Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Set tour was amazing. It's totally surreal to see it :)
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Waldito wrote: »
    I can't believe we're a less than a day away from seeing Aaron back in our screens :)

Just a shame this time in four days he'll be gone again :(
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at least there's new development
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    tink02 wrote: »

Did you see inside anything or just exteriors? Is it bigger/smaller than it looks on TV? I can't how imagine weird it must be to be there is real life and then think that the actors were there just a couple f days ago and it's where they work.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Very jealous - hope you enjoyed :)
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    Did you see inside anything or just exteriors? Is it bigger/smaller than it looks on TV? I can't how imagine weird it must be to be there is real life and then think that the actors were there just a couple f days ago and it's where they work.

It' weird. It is a big set but the streets do not seem as long as they do on TV. They are filming tonight oddly enough on some sort of night shoot. The actors were coming in later this afternoon. Thought it was odd for a bank holiday.

The shop is boarded up and the village hall is in the process of being done up but still looks pretty destroyed. The cricket pavillon has been out of bounds for at least a week for filming.

We saw inside Vets Surgery and Church

Some pics are here http://arlives.tumblr.com/
    Forum Member
    It' weird. It is a big set but the streets do not seem as long as they do on TV. They are filming tonight oddly enough on some sort of night shoot. The actors were coming in later this afternoon. Thought it was odd for a bank holiday.

The shop is boarded up and the village hall is in the process of being done up but still looks pretty destroyed. The cricket pavillon has been out of bounds for at least a week for filming.

We saw inside Vets Surgery and Church.

How interesting. Lets hope that Danny and Ryan were in for the night shoot. Maybe the cricket pavilion is their new barn! ;):p
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Bernice hires Connor to 'test' if Lawrence still has gay tendencies or not. It turns out that Connor is a shady guy who instead decides to fake an assault and blackmail Lawrence for cash.

2. Connor is an anti-gay activist who targets Lawrence, in light of the campaign to pardon men convicted for being gay.

Good theories.
    abrightyz wrote: »
    i think only 4 from this thread voted? :( but robron are among the top 4 in the Couple category so who knows had all of us voted they might have won as Best Couple as well...

I pmed my votes and some do not consider them a couple because they aren't really.
    All we can do is hope for the best with the IS Awards voting. If you haven't voted, get your butts into gear and vote!

I'm a little worried though, I know a few people who have said they voted multiple times, even on different email accounts and I'm afraid that they're gonna be disqualified, and knowing how hard this fandom goes for voting, I just hope a lot of people haven't done the same, cause then that's a whole lot of votes that don't count. It's a shame the IS Voting doesn't let you vote with the same email more than once by default, cause someone might of just forgotten to vote and voted again and their vote then disqualified!

I doubt they just disqualify based on IP addresses because multiple people can share an IP address, it's more likely they would do it using a combination of too many votes from 1 address and the same IP. A family could all watch soaps but only 1 would be allowed to vote if they did that which is stupid.
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    TV Choice Awards are a week tomorrow too - usually EE dominated but they might attend at least :)

Danny will be on holiday wont he?
    Post of the day :-D

;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a shame this time in four days he'll be gone again :(

I know :( but I'll take a few days of Aaron and then him going away again than one more of this drought.
    Forum Member
    Waldito wrote: »
    I know :( but I'll take a few days of Aaron and then him going away again than one more of this drought.

Very true!

Let's hope his drought really isn't long. I'm hoping come the next batch of magazine spoilers (a week on Tuesday) he's mentioned as returning at some point! Not sure if I could cope past that, cause that'd end up being three weeks away at least :o
    Forum Member
    We still don't know whether he is going on hols with Kirsty.
  • cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what happened to the last post I made but I couldn't edit it because I was just starting work :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tonight's the night .. aaron and rob are back!! :blush::blush::kitty:
  • Crazy_BananaCrazy_Banana Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    tonight's the night .. aaron and rob are back!! :blush::blush::kitty:

I have to wait till tomorrow for it to be out :( we are like 3 weeks behind here so i watch it on daily motion XD
    Forum Member
    Wait......is Aaron actually going to be on Emmerdale tonight? AARON? As if that is happening. I feel like i've entered an alternate reality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some pics are here http://arlives.tumblr.com/

omg!! just finished reading the first 13 chapters of "tentative steps"... soo good!! :blush::kitty: so cute and tender and heartwarming, like i was in robron heaven, lolz.. can't wait for the next installment :kitty::D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4557855/chapters/10376115
    Forum Member
    omg!! just finished reading the first 13 chapters of "tentative steps"... soo good!! :blush::kitty: so cute and tender and heartwarming, like i was in robron heaven, lolz.. can't wait for the next installment :kitty::D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4557855/chapters/10376115

I have written about four chapters ahead but have a few chapters to write to link these to where the story is now. will try today. :)
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Good morning;-)

Hopefully we will get some spoilers tonight regarding our boys:)
    Forum Member
    Good morning;-)

Hopefully we will get some spoilers tonight regarding our boys:)

Robert probably, I wouldn't expect any for Aaron, what with him leaving on Thursday. Doubt he'll be back within a week unfortunately :(
  • cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any sign of Aaron/Robert in the cast list?
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale has tweeted a photo of Danny and Mike Parr as they have been filming today.
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Emmerdale has tweeted a photo of Danny and Mike Parr as they have been filming today.

It's an old photo, they posted it months ago. But I do think Danny was filming today, he tweeted quite early this morning about having McDonalds breakfast on a bank holiday is a must :p I doubt he'd be up at that time if he wasn't going to work.
    Forum Member
    It's an old photo, they posted it months ago. But I do think Danny was filming today, he tweeted quite early this morning about having McDonalds breakfast on a bank holiday is a must :p I doubt he'd be up at that time if he wasn't going to work.

Yes i saw that and though he must be off to work. Mind you, i was up that early and wasn't working so...:p
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    Yes i saw that and though he must be off to work. Mind you, i was up that early and wasn't working so...:p

Haha I was too :p But I was still wrapped up in bed, not on my way to McDonalds :p
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He tweeted to John Bowe about working in the village today.
This discussion has been closed.