Peter Andre Upsetting The Locals In Malta

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    The Abomination gang live for the day he acts like his ex. It won't happen though. He is betterer.

Damning him with very feint praise there!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Malteser Day. Everyone is sprayed orange, eats loads of cheese, drinks coffee and they play Mysterious Girl on a loop for 24 hours solid.

Anyway fancy booking a flight? ;)

I've got no hol days left this year. :cry: Can you go, Blondie, as our rep. I'm sure Momma will accompany you. She's not one to let a Cheesy Maltesery Pete Festival pass unmarked.

Here's how you two need to dress so you don't let us down on the cheesy maltesery front. The Ambassador and St Emily are already there.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, been out the loop a bit as I went to Malta in Ohio in the U, S of A by mistake. It was like a PA itv2 adventure though. I met the most important bricklayer in the village who showed me how to point a wall, after this feat of engineering brilliance I learned how to knit a blanket out of spaghetti.BOOM. I sang Insania at the village hall where I was showered with beards from the local Amish community, After opening the new sewer pipe it was time to go home....what a trip.
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    You make it sound like the whole population of Malta have voiced their disapproval. :D

Let's put this into perspective:) What is the population of Malta? 400,000(approx)? Less than 1800 people have signed the petition...that is less than 1% of the population.

So, it would seem that the vast majority of the maltese people are not really that bothered by it.;)

1800 would represent over 30% of the people who register their place of usual residence as Valletta though (not necessarily the same thing as actually living there). For a capital city it is very underpopulated.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey folks, been out the loop a bit as I went to Malta in Ohio in the U, S of A by mistake. It was like a PA itv2 adventure though. I met the most important bricklayer in the village who showed me how to point a wall, after this feat of engineering brilliance I learned how to knit a blanket out of spaghetti.BOOM. I sang Insania at the village hall where I was showered with beards from the local Amish community, After opening the new sewer pipe it was time to go home....what a trip.

that sounds far more interesting than the actual itv show:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damning him with very feint praise there!
    That depends. If I said he's only just betterer - that would be very feint praise. Or he could be a million times betterer, in which case there would be a fair amount of praise.
    That wasn't the issue though, as my point was that he won't act in a manner that will get him vilified, like the complaint I was responding to regarding KP's thread. Context.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow. :eek: Bet we're the only thread on the DS forum with two Ambassadors. :cool:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Wow. :eek: Bet we're the only thread on the DS forum with two Ambassadors. :cool:
    So where the hell is my Fererro Rocher?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Pardon, M'lady, here you are - compliments of the Ambassadors

What a lazy pair of ambassadors they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pardon, M'lady, here you are - compliments of the Ambassadors

What a lazy pair of ambassadors they are.
    Thank you!

Om nom nom!:D
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!

Om nom nom!:D

I don't know what it is but you two talking about the ambassadors chocolate just gives me the willies.

Onto important stuff, how will PA propel himself into the font of the page 3s thunder stealers babies big day?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Malteser Day. Everyone is sprayed orange, eats loads of cheese, drinks coffee and they play Mysterious Girl on a loop for 24 hours solid.

Anyway fancy booking a flight? ;)

That episode of Black Mirror where prisoners who commit heinous crime face a day of terror, have their memory wiped and then have to go though it all over again the next day until their sentence ends? Well Malteaser Day sounds like the answer to our prison crisis! :D We may actually generate a crime-free utopia here!!

I have spent all night gluing them into a pyramid ready for serving as it's actually illegal to present them to Ambassadors any other way.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Abomination gang live for the day he acts like his ex. It won't happen though. He is betterer.

Betterer than KP.
    Like being told that you're classier than Kerry Katona and more intelligent than Chantellitall:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Oh Bunny, that was very entertaining. :D A mix of-

insightful:
    "I cringe when I watch myself on TV."

comedy gold:
    “I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

and downright thought provoking:
    "Why is it that you chop trees down, then chop them up?"

Happy Birthday, Pete. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Bunny, that was very entertaining. :D A mix of-

insightful:
    "I cringe when I watch myself on TV."

comedy gold:
    “I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

and downright thought provoking:
    "Why is it that you chop trees down, then chop them up?"

Happy Birthday, Pete. :D

You missed out the great idiot's finest philosophical musing
    "I hate feet,they're disgusting!What are they even for?"

Seriously? Twunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    “When I left her I thought that was definitely the end of my career. But I was prepared to do it to not be in that marriage anymore.”

Is than an admission that he only has a career because of her? At least he's honest.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got no hol days left this year. :cry: Can you go, Blondie, as our rep. I'm sure Momma will accompany you. She's not one to let a Cheesy Maltesery Pete Festival pass unmarked.

Here's how you two need to dress so you don't let us down on the cheesy maltesery front. The Ambassador and St Emily are already there.

* case packed,sunglasses on ,hair speshully done for the occasion , ( even shaved my legs just in case ;) ) waiting for Blondie by the front gate *

cummon Blondie , where are you ! I'm hyperventilating with excitement here !
    Let's gooooo!!!!!!"!! :D:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That depends. If I said he's only just betterer - that would be very feint praise. Or he could be a million times betterer, in which case there would be a fair amount of praise.
    That wasn't the issue though, as my point was that he won't act in a manner that will get him vilified, like the complaint I was responding to regarding KP's thread. Context.

So, in the context that very many people in the thread hold her in the same esteem that they do fox poo (including you), why would you choose to compare him to her? You damned him with you comparison, not me.
    Compare him to someone "betterer" than that...let's see how he holds up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, in the context that very many people in the thread hold her in the same esteem that they do fox poo (including you), why would you choose to compare him to her? You damned him with you comparison, not me.
    That's the problem, though. He doesn't. Katie Price is the only person he can be favourably compared to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't hold KP in the same esteem as fox poo, if you read my posts about her, they are usually stating facts about things she's said or done.
    I've already answered that question in my last post. Who else he is betterer than isn't appropriate to what I said and why I said it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP wished a nameless person an happy birthday and hoped they have a 'fabulous day and year' last night on Twitter. At least we know what next week's mags headlines will be "Kate ruins Pete's birthday by wishing him Happy Birthday".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    * case packed,sunglasses on ,hair speshully done for the occasion , ( even shaved my legs just in case ;) ) waiting for Blondie by the front gate *

:D:D:D Don't forget to report back!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP wished a nameless person an happy birthday and hoped they have a 'fabulous day and year' last night on Twitter. At least we know what next week's mags headlines will be "Kate ruins Pete's birthday by wishing him Happy Birthday".

:mad: How thoughtless of her. ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

you forgot your camera! nevermind, I'm sure Pete will get his TV crew to capture all the special moments, a few cheesy jokes, and no doubt fighting off a certain fan (no name needed:D ).

If the crew miss anything important then he can always write about it in his column, Momma you will be outed:D

(anyone know if his column is still going?) seems Amy Childs is no longer giving out her "gossip"