Dec Donnelly splits with his girlfriend

Comments

• Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww thought these two perfectly suited each other, what a shame. No more 'your boyfriend Ant and Dec' jokes! :(
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still with Mr 'Angels'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why? The shame surely would be if he was and felt he had to keep it secret because of fear of an adverse reaction? No one would care, it would make no difference to his career since he's there on merit and not because he's straight. It's 2011.
    He has his reasons, and he's made his decision. Therefore, I just think let him be. Things are the way he wants them and that situation doesn't affect us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has he gone to the papers to talk about how he's upset and anguished at the break-up? I thought it was suppose to be the girls who do the kiss-n-tell?

BGT ratings can't be that bad, right?
  • Blanco NotreBlanco Notre Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Dec and his girlfriend split

http://bit.ly/ewW968

So the beard has finally been shaved. ;):D
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow, i had no idea she was that small.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the beard has finally been shaved. ;):D

:D:D i see that word "smitten" is used in the write up, journalist's always use that, like for Simon Cowell and "the one" very strange when i read that i think the women is a beard for some reason..............of course they may well be "smitten";) saying that i do like Ant and Dec though they make me laugh love them on BGT and IACGMOOH the show would not be the same without them.
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I though Ant and Dec were an item? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    I though Ant and Dec were an item? :confused:

:D odd that so did i;) they would be a perfect match, but no Ant is married, she was a makeup artist on this morning not sure if she is now though called Lisa i think?:confused:
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit, that whole relationship had Max Clifford written all over it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

^^^^^^^^definatly agree with this, (Max stop using "smitten" so often;))
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    CRM wrote: »
    You can't have a bad break up for a relationship that never was.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1379781/Declan-Donnelly-opens-split-Georgie-Thompson.html#ixzz1KKnpBgH2

Dec is apparently 'upset and disappointed'. :eek: He will also have 'fond memories'

Donnelly said: 'I honestly don't want to go into why we split.'

I bet he doesn't want to go into detail, surely Max will put his characteristic spin and let us all know why they split, far more eloquently than Dec ever could! ;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1379781/Declan-Donnelly-opens-split-Georgie-Thompson.html#ixzz1KKnpBgH2

Dec is apparently 'upset and disappointed'. :eek: He will also have 'fond memories'

Donnelly said: 'I honestly don't want to go into why we split.'

I bet he doesn't want to go into detail, surely Max will put his characteristic spin and let us all know why they split, far more eloquently than Dec ever could! ;)

BIB. Am l missing something here........why should he go into detail, that is his private business
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Ant's wife Lisa is head of hair and make on SCD BBC1.

Can anybody tell me who Clare Buckfield in now dating - I'd love to see her and Dec have a happy ever after....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »

And I'm sure she got that job based purely on her own merit.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    :D odd that so did i;) they would be a perfect match, but no Ant is married, she was a makeup artist on this morning not sure if she is now though called Lisa i think?:confused:

she also used to be in a group called duece im sure.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »

Can anybody tell me who Clare Buckfield in now dating - I'd love to see her and Dec have a happy ever after....

why? its in the past!!!
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fond memories line is hilarious. You would use that about your old aunt or something.
    Forum Member
    Is there a link to this thread, I did a search and could not find it? Thanks.

Referred to in the thread called '100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread'. The current thread is temporarily closed due to various comments re the various 'injuctions'. Search through Part 1 of that thread you may find a few blind items, although obviously names are not named in that thread so you have to read between the lines, however some comments are quite eye opening. :eek:
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    BIB. Am l missing something here........why should he go into detail, that is his private business

To be fair to him I don't think he does do big spreads in the glossies or the like.:confused:

However if Mr Clifford is involved, his job is mainly deflective or attempting to put across the celeb in the best possible light.

We can only summise, but with Clifford possibly involved and the injunctions flying about, such matters are a bit of a 'hot potato' at the moment.

Not that Dec has done anything wrong, may I add.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

Don't think he's looked after MC..
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    And I'm sure she got that job based purely on her own merit.

Why wouldn't she have? :confused:
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't she have? :confused:

I'm sure the BBC wouldn't have kept her if she was no good at her job. Good luck to her, she still goes by her maiden name for her work.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pussyfoot wrote: »
    Is he still with Mr 'Angels'?

no hes taken..and not by Ayda Field...;)
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more "Georgie's boyfriend AntnDec" jokes on A League Of Their Own :cry:

It's sad, but at least it doesn't seem to have been a bad break up :)

My son watched the other night and John Bishop cracked me up when he asked Georgie if she and Ant went out on their first date in a double buggy! :D