How is it decided who gets the final vote??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
Forum Member
SC had the final vote this week in which he voted out Lucie he also had the vote last week which he sent to deadlock. Does he get the final vote every week as I'm sure others have been the last judge to vote in the past. Or is it just when tactical voting needs to be used? I thought they took it in turns

Comments

• amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering about that. I thought they took turns but clearly not as Simon took it to deadlock last week too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mentors of the bottom 2 acts go first then it goes left to right. So as long as Simons act isnt in bottom 2 he always gets the final vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ItsMyLife wrote: »
    The mentors of the bottom 2 acts go first then it goes left to right. So as long as Simons act isnt in bottom 2 he always gets the final vote.

They tend to go from viewer's left to right and ItsMyLife is completely right. Simon was put there strategically. He is the unofficial head judge and wants us to believe he has the final say as long his act is not bottom. Funny how he is getting all the flack this year. In the first few years, it was always Louis' fault.