What a vile woman :eek:
  • _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edit, - Wrong jason lol
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she was being deliberately pathetic to gain attention, which she now has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think maybe a death threat or two could do her over inflated ego some good. She really needs to get some things into perspective. By being the way she was, I think she was just asking for some bad reactions. She was rude, and up her own arse. Lesson to be learnt - humility. Im just surprised someone before this point hasnt slapped some sense into her.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is an extreme overreaction by the paper to the comments made.
    I don't believe that they were actually serious death threats.

Jason Fubar???

(Fu**ed Up Beyond All Recognition??)
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Still, good publicity for the show! Maybe boost the ratings.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The comments used on the article don't seem like death threats. I find those comments appropriate, BUT if actual death threats were sent then that is sick!

I watched the show and threw my wallet at the laptop when she was on screen though....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't actually a work of art herself. Petulant self absorbed looking bitch:mad:
  • Le Chat NoirLe Chat Noir Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    She just HAS to be a plant! It repulses me to think a grown woman would behave like that.

I think the Daily Mail siding with her beggars belief. I'm not saying death threats are ever okay, but she honestly got off lightly considering her attitude. Some celebs/people don't even do anything to deserve it and get a lot more hatred and bile thrown their way.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    Wasn't this a repeat of an old programme....good to see the Mail catching up a year or so later.
  • LucyGS*LucyGS* Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    What a horrible lady.No wonder people are so worried about how they look these days. She looks like she'd melt if she stood too close to a fire anyway!
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Death threats are ridiculous but, blimey, has she looked in a mirror, lately?
    The guy she 'bagged' wasn't even ugly.
    Worse to be ugly on the inside. Seems like she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm about to watch it so I shouldn't say anything till I have, but the DM gang seem typically hysterical.

And it's a shame she paperbagged that guy, but the 'well I find him very dishy actually' comments are a bit silly, unless the DM deliberately chose a very unflattering photo.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was quite obvious she went on it to appear on TV.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People issuing death threats have to be deranged, I'm sorry.
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »

And that's fine, but why behave the way she did? As far as I know, no one else on CDWM has acted as badly as her before. Does she really want to be famous for being a complete cow?
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »

Don't they all? :D
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think maybe a death threat or two could do her over inflated ego some good. She really needs to get some things into perspective. By being the way she was, I think she was just asking for some bad reactions. She was rude, and up her own arse. Lesson to be learnt - humility. Im just surprised someone before this point hasnt slapped some sense into her.

That was a joke right? Condoning death threats?

She was clearly not being serious throughout the week, Jason got that, she was catty and bitchy in her one liners but was happy to get involved in the entertaining and scored the contestants well.

Shame some people feel the need to "correct" people they see on TV and even worse that they need to use death threats to do it.
    Forum Member

She was clearly not being serious throughout the week, Jason got that, she was catty and bitchy in her one liners but was happy to get involved in the entertaining and scored the contestants well.

Shame some people feel the need to "correct" people they see on TV and even worse that they need to use death threats to do it.

People who write death threats are awful, and it's inexcusable, but would you really want a society where behaving like her is the norm and encouraged? I think it would be horrible.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People issuing death threats have to be deranged, I'm sorry.

It's only a television show FFS. I remember when some idiot issued death threats to Channel 4 for cancelling Big Brother, a crummy reality show that was falling in the ratings.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that's fine, but why behave the way she did? As far as I know, no one else on CDWM has acted as badly as her before. Does she really want to be famous for being a complete cow?

Insecurity about her own appearance and getting old, is the main thing I saw, so she has to belittle people around her. You don't need to be a psychologist to work that out.
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »
    . I remember when some idiot issued death threats to Channel 4 for cancelling Big Brother.

Bloody hell. Some people are so utterly bonkers it frightens me. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was more of a light hearted remark.
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going on about "death threats" is a bit of a stretch. I mean technically they are if you take them literally, but any fool can see that the comments were not actually meant in that evil a spirit!
  • Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    googleking wrote: »
    Going on about "death threats" is a bit of a stretch. I mean technically they are if you take them literally, but any fool can see that the comments were not actually meant in that evil a spirit!

So 'knocking her unconscious' or 'giving her a 'damn good slapping' doesn't amount to a death threat, but talk of 'poisoning her' comes pretty damn close. Doesn't matter about 'taking them literally' no reasonable person spouts stuff like that.