Alan Titchmarsh - Afternoon show.

jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
Forum Member
✭✭✭
First time I have watched this week - how awful is that show - does he write the bye lines for The Sun - more innuendo than any old comedian.
He had the Meringue Girls on today and it was cringe worthy - they are now on Paul Hollywood and what a difference. Know that Titchmarsh is not a chef but sure those girls must have thought to themselves that if they were not plugging their book they would rather be anywhere else.
Everything that is wrong with Daytime TV. Thank goodness for the Indian Doctor and the plays that are starting on Monday.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan Titchmarsh - avoid, avoid, avoid,...... z list celebs and mind numbing chit chat. :eek:
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a sad show. I unfortunately sat through an whole episode once, because Nicole Scherzinger was performing on it. It made me laugh when she ran off stage as soon as she finished and not bothered to talk to Alan. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but the show is appalling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might be mistaken, but I think he once had a guest on there that I'd actually heard of.

Unmissable TV this.
  • chimp123chimp123 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I love watching The Alan Titchmarsh Show he is so funny and I think he has great guests on his show.

I do not like the way people are slagging off his chat show.

people who are chatting about this topic why don't you just turn over to another channel and watch a different program.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chimp123 wrote: »
    I love watching The Alan Titchmarsh Show he is so funny and I think he has great guests on his show.

I do not like the way people are slagging off his chat show.

people who are chatting about this topic why don't you just turn over to another channel and watch a different program.

I think you will find we don't watch.... once bitten twice shy or bored to death.
  • chimp123chimp123 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I went to the ITV Studios and watched the Alan Titchmarsh show live and it was really good.

The show is not boring it is really funny and entertaining.:)
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so bad, I've been switching over to ITV3 to watch repeats of Hamish Macbeth!

But at least Tichmarsh is better than having to endure Carole Vorderman et all on Loose Women (Kaye Adams excepted)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    I am sure the have changed the show as I used to love watching this but it seems that they rush the guests to bring stupid items of not much interest.

As for the Ding Dong section, that is just a shouting match :mad:

I tune in to see who is on, if they are not my cup of tea I turn over.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand it have to switch over or off