Reporting Someone On The Internet To The Police

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Student@30 wrote: »
    nothing that you'd get in trouble for looking at - but it is very disturbed stuff and this person is stalking me on this site and many others.

What exactly is this person doing when you say stalking?
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah04 wrote: »
    its this first one isnt it? the 2nd one was on about IMDB users in general and has been up for a year, whereas the other one has been up for 13 hours :eek:
    In fact the second one was posted on 27 February 2007, so if there's any stalking going on it's not exactly racing along. I really have no idea what the OP is so worried about, but if there's any genuine cause for concern I don't understand what it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing that you'd get in trouble for looking at - but it is very disturbed stuff and this person is stalking me on this site and many others.

I found the pork pie a little disturbing....................oh, lunchtime
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, do you have any idea what real stalking is? when you have told someone to leave you alone repeatedly and they ignore you, when you ignore them and they still keep bothering you time and time again, they need to know your each and every movement....doesn't sound like you fall into these categories from what you have said so far.....
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this screams of a wind-up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, so the stalker is a 'he' and posted on this thread...........does anyone have a clue who it is?
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, so the stalker is a 'he' and posted on this thread...........does anyone have a clue who it is?

The OP........:D
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well this is the problem isn't it - the OP has now cast suspicion on every male poster in this thread. It's just DOING what he is accusing his "stalker" of doing :(

( Assuming we believe the OP in the first place, of course )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused and haven't got a clue what this is about.

As it's in the advice forum and the OP thinks he's getting stalked. I would suggest you de-register.
  • Student@30Student@30 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi

Just went to see them. Handed over the relevant print outs and links. They said not to use this site (and other sites) until further notice.

Mods please close these thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi

Just went to see them. Handed over the relevant print outs and links. They said not to use this site (and other sites) until further notice.

Internet in general would be good
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    Hi

Glad to see the police have little else to do in your area :rolleyes:
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »

They are probably pointing and laughing right now.
  • Willie WontieWillie Wontie Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is the problem isn't it - the OP has now cast suspicion on every male poster in this thread.

There is no stalker. The OP, for some reason, wanted people to view the first Youtube video he made of himself (the fat bloke in the vid), in the same way that that idiot LostPigeon does. But rather than create some random topic involving (probably) lovers, aliens and theme parks which then ultimately points at one of his Youtube videos, the OP thought he would grab our attention in another way, by claiming he was being stalked, and linking to his own video and also another one which is over two years old. He's a troll. And he failed...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Willie, that makes sense now. But who's the fat bloke and did he eat the pie?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Willie, that makes sense now. But who's the fat bloke and did he eat the pie?
    That's what I want to know.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this deluded crazy man?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL @ this thread! Who TF is this Student030 character? Some weirdo by the sounds of things. I've no idea what it's all about but I'm going to make it my personal mission to stalk him now, just to be annoying. :p
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it's 5340Robert trying out a new character and storyline?
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHo was the guy who posted a you tube video that someone made that was threatening him?

IIRC he "spoke" in a scottish accent on the boards.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    WHo was the guy who posted a you tube video that someone made that was threatening him?

Yes I remember him but can't remember his name
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »

Was it the same person who said he knew who the stalker was, a fat, elderly woman and his mum and dad were going to prosecute?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »

Not only that but they are the fastest working police station in the UK. Got there made complaint and home in less than an hour. Takes that long to get someone to come to reception in my local station.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    ItsMyLife wrote: »
    Not only that but they are the fastest working police station in the UK. Got there made complaint and home in less than an hour. Takes that long to get someone to come to reception in my local station.

That's what I was about to say - he posted at 11.48 and at 12.40, he'd printed everything, seen the police, sorted it all out and was back trolling here.

Most telling that since being busted, he hasn't been back - and the Mods rejected his request to close the thread!

Yet again, another [highlight] epic fail. [/highlight]
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ItsMyLife wrote: »

Same here. Found some keys once and queued an hour at the cop shop to hand them in!