Somewhat ironic if Helen is the only female in the final with her pass

2»

Comments

• mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    crisis3 wrote: »
    She doesn't count as a housemate. She has had an easy ride with no nominations and no eviction night experience nothing of what BB is about. She just takes up space in a bed and adds nothing else. At least football coaches will be happy as she isn't about potentially ruining their key players concentration.

I agree she has not had the stress the other hm's have had when being nominated she cannot be nominated so therefore has been able to given full rein to her emotions. :)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    The only way Helen isn't in the final night is if she comes last in the vote to win when they lose someone in the vote to win a couple of nights before

This isn't going to happen, also next week she immune so it's not happening

Only two weeks left as well, not sure how your theory will work or is just wishful thinking

There are also six in the final not five

I agree her ticket is for the final. ;-) :D
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't count as a housemate. She has had an easy ride with no nominations and no eviction night experience nothing of what BB is about. She just takes up space in a bed and adds nothing else. At least football coaches will be happy as she isn't about potentially ruining their key players concentration.

That's a good point about her not counting as a real HM. Not for her the scramble for allies, the worrying about how she comes across, the constant tension of evictioms...she just sits there, queening it over the others who have to work at it.
  • gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    You get to increase the prize pot this week. How about selling her immunity?
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, she doesn't count as a housemate due to her pass. It's a shame that it will cost people money on final night to get rid of her as well as the real housemates when she shouldn't be there in the first place.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    And the series would have died on it's arse without her like last year's did when Sallie left first. People like Helen and Sallie can cause conflict out of nothing and a show like BB desperately needs that to stay interesting

Last years series grew better without Sallie and actually gave the other HMs a chance to shine. She would've wrecked last year as she was just argumentative for the sake of it; fine as a 1 week wonder, but any longer would've been majorly detrimental to the series.

Helen would've gone week 1 without her pass and maybe she should've done too, Tamara picked up her noms and was ousted. It would've been interesting to see just how things would've played out without Queen muck in the house. It would've changed things majorly and may even have meant more of her gang going early
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    I agree, she doesn't count as a housemate due to her pass. It's a shame that it will cost people money on final night to get rid of her as well as the real housemates when she shouldn't be there in the first place.

and it will be a vote to save then I suspect, so harder to get rid of her.
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    And the series would have died on it's arse without her like last year's did when Sallie left first. People like Helen and Sallie can cause conflict out of nothing and a show like BB desperately needs that to stay interesting
    You may not have not have liked BB14 but it's the most popular Ch 5 series on here going by this poll and had the best viewing figures of the four civilian series (inc this one to date). BB15 is in danger of dropping below BB12's viewing average to be the worst - and rightly so.
    But we already do know it because Helen has stayed all the way through. Who else causes conflict? The show would've been showmance central with producers pushing Steve/Kim and then Christopher/Mark if Helen wasn't there to cause arguments and rifts everyday

Remember last year's shambles after Sallie left, there was so little happening they resorted to pushing a Dexter/Charlie showmance every single night? They were some of the most boring episodes ever. That could have been this year too but luckily we dodged that bullet
    The producers show showmances because they choose to, not because they have to. HMs are often surprised at how much fun & games stuff etc never makes it to telly.

The problem of not having enough mindless arguments to blot out excruciating showmances should never exist while there's an off switch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and it will be a vote to save then I suspect, so harder to get rid of her.

Oh yes of course. Let's wait and see, I seriously don't think she will be saved at all, but for me she doesn't count as a real housemate.
  • gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »

She has gone to every party, had a very easy ride, never had to pack, received her letter and by her own admittance had a very easy ride.

She has not been shown up or had to eat anything nasty In fact the only thing she did not go to was the Christmas Party which I thought she handled rather well. Neither Christopher or Channel 5 will make that mistake again.

She must have a wonderful agent
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gary1234 wrote: »
    She has gone to every party, had a very easy ride, never had to pack, received her letter and by her own admittance had a very easy ride.

She has not been shown up or had to eat anything nasty In fact the only thing she did not go to was the Christmas Party which I thought she handled rather well. Neither Christopher or Channel 5 will make that mistake again.

She must have a wonderful agent

She's with Max Clifford's new agency.
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the housemates dressing up as each other actually worked quite well...

perhaps for the final week they should make the people left dress up as housemates who have left (as the choice will be mostly women, or be a bald steven and er, anyone remember mathew?! )

christopher i am sure would enjoy it as he has twice so far liked make up