What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    'The 4400: Complete Collection' currently on the last disc of series 2.

I also just bought 'Chuck: Season 1-4 Box Set' so i'll be watching that after 4400.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now on season 6 of 24
  • gamersxchangegamersxchange Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Currently watching:

Alias Season 2
    NIP/TUCK Season 5 Part 2 (also bought s6 as well)
    Monk Season 5
    Brotherhood Season 1
    Private Practice Season 2
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FlySolo93 wrote: »
    'The 4400: Complete Collection' currently on the last disc of series 2.

I'm also approaching the end of S2 of The 4400 but cannot decide if I can be bothered moving onto S3. I really enjoyed S1 but the last few episodes have fairly boring.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently watching Private Practice Season 2 and just about to start watching True Blood Season 2
  • Lizzie60Lizzie60 Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, this is going to make hubby and me sound like 2 old fossils:o but... we are watching the boxed set of Peter Wimsey murder mysteries. First broadcast in about, 1973. I know they aren't US shows, but we were living in the US when we watched them
  • rock_starrock_star Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Supernatural season 1
    Family Guy season 8
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to plough through Fringe's first season. But the main actress in the show is just a terrible actor. She just seems to have two expressions on her face. However, I'm persevering as I'm reliably informed that it gets much better during the second season.
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bones Season 2 - Just finished Season 1, although different to what I expected, and it taking awhile to get into it, I'm really enjoying it.
    Mad Men Season 1 - Started in September (the night of the Emmys), only just getting near the end of it, when I watch it I really enjoy it, but can't seem to watch more than one episode at time, days or sometimes weeks apart. Trying to catch up for the 27th.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lala wrote: »
    Trying to plough through Fringe's first season. But the main actress in the show is just a terrible actor. She just seems to have two expressions on her face. However, I'm persevering as I'm reliably informed that it gets much better during the second season.

Yes, it does get much better once it stops trying to be an X Files "Monster of the Week" clone and develops it's own story. The main actress (Anna Torv) is really hard to warm to but she does get there eventually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will and Grace season 4. Top notch stuff.
  • sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Big Bang Theory Season 3
    American Dad Season 6
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got my Game of Thrones so looking forward to watching that again with the special features.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Simpsons Season 14
  • SamthefootballSamthefootball Posts: 4,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and My mom are watching the Buffy seaons and we are on boxset season 7
  • JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will and Grace season 4. Top notch stuff.

Seasons 1-4 are just brilliant TV I could watch them again and again and again (well I already have)!
  • leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lala wrote: »

Very harsh on the lovely Miss Torv and as will become apparent she is a fantastic actress and one of the very best things currently on the show but suffice to say season 1 Olivia is very different to later seasons.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching The Sopranos for the first time. On Season 1 at the moment. Took a few episodes to get into but really good stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will & Grace Season 2 :D

Bought the boxsets cheap online this past week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Dallas season 2 and 24 :)
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mentalist.
  • RaptureRiderRaptureRider Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weeds season 3 - love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Game of Thrones, didn't see it on the tv .. wow!
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I have spent the past 4 months working through all of my CSI box sets. I'm now on Season 10 and have only got 20 episodes left :( When i've done i'm going to be lost. I've been watching episodes pretty much every night since before Christmas.

I may be tempted to start looking at CSI Miami. I've never watched it before despite loving the original.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I have spent the past 4 months working through all of my CSI box sets. I'm now on Season 10 and have only got 20 episodes left :( When i've done i'm going to be lost. I've been watching episodes pretty much every night since before Christmas.

I may be tempted to start looking at CSI Miami. I've never watched it before despite loving the original.
    I'm the same with 24. I'm on the last day (8) now :(