Options

The 5 lads singing Les Mis?

124»

Comments

• Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    It's pretty convenient for Simon for these lads to show up now when he has the pop market sewn up with one direction and IL Diva coming to the end of their careers:D

:o

What on earth makes you think Il Divo are coming to the end of their career. They are right now in the middle of a huge world tour and will be doing the large venues here in autumn, and I should know because I am going to one...wish I could go to more...:):):)
  • Options
    DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is said that they found each other through social media. I suspect some knew each other and they found the rest on line. I don't know if someone put them together.

Probably on grindr :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    How did they get together though? Doesn't exactly sound like a bunch of friends putting together a group.....is there some managerial team behind them and did they even audition to be part of this group?
    Yes they have a manager. He decided to start a band, auditioned and these lads were the result. Then he tells them about BGT. Some of them not happy about some of the small lies they have had to tell as directed by the directors of BGT. The lad I know is not gay.
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they got my vote
  • Options
    karlsbergkarlsberg Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    So the answer was yes ha