Dec Donnelly splits with his girlfriend

Comments

• AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just seen this cringeworthy moment, with Simon Cowell going a little too far in his teasing of Dec and his lovelife, during their promo for 'red and Black' last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx8lTUi-d8c

It is a bit mean, and you can see that Dec is peed off with him, but it's also quite funny!
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,383
    Forum Member
    Very unclassy to be honest. If he can't think of anything wittier to say he should keep quiet. Glass houses and all that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread just wondering is Clare Buckfield pregnant and is she still dating/living with Toby Higgins?

I did post this on the IMac thread but no answer as yet.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    remember the fun we had on Ant and Decs official forum,hehehe...i believe the triangle became a pentagon.;)

Ah the Pentagon memories - All sides of the Pentagon are happily married except Dec :(

Also we have two Pentagon babies with a third on the way:)

Still waiting for an announcement of a Baby Ant:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    Ah the Pentagon memories - All sides of the Pentagon are happily married except Dec :(

Also we have two Pentagon babies with a third on the way:)

Still waiting for an announcement of a Baby Ant:cool:

Who's got the baby on the way? Claire Buckfield? Or have I missed something again. I really enjoyed the old Triangle chats! Ah the memories :D
    Forum Member
    Marilliona wrote: »
    Who's got the baby on the way? Claire Buckfield? Or have I missed something again. I really enjoyed the old Triangle chats! Ah the memories :D

I think Clare is pregnant but not sure - I was wondering who she was dating
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »
    I think Clare is pregnant but not sure - I was wondering who she was dating

She is dating someone called Danny Garth - photos on her twitter
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    She is dating someone called Danny Garth - photos on her twitter

Is she pregnant?
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Dec seems a charming guy but he seems to dump his girlfriends as soon as they get serious or want a commitment from him. I think that Sports Presenter took Dec to a family wedding and it was all over!!! He obviously loves playing the field.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah when I saw this thread resurrected I hoped you were going to say he managed to score a hot date with Ashley Roberts. I think they'd make a great couple, btw.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah when I saw this thread resurrected I hoped you were going to say he managed to score a hot date with Ashley Roberts. I think they'd make a great couple, btw.

Would he be able to forget that the last c**k that she had in her mouth was a camel's, not a man's? He was there at the time so I doubt it. :D
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »
    Would he be able to forget that the last c**k that she had in her mouth was a camel's, not a man's? He was there at the time so I doubt it. :D
    Maybe but on the other hand, he may have been impressed by her skills devouring it! :p
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice on the front of one of the tabloids today that ashley roberts has apparently been asking dec for a date.
    sounds like another plant i'm seriously thinking that dec is gay or bi why else would these stories appear.
    ant and dec have always remained private throughout their career even in their younger days.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just seen this cringeworthy moment, with Simon Cowell going a little too far in his teasing of Dec and his lovelife, during their promo for 'red and Black' last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx8lTUi-d8c

It is a bit mean, and you can see that Dec is peed off with him, but it's also quite funny!

Dec is nice and hurts no-one.

Simon chuffing Cowell hurts my ears for a start.

He should think himself lucky he is repped by PR people who will never admit that he tells so many fat porkies about his own 'lovelife' and have a good relationship with the rags.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dec seems a charming guy but he seems to dump his girlfriends as soon as they get serious or want a commitment from him. I think that Sports Presenter took Dec to a family wedding and it was all over!!! He obviously loves playing the field.

Or, it's all for show.

We only know what we're told by the papers really don't we?
    Forum Member
    Apparently Clare Buckfield had a baby boy at the end of January :D
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Apparently Clare Buckfield had a baby boy at the end of January :D

How did she manage this so remarkably privately and quietly !! I didn't see any gushing line of tweets to her with congratulations at all... very strange in this day and age... but well done to her !! Lovely lovely girl .. she always comes across as such a genuine warm person.
    Forum Member
    All that rubbish with Ashley (as if) :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes I defintely believe dec could be gay but we will never know the truth and the press will keep on writing about mystery dates and so on.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling that Dec (and Ant, seeing as it's a joint account) get gay comments quite a lot on twitter. Some guy just tweeted the word 'gay' to them the other night and Dec retweeted it with the comment (I've starred out his name because I don't think it'd be fair to include it here)

Brave of u to come out on twitter, but well done, now the world must know, ***** is gay. D

The guy then got slaughtered by people slagging him off/ congratulating him (and his boyfriend) on being brave enough to come out, and in the end he had to admit that he wished he'd never sent the tweet. Was funny to watch happening, and is a good way to respond to twitter idiots without swearing at or verbally attacking them,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's his business people are still scared to come out.
    Forum Member
    Allegedly his preference is well know in the industry. If that is the case then surely someone will spill the beans.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Ooh news article about Dashley
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmm yes... Ashley seems to be hinting that she and Dec have hooked up, though trying to keep is out of the public eye. Even if they have, can't see it working or lasting jig time!
    Forum Member
    Dec is dating Ashley now, trying to keep it out the public eye.:rolleyes: Why is it Dec always gets a beautiful girlfriend whenever the rumours get too much. I have lost respect for Dec:(