Strictly Tour 2013

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks olivej, sparkleysheila, tvqueen and Abs for all the info.... very much appreciated... almost time for me soon...:eek::eek:

Hope its ok sparkles if I take a few your twitter pics upstairs to feed the felines... :p:D;)
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another win for Louis & Ola then :)
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZF8ow8LkM

Louis dirty dancing video

uploading other vids as i speak
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Went to newcastle show tonight. What can I say? Fab-u-lous!!! Only downer was that I was there with my elderly grandmother, who was out of the door before the singers had even finished and I really, really wanted to wait by the stage door to see if any of the pros were doing any signings. Might see if I can get a last min ticket for tomorrow (loads of empty seats...there must still be some going) but does anyone know if the pros do the whole stage door thing? Not sure how it works at the big venues.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edeline85 wrote: »
    Went to newcastle show tonight. What can I say? Fab-u-lous!!! Only downer was that I was there with my elderly grandmother, who was out of the door before the singers had even finished and I really, really wanted to wait by the stage door to see if any of the pros were doing any signings. Might see if I can get a last min ticket for tomorrow (loads of empty seats...there must still be some going) but does anyone know if the pros do the whole stage door thing? Not sure how it works at the big venues.

I went to a matinee, hung around at stage door to see if any pros came out - they didnt BUT a guy who worked on the tour did come out, he was the loveliest guy and told us that the pros wouldnt come out BUT some of them did after an evening show - its always worth trying - you never know who you might see :D
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    Amazing show last night... eek eek... Still a bit hyper... :p

I have done my full review on the Pasha thread. Might not be to everyone's liking. There has been loads of mention of Fern/Artem and Louis and James banter in all the reviews. I have however focused on Pasha/Dani-Pasha... lol... I know :rolleyes::rolleyes:... surprise surprise....

But I loved Louis as well... obviously he was my second favourite cause he was with the gorgeous Flavia on the show. But to be honest I found that I liked the DD better with Ola...And Louis/Ola looked gorgeous together specially while waiting for the result James did a somersault and looked at Louis challengingly and Louis in response made to hold Ola tighter and closer to him... :o:o... And Louis is so straight face/laid back in delivering his oneliners... :D:D....the crowd was rightly mental for him...He is indeed an adorable boy...And I can see him doing quite well in showbiz if thats what he wants... the only thing I am not sure of is his hair.... :p... hey ho but thats just me...
    The general banter between everyone was really good...special mention to Tuffers...

If anyone is still undecided about going I would recommend its worth it... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks pashulty, still thinking about Wembley/02 you write up has made me think, I may try for tickets, I would love to see Louis, thought he and Flavia were fantastic and so pleased he won!
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Clean sweep in Newcastle for Louis and Ola! :)
    Strictly Pro Fans ‏@SCD_ProFans
    Congratulations to @louissmith1989 and @The_OlaJordan on their 9th tour win :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    just thought i'd see if anyone is looking for tickets for the show at the O2 arena next week? we are meant to be going but have another more important commitment now. Front Row dancefloor tickets for face value. Thanks.
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise and James won tonight in Glasgow. :)

Quite surprised - I really thought Louis was going to get a clean sweep, except for maybe Manchester and Sheffield.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally another winner. Denise deserves dancingwise at least a few wins to her belt.
    Forum Member
    Finally a bit of variety... :)...Well done DVO and James for winning the first show in Glasgow.. :)
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    About time that DVO took some tour dates as technically she is ace. The voters are obviously voting less casually now which is good. :)
  • fern3fern3 Posts: 1,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danmarcsim wrote: »
    just thought i'd see if anyone is looking for tickets for the show at the O2 arena next week? we are meant to be going but have another more important commitment now. Front Row dancefloor tickets for face value. Thanks.

Would be very interested, if still available?
    Thanks.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Phil's scores for one dance tonight ranged from a 2 from Craig to a 10 from Len. :eek:
    Forum Member
    As much as Craig is my favourite judge I think 2 is taking the piss a bit. :mad:
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Phil's scores for one dance tonight ranged from a 2 from Craig to a 10 from Len. :eek:

:eek: which dance was that!!!!!

I thought neither of his dances deserved a 10:o
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    As much as Craig is my favourite judge I think 2 is taking the piss a bit. :mad:

And a 10 isn't? :p
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Michael got a ten of Len last night too.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Looks like Michael got a ten of Len last night too.

looks like he was very pleased about it too
    Forum Member
    I would score a halfway house between craigs score and lens score for Phil, Bruno is correct in how he's scoring him. :)
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Louis and Ola won tonight again. :) I thought the roof was going to come off the cheers and foot stamping was so loud for him. He is a VERY popular guy. Brilliant routines though and very worthy winners. :)

Denise and James were runners up and were also amazing. Their jive is absolutely excellent and I had never been overly fussed about their Charleston but really enjoyed it tonight. :) They were also very popular and as much as I was shouting and whooping for Louis, the girls behind me were all shouting and whooping for Denise :D - I think we were having a WHOOP-OFF between us :D

Special mention to Michael and Natalies AS.... This is so good and really enjoyable to watch. Loved it :D
    Forum Member
    Just had an idea that if pasha doesn't do very well I'm this years series that he could do the tour with Kimberley next year. I think Kim would be more of a challenge for Louis on tour than Denise and if he was against kara then it would be an entirely different ball game. :cool:

Would say this that they need a fourth judge on tour as three guys isn't enough. The big bosses should be ashamed of themselves for not taking a female judge with them and for the tour to come back on DVD as this cost cutting idea of not having one is not a good one. :(

I think that Kate and tess would be a good presenting team together to be honest as I'm sick of Bruce on the main show and that time when he mindlessly waffles could be time allocated towards presenters to tell celebs how they are doing on FB and twitter. Found Brucie totally selfish and cringeworthy last season as he makes it about him all the bloody time. :mad:

Wish that Glenn and Andrea who are in charge could be more transparent towards the director general and controller about him rather than all of this pc attitude and attitude that the BBC are a business and 'we pay who we like' as that attitude stinks. About time they let him go and stopped manipulating him to work for em. At the same time he has to be honest with self and tell himself to call it a day. ;)