Peter Andre Upsetting The Locals In Malta

15678911»

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's an Insaniac loose in the thread, wrap em up in christmas tree netting and give them a triple dose of fake bake for that jigsaw effect.

You've no idea how much I want to dive into a Christmas tree netting machine. I'd roll around and come out like a air drying salami. In fact, Mr Bennyboots would take me to garden centres in December as he says I'm a liability:(
    barbeler wrote: »
    One glorious day, it will be possible to look through the TV schedules and find no mention of this pointless person whatsoever.

I hope so,simply because the adverts are annoying. Up to a million people still want to see Katie Price's children though.
    Daisy- if you carry on like this we may have to think about staging some kind of intervention.
    PA is utterly in charge of his own destiny. I've said it before and I'll say it again,he was a grown man.
    HE decided to marry KP - she didn't force him up the aisle at gunpoint.
    Not only did he marry her,he chose her to be the mother of his children.
    HE decided to employ CAN(and they work for him,not the other way round) and allow them to portray him the way he is.
    The point of existing off camera?
    He has happy,healthy children,a seemingly close loving family and more money than most of us will see in a lifetime.
    If he can't find a point in any of that he needs a bloody good shaking.
    Now pull yourself together ffs;)
    *slaps Daisy around the face with a donut till she sees sense*

Oooh! You'll give me sugary chops! I'm laughing now thinking what a Peter Andre style intervention would be like - would you come round my house with a giant net?:D
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yeah. ^^ That.

No one to blame only himself if his life hasn't panned out quite how he'd like it.

True...but do you get any teeny, tiny vibe that he's living in a self-created Truman show now where he gives the audience what they like and all the film crew are fwiends?
    D.A.N.N.Y wrote: »
    This thread is hilarious. The title should be changed to I HATE PETER ANDRE BUT CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

From what i can see your a bunch of middle aged woman who say you can't stand the guy but spend all your time thinking about him and writing about him lol. That is so sad. If you don't like him why do you watch his shows read his columns and pay so much attention to him. Are your own lives really that sad. Ignore him. Or maybe you secretly do like him but don't want to admit it.

No. Where is the law that states you can only have opinions on things you really like? What a scary dystopia that would be. Brrrrr.

Oh you've just given me and idea, thanks.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is hilarious. The title should be changed to I HATE PETER ANDRE BUT CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

From what i can see your a bunch of middle aged woman who say you can't stand the guy but spend all your time thinking about him and writing about him lol. That is so sad. If you don't like him why do you watch his shows read his columns and pay so much attention to him. Are your own lives really that sad. Ignore him. Or maybe you secretly do like him but don't want to admit it.

Yeah, it was a sad day in the chaos household when I admitted that I could no longer work, feed them, do housework etc as I was too, too busy posting the occasional comment about showbiz on a website designed for people to post comments, complete with a forum for people to post about about people in the business called show.

I received a PM the other day from DS demanding that I and all the others like me cease and desist from posting in their Showbiz forum, because they want it to be empty and completely un-used. Really, they do.

Finally, although I can imagine there would be an indelible shame attached to admitting a love of an orange, media-whoring man-baby, that is not an affliction I suffer from. But your concern is touching.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was a sad day in the chaos household when I admitted that I could no longer work, feed them, do housework etc as I was too, too busy posting the occasional comment about showbiz on a website designed for people to post comments, complete with a forum for people to post about about people in the business called show.

I received a PM the other day from DS demanding that I and all the others like me cease and desist from posting in their Showbiz forum, because they want it to be empty and completely un-used. Really, they do.

Finally, although I can imagine there would be an indelible shame attached to admitting a love of an orange, media-whoring man-baby, that is not an affliction I suffer from. But your concern is touching.

^^Yeah!!
    Not sure which I found more offensive to be honest - being accused of harbouring a secret lust for the orange abomination or being called middle-aged.
    I'm now going to gaze adoringly at my PA calendar,whilst drinking tea from my PA mug and practising writing Mrs Peter Andre in my PA notebook whilst eating Maltesers and cheesy wotsits.;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he filled Wembley yet?:D:cry:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^Yeah!!
    Not sure which I found more offensive to be honest - being accused of harbouring a secret lust for the orange abomination or being called middle-aged.
    I'm now going to gaze adoringly at my PA calendar,whilst drinking tea from my PA mug and practising writing Mrs Peter Andre in my PA notebook whilst eating Maltesers and cheesy wotsits.;)

Both food and self tan at the same time...life just got perfect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only with hot air and the reek of desperation:p
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he did tell piers morgan that he wanted to do it in 2 years...the clock is ticking and he has less than a year to be at Wembley! I bet his supporters cant wait for the announcement to buy their tickets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    he did tell piers morgan that he wanted to do it in 2 years...the clock is ticking and he has less than a year to be at Wembley! I bet his supporters cant wait for the announcement to buy their tickets.

..out of the country?
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

D.A.N.N.Y or should I say C.L.A.R.E. We have been enlightened by the great leader, if you listen to the twelve inch of mysterious girl backwards it tells us to playfully mock the mahogany one as by being ridiculed it will result in the unsuspecting public lavishing sympathy on him. The more we chide and laugh the stronger the Greecey Adonis becomes. We are actually his greatest assets and biggest fans. Either that or it's just people having a bit of fun at a modern day jesters expense.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True...but do you get any teeny, tiny vibe that he's living in a self-created Truman show now where he gives the audience what they like and all the film crew are fwiends?

Yes but Truman wanted to escape and experience the real world, whereas Pete doesn't. He's seen the real world and is now happy in his unreality bubble where he lives like a king surrounded by sycophants, is a credible musician and will be playing Wembley in a year's time. ;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nail on head D.A.N.N.Y but the problem is the self styled 'Abomination Gang' do seem to genuinely find each other absolutely hilarious so these threads will continue to run and run. At the moment Pete's giving them precious little material to work with so they're having to imagine things that he might say or do or feel and slate him for those instead. Back in the real world he's clearly still grieving for his brother but getting on with work, enjoying his relationship with Emily and keeping a low profile. Still as Douglas Adams might say they're 'mostly harmless' and it keeps them amused. But kudos to you - a single post and you're already considered to be on Pete's payroll - that's quite an accolade!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to those sunrise shots of Pete looking out to sea.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentish_express/news/2013/march/7/andre_filming.aspx

Locals were happy cos he didnt litter:D:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Nail on head D.A.N.N.Y but the problem is the self styled 'Abomination Gang' do seem to genuinely find each other absolutely hilarious so these threads will continue to run and run. At the moment Pete's giving them precious little material to work with so they're having to imagine things that he might say or do or feel and slate him for those instead. Back in the real world he's clearly still grieving for his brother but getting on with work, enjoying his relationship with Emily and keeping a low profile. Still as Douglas Adams might say they're 'mostly harmless' and it keeps them amused. But kudos to you - a single post and you're already considered to be on Pete's payroll - that's quite an accolade!

Please :rolleyes:

Personal remarks about other FMs aren't allowed. It would probably be best if you both read the T&Cs to familiarise yourself with the rules of the board.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Looking forward to those sunrise shots of Pete looking out to sea.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentish_express/news/2013/march/7/andre_filming.aspx

Locals were happy cos he didnt litter:D:
    According to the article he's got a Lambo now. What happened to the PezzaFezza? Did he get bored with it? Wasn't there enough room for St DrEmily and the kids in it? Did the lease run out?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    According to the article he's got a Lambo now. What happened to the PezzaFezza? Did he get bored with it? Wasn't there enough room for St DrEmily and the kids in it? Did the lease run out?

i bet the new car will be featured in one of his shows...pete goes to try out a new car, promotes the garage he gets it from. A bit of banter and airtime for the garage owner. Kids try out new car and hey presto, all of this has filled one of his shows.

I'm sure Lexi will do the reviewage for this:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SenseiSam wrote: »

In a thread about the Abomination that is Andre, I politely suggest that you both stick to discussing Peteybabes and not other posters.
    Thank you.:)