Options

Comedy moments where you laughed so much it physically hurt.

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Father Ted and Dougal singing 'My lovely Horse'
    Kevin Kline listening to the ' Real Men ' tape and staring to dance in 'In and Out'
    OFAH where Rodney wins the painting contest and has to pretend to be 15.
    Monty Pythons 'Fish Slapping Dance'
    Kenny Everett being Rod Stewart, sing ing 'Do you think I'mSexy' whilst his bottom is getting bigger and bigger.
  • Options
    piimapoikapiimapoika Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    A Brian Rix farce (sorry I don't remember the name of the play): a character is trying to sneak out of the room under a bearskin rug. The other characters notice the flat bear crawling on the floor and challenge him. The bear rears up on his knees. Nothing is said for a few seconds. The bear feels he has to do something and flaps his front paws. It doesn't sound much written down but I laughed so much I couldn't breathe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Ab Fab, when Edina & Patsy have been wine "tasting", when in France. When they leave, Eddie gets into the left-hand drive car, on the right-hand side, growls something like "The bloody steering.wheel's gone', and Patsy collapses, drunk! I still cry laughing at that scene.
  • Options
    ad_walkerad_walker Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Only fools and horses when it was the jolly boys outing to margate.I was only a kid but it just made me laugh from start to finish, it doesn't sound funny when you write it down but I loved it when Del was tucking into ice cream and candy floss after he had tricked Trigger and the others to go on this stomach churning ride at the fair and they were almost throwing up on it.
  • Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only time I have really laughed myself that bad I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest or something was watching Billy Connolly live in Hammersmith, when he did the holiday farting routine.

I swear I couldn't breathe or move for laughing so much.
  • Options
    RobbomanRobboman Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    The IT Crowd - the one where Mos tells the guy Jen is dead and he keeps seeing her. At the end where she is outside the window in the rain I had trouble breathing I was laughing so hard.

Absolutely, I was convinced this would be the fans favourite, but then watched the fans favourite and was crying laughing anyway when Jen sees Roy in a wheelchair, turns round and sees Moss in a bartenders uniform :p
  • Options
    Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    The Royle Family's ' Queen of Sheba' while a sad episode that I don't often watch:( - the scene where Dave goes into the kitchen and Jim's raving on about Nana taking the batteries out of his remote control, is IMO hysterical.:D
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monty Python's "The Worst Family In Britain" sketch.

Bottom - memory's a bit hazy on this one, but I think it was when for some reason they had to murder the gasman by hitting him over the head with a frying pan - for about two minutes.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    House of Fools this week when Vic and Bob were walking across a squeaky floor. :D:D:D
  • Options
    mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Family Guy, where Chris needs an excuse to visit the vet he's in love with, so hits Brian over the head with a chair as soon as he walks into shot.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    The bit 47 seconds in to this video when I first saw it, I couldn't breathe with lauging, but pretty much the whole thing cracks me up :D
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The water bottle scene in Extras:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwJoNSuFCC0
  • Options
    AvinAGiraffeAvinAGiraffe Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Not The Nine O'clock News - Smith & Jones as the Two Ninnies (p'take of the Two Ronnies)

From 1:00 onwards...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVG4_k7Hbc
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    The bit 47 seconds in to this video when I first saw it, I couldn't breathe with lauging, but pretty much the whole thing cracks me up :D

Really? What's funny about it?