Come Dine With Me

Comments

• riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's food wasn't great, but looks like she might win :( But that is preferable imo to either of the remaining two winning, especially Blondie!
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    Polythene on the floor?? mad moo,lol
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    LOL the truth hurts!
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good man - nicely done. No shouting, no bad language, so she couldn't dismiss him as beneath a princess's notice. Just well directed shots, every one a hit. Loved it. Pity she scored more than him but then he did put up terrible food.

Tomorrow should be fun. They'll be rowing and the Kiwi will be trying to show what a dinosaur he is - I'm not convinced he's not doing it for a bet, he's such a caricature!
  • Alex_B1Alex_B1 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Polythene on the floor?? mad moo,lol
    No surprise there, she will become Mrs Bucket when she gets older.

It's just being rude to the guests to do that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Alex on getting her back! She's a s plastic in personality as the covering on her carpets :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Her mates are backing her up on the CDWM facebook page and they're as equally charming. Must be something in the water up there lol
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ORLY wrote: »
    Her mates are backing her up on the CDWM facebook page and they're as equally charming. Must be something in the water up there lol

She is also replying to tweets on Twitter especially negative ones!.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How has that girl got the balls to give that bloke a hard time? She's been dishing it out all week... Some people really are idiots.

That bloke is not a kiwi he's an Australian.. I dunno why they keep referring to him as a kiwi.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Blondie is horrendous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a thoroughly unpleasant little girl she was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Craig telling an out and out lie about making the mousse mould - it's an Ikea biscuit cutter lol
  • Alex_B1Alex_B1 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    She's a s plastic in personality as the covering on her carpets :D
    She needs plastic covering on the table the way she behaves. Damaging other people's table (which looks expensive) while protecting her own carpet.

Snooty, snotty, sneery, childish, badly-behaved princess. Deserves a punch on the face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex_B1 wrote: »
    She needs plastic covering on the table the way she behaves. Damaging other people's table (which looks expensive) while protecting her own carpet.

Snooty, snotty, sneery, childish, badly-behaved princess. Deserves a punch on the face.

Couldn't agree more, thoroughly unpleasant person! >:(
  • matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more, thoroughly unpleasant person! >:(

I would agree. One of the most unpleasant people ever on CDWM. Someone you could never tire of slapping in the face - not my comment - my wifes. >:(>:(>:(>:(
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    How has that girl got the balls to give that bloke a hard time? She's been dishing it out all week... Some people really are idiots.

That bloke is not a kiwi he's an Australian.. I dunno why they keep referring to him as a kiwi.
    Eh?

Dave Lamb has called him a Kiwi about 5 times and he called himself one too......or doesn't he know where he comes from?
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Eh?

Dave Lamb has called him a Kiwi about 5 times and he called himself one too......or doesn't he know where he comes from?

He is a Kiwi, he's from Auckland
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Jenna? the blonde one was awful - her eyes seemed to have an independent life of their own and such a sneering expression - ugly person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Eh?

I know a good number of kiwis and the accent is not as strong, I've never heard one refer to a woman as a Sheila. That bloke was not a kiwi... The accents are very different. I suppose he may have lived in Australia for a long time and picked up the accent.
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Isle of Man this week.

This Eva seems a rum 'un!
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I would never knowingly eat rabbit. They eat their own facaes.
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    I would never knowingly eat rabbit. They eat their own facaes.
    Now you tell me! :o
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Now you tell me! :o
    :D I'm a mine of useless information.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Eva would get on my nerves,, she is a contrived fun person "look at me everyone im having fun"