyway what do you guys think???

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to her.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting comments on that article - and I thought our rumours thread was a bit 'out-there':D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Interesting comments on that article - and I thought our rumours thread was a bit 'out-there':D

I was thinking the same thing! Not trying to turn this into another rumours thread but to comment on the tone of the article - & in particular the writers emphasis on the fact the couple will never marry- I think may have something to do with the whispers of Miss Miller's beau maybe batting for the other side!- Not as some have commented on the site about Miss Miller's inability to settle down. One things for sure this pregnancy is bound to send the bloggers into overdrive!!! :D
    But again as with any expectant mother- I wish her the best of luck :)
  • Options
    fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm way behind the times, thought she was back together with Jude Law! Anyway, congratulations to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:

When is a woman getting pregnant - esp. by accident - news :confused: Thousands of woman achieve this 'happy state' every day.

IT AIN 'T NEWS... (except for when Wills & Kate make such an annoucement but that's because it will be our future monarch, a moment in our country's history etc etc).

Of course I wish her well and a happy outcome but ain't congratulating anyone who does this out of wedlock. Soz...
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When is a woman getting pregnant - esp. by accident - news :confused: Thousands of woman achieve this 'happy state' every day.

IT AIN 'T NEWS... (except for when Wills & Kate make such an annoucement but that's because it will be our future monarch, a moment in our country's history etc etc).

Of course I wish her well and a happy outcome but ain't congratulating anyone who does this out of wedlock. Soz...

Lol :D

Yikes!

You do realise this is a showbiz forum?

I can't speak for everybody else but this is the kind of news I thrive on!

Celeb pregnancy = big news!

Just going to update my Facebook status now...
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's a celebrity and presumably quite well off, she doesn't need the security a marriage would bring to the same extent. I'm sure they will be fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    She's a celebrity and presumably quite well off, she doesn't need the security a marriage would bring to the same extent. I'm sure they will be fine.

Welll I ain't gonna get into it again... did it all before when Stacey Solomon announced her second - unplanned, not married to the father - pregnancy.

Money does not necessarily provide a child with security. A child needs two parents throughout the first 16-18 years of its life. It is more likely to get that if the parents are married.

That is my view - and may be considered old fashioned - but a lot of ills in today's society are as a direct or indirect result of the lack of support for couples to be, and stay, married and children - especially boys - growing up without the appropriate role models... and not helped with the extended family now often being further away than the next street or town.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Lol :D

Yikes!

You do realise this is a showbiz forum?

I can't speak for everybody else but this is the kind of news I thrive on!

Celeb pregnancy = big news!

Just going to update my Facebook status now...

:D and I'll let u speak 4 me too!!! Nothin wrong with a bit of celeb gossip to help lighten the mood :) especially like u said - this is a showbiz forum after all :rolleyes: ;)

I really didn't expect/ want this thread to turn into an attack on unwed mothers- especially may I add - I have been one myself!!!! Not to attack anyone as everyone in entitled to their own views but I would feel disappointed in myself if I did not take the opourtunity to defend single mothers every where by highlighting the fact that many children do go off the rails- regardless of their upbringing, home life and most importantly whether or not they are raised in a 2 parent home. !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jammy cow, he was gorgeous in the Boat that Rocked. (it's still that one, isn't it?:o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Welll I ain't gonna get into it again... did it all before when Stacey Solomon announced her second - unplanned, not married to the father - pregnancy.

Money does not necessarily provide a child with security. A child needs two parents throughout the first 16-18 years of its life. It is more likely to get that if the parents are married.

That is my view - and may be considered old fashioned - but a lot of ills in today's society are as a direct or indirect result of the lack of support for couples to be, and stay, married and children - especially boys - growing up without the appropriate role models... and not helped with the extended family now often being further away than the next street or town.

Good post, i agree! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good post, i agree! :)

It's no longer the institution it once was.