BB — Antartica (Part 34)

Comments

• TanequilTanequil Posts: 365,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    We have not watched something we downloaded during the week, was it The Americans?

Yes The Americans we also still have last weeks episode of The Apprentice.

I won't count Hannibal or Bates Motel as I may not watch them again.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Yes The Americans we also still have last weeks episode of The Apprentice.

I won't count Hannibal or Bates Motel as I may not watch them again.
    We need SBBA to arrive so we can catch up on CA and The Americans.

Do you not like Bates Motel? I am happy to watch something else while you and SBBA watch Bates.

eta

The upgrade on Firefox to v20.01 no longer opens a downloads window, I found that quite useful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you not like Bates Motel? I am happy to watch something else while you and SBBA watch Bates.

Nothing seems to happen in it.

The upgrade on Firefox to v20.01 no longer opens a downloads window, I found that quite useful.

I preferred the download thing opening.

Now it has been replaced by an arrow in the menu which if you click on shows the download.

It isn't as good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing seems to happen in it.
    I saw a similar comment in a review I read just to see if I was missing out.
    I preferred the download thing opening.

Now it has been replaced by an arrow in the menu which if you click on shows the download.

It isn't as good.
    The green arrow? I have just found it, I noticed it reported progress while the file was downloading, I expect I will get used to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a similar comment in a review I read just to see if I was missing out.

The last episode that I watched was episode two and nothing at all happened.

Norman ran around the woods with the oxygen tank girl.
    The green arrow? I have just found it, I noticed it reported progress while the file was downloading, I expect I will get used to it.

Yes it goes green when something has been downloaded but while something is downloading it appears as a line showing how much of the download is to go.

The trouble is the line is so small one would have to watch their screen through binoculars to see it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another show I watched called Cult has been cancelled the viewing figures were so low that they have stopped it mid season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last episode that I watched was episode two and nothing at all happened.

Norman ran around the woods with the oxygen tank girl.
    That could be full of suspense, will she use up all her oxygen, will they trip up, has he a knife?

Yes it goes green when something has been downloaded but while something is downloading it appears as a line showing how much of the download is to go.

The trouble is the line is so small one would have to watch their screen through binoculars to see it.
    I have quite a busy toolbar but when I hide bookmarks, immediately I want a site from the toolbar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another show I watched called Cult has been cancelled the viewing figures were so low that they have stopped it mid season.
    I came across a show that looked good, then I watched a trailer. From New Zealand:

http://thealmightyjohnsons.co.nz/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came across a show that looked good, then I watched a trailer. From New Zealand:

http://thealmightyjohnsons.co.nz/

It looks amusing, Kiwi Vikings.

So far there have been 16 episodes of it shown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks amusing, Kiwi Vikings.

So far there have been 16 episodes of it shown.
    A third series has been confirmed, it must be better than the trailer indicated, it seemed so bad it is good category.

It is more than Norse gods, I think there are also Maori gods.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Season 1
    Thanks :) It was shown in the UK on Syfy last year, a channel I never watched even when I had Sky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks :) It was shown in the UK on Syfy last year, a channel I never watched even when I had Sky.

I don't think I have ever watched the Syfy channel.

Although I could have watched a movie about a giant man killing slug on it a couple of years ago.

I cannot remember what happened to the slug.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded Almighty Johnsons from that link. The picture quality is good and each episode is about 44 minutes long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I have ever watched the Syfy channel.

Although I could have watched a movie about a giant man killing slug on it a couple of years ago.

I cannot remember what happened to the slug.
    I think the clue is in killing, unless it was a slug with superpowers.

I leave slugs and snails on paving so birds can have them if they do not find safety first, a cowardly way of avoiding killing them myself. :o
    I downloaded Almighty Johnsons from that link. The picture quality is good and each episode is about 44 minutes long.
    Mine still has 30 minutes to go. Maybe we can try it some evening, one of our regular shows is off for a few weeks, Arrow I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine still has 30 minutes to go. Maybe we can try it some evening, one of our regular shows is off for a few weeks, Arrow I think.

Yep Arrow is off now until the morning of the 25th.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot within the newspapers. Ozzy and Sharon living separate lives.

I wonder if he knows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot within the newspapers. Ozzy and Sharon living separate lives.

I wonder if he knows.
    :D

I watched some of the Osbornes series, he was quite distressed when she had cancer but she would not have a career without him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched some of the Osbornes series, he was quite distressed when she had cancer but she would not have a career without him.

She has hit the big 60 and may want a fling now that she has got her face steam pressed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She has hit the big 60 and may want a fling now that she has got her face steam pressed.
    There is not much of Sharon as nature intended left; Ozzy is still a fan of black hair dye otherwise he does not look very altered. Decades of being high or out of it have been kind to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not much of Sharon as nature intended left; Ozzy is still a fan of black hair dye otherwise he does not look very altered. Decades of being high or out of it have been kind to him.

I am not looking forward to seeing as an X Factor judge this year.

Her and Louie they would have George Formby too if he was still alive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not looking forward to seeing as an X Factor judge this year.

Her and Louie they would have George Formby too if he was still alive.
    I will have to boycott XF again if she returns, I cannot stand her but I find Louis amusing.

Amanda and Cowell have totally smooth foreheads, raised eyebrows are not an option.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have to boycott XF again if she returns, I cannot stand her but I find Louis amusing.

Amanda and Cowell have totally smooth foreheads, raised eyebrows are not an option.

I find Amanda Holden smug and what is all the crying about.

She cried quite a lot last night she didn't cry when Two's Country were performing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find Amanda Holden smug and what is all the crying about.

She cried quite a lot last night she didn't cry when Two's Country were performing.
    She must be hoping for a waterproof mascara ad job, it (her mascara) survived a lot of tears last night. I think she is a pretty good actress, she was great in the Grimleys.

2s Country made a lot of others cry, mostly C&W fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2s Country made a lot of others cry, mostly C&W fans.

The may require a little practice before heading for Nashville.
This discussion has been closed.