Andre collapses!

Comments

• PaulJoseph22PaulJoseph22 Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Looks like Andre's "musical talent" has rubbed off on KP. Well they now have another thing in common.............woeful "singers"
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Whilst i agree about Jennifer Saunders, not sure the other two qualify to be classed as really ill, nothing has been comfirmed on Sam Fox and Cheryl Cole has a dose of flu, she'll be fine.

What you're calling "a dose of flu" kills a child every 30 seconds.

Obviously Cheryl Cole has access to the best healthcare but to dismiss Malaria in that way isn't respectful to the 300 million affected every year.
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Andre's "musical talent" has rubbed off on KP. Well they now have another thing in common.............woeful "singers"
    It's not the first time her singing's been inflicted on the world.

How could you forget "A Whole New World" (and don't say years of hypnotherapy!!)? For shame, Sir, for shame!! Read the reviews and weep.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000JU8FXK/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    It's not the first time her singing's been inflicted on the world.

How could you forget "A Whole New World" (and don't say years of hypnotherapy!!)? For shame, Sir, for shame!! Read the reviews and weep.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000JU8FXK/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

those are first class reviews. First class!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What you're calling "a dose of flu" kills a child every 30 seconds.

Obviously Cheryl Cole has access to the best healthcare but to dismiss Malaria in that way isn't respectful to the 300 million affected every year.

It kills unprotected children, who have little or no access to adequate health care, who are not already somewhat protected by anti-malarials. Which is wrong, but not the same situation as Biffa.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Pete with his heart attack scare, Looking on the bright side he may get two pages next week in his new column instead of one page then he can tell us all about it. :D
  • PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Poor Pete with his heart attack scare, Looking on the bright side he may get two pages next week in his new column instead of one page then he can tell us all about it. :D

If he needs to write two pages theyll need to buy him a new pack of felt tips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
    I notice this week he never mentioned Krusty not once. When she got married he was doing a photo shoot abroad. Did anyone notice he had a tshirt on saying Victory. Do you think hes sending Krusty a message?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was probably an anxiety attack. Many things could have been the trigger including:

Running out of fake bake
    Taking a dump and realising the camera was off
    Not being in The Star 3 days running
    Not being linked with any Z list female for a fortnight
    Seeing Kerry and the cabbies sex tape
    Doing a book signing and losing his best crayon

The list is endless
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It will have a big picture of something unconnected, like a walrus witha caption that says:

"This walrus didn't see the collapse, but Pete once said "I loike Walrussesses" because he is a NICE guy."

and then three more pics, one of Pa looking serious, and two of him with the kids, smiling through the pain, to show what a "Devoted Dad" he is.
  • PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will have a big picture of something unconnected, like a walrus witha caption that says:

"This walrus didn't see the collapse, but Pete once said "I loike Walrussesses" because he is a NICE guy."

and then three more pics, one of Pa looking serious, and two of him with the kids, smiling through the pain, to show what a "Devoted Dad" he is.

Then one of Krusty as a wicked witch.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed as well when I saw it this morning :D

So typical. Wonder who will be next to get in on the collapsing trend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I laughed as well when I saw it this morning :D

So typical. Wonder who will be next to get in on the collapsing trend?

I think Krusty is going to pull a collapsing stunt in Thailand.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I think Krusty is going to pull a collapsing stunt in Thailand.

She might if she catches Lurch with some ladyboy :eek: :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    She might if she catches Lurch with some ladyboy :eek: :D

It might be Lurch collapsing if he catches his 'bride' with her 'horse trainer' :D
  • Suzy435533Suzy435533 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    O, sorry to hear that Anne, hope you get well soon :)

I always think its best not to tempt fate by mocking anyones illnesses. No one knows what life has in store for them do they.

Well said.It's worrying to hear supposed ''grown adults''mocking someone for what could have been a fatal incident.But then agin it is peter andre so to some its ok.
    As much as i detest kp....if she were to be in an accident or injured herself in anyway...noway would i take the pleasure in mocking her.I think i could even raise to the point to wishing her well.Like you,i try not to mock anyone's health condition as not only is it in bad taste but you never know what fate may have in store for you.Glad he's recovering well.
  • SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzy435533 wrote: »
    Well said.It's worrying to hear supposed ''grown adults''mocking someone for what could have been a fatal incident.But then agin it is peter andre so to some its ok.
    As much as i detest kp....if she were to be in an accident or injured herself in anyway...noway would i take the pleasure in mocking her.I think i could even raise to the point to wishing her well.Like you,i try not to mock anyone's health condition as not only is it in bad taste but you never know what fate may have in store for you.Glad he's recovering well.

What do you mean by that?:confused:

Had it been 'a fatal incident' I'm sure the responses would have been quite different.

It wasn't though and naturally he made enough of a recovery to get his ugly mug in the papers.............again.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget to have a twitter spat with Lilly Allen and a pregnancy scare, will you.

Dammit, no kids - guess the reality show's off then ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anne Field wrote: »
    Dammit, no kids - guess the reality show's off then ?

You have failed us, Anne...failed us.

:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Had it been 'a fatal incident' I'm sure the responses would have been quite different.

It wasn't though and naturally he made enough of a recovery to get his ugly mug in the papers.............again.:rolleyes:

I think the best thing to do is to not respond to the very obvious baiting and attempt to take the thread off topic, as usual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

The pain resembled that of a heart attack, therefore it is something that had to be taken very seriously and acted upon immediately. After all, it is the minutes after a heart attack that can decide the outcome. However, it was pulled muscles in the area of the chest and, although extremely uncomfortable, harmless - hence the recovery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    The pain resembled that of a heart attack, therefore it is something that had to be taken very seriously and acted upon immediately. After all, it is the minutes after a heart attack that can decide the outcome. However, it was pulled muscles in the area of the chest and, although extremely uncomfortable, harmless - hence the recovery.
    He thought the pain was like a heart attack, although he hasn't had a heart attack, so he has nothing to compare that to,

and that's as maybe, but by the time it was reported, it was reported as a muscle injury, not a heart attack, not anything like a heart attack.

No-one has wished bad on him...just laughed at the drama of the reporting and the reaction...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now I'm no doctor but since when has a pulled muscle something that 'could have been a fatal incident'? :confused:
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Death by pulled muscle?

Really?

No, really?

:rolleyes:

Maybe he should wear one of Jordan's old bras to keep his moobs from bobbing up and down while he runs. That way he won't strain them in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think he'd have known what was happening...it's not the first time he has pulled a fake tit.

PMSL brilliant !
This discussion has been closed.