Options

Rumer - Into Colour (Album Thread)

LMLM Posts: 63,509
Forum Member
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Zsdc_ywns
Rumer is back with her third album, Into Colour. Due for a november release.

I love her two albums so i am excited for this.

Comments

• Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Just seen her sing a couple of the new songs on Later...She sounds to like a cross between Karen Carpenter and Dusty Springfield so, being an admirer of those two, I do enjoy listening to to her.
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Just seen her sing a couple of the new songs on Later...She sounds to like a cross between Karen Carpenter and Dusty Springfield so, being an admirer of those two, I do enjoy listening to to her.

I watched her on that as well. I thought the songs lacked any character.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    She totally lost my support with the incredibly disappointing second album (an album of covers suggested at the time she had no songs of her own left in her). I'll definitely have a listen to the new album but have to agree with mgvsmith regarding the recent songs debuted on Jools Holland. Average. Such a shame when she is capable of writing absolute classic songs like Healer and Thankful. No idea what happened TBH...
  • Options
    Mr. ChipsMr. Chips Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really love the disco feel of 'Dangerous' - the lead single from her new album. Rumer sounds as great as ever.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr. Chips wrote: »
    I really love the disco feel of 'Dangerous' - the lead single from her new album. Rumer sounds as great as ever.

This is on YouTube

Nice little video story accompanying the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EWeqo0KfM
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gorgeous album
    Shame it hasn't sold well.