Options

Little Mix Audition Footage?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    Don't try and put yourself through the torture of watching their auditions. No backing track, no lights, no dancers to take your mind off of it would all lead to depressive thoughts.

i'm sure you would never admit to admiring anything about it, but jesy's audition was acapella and (imo) accomplished.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Btw, Jade said in twitter that she sang "I wanna hold your hand" by the Beatles in her first audition. I really do hope they show the auditions at some point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    At boot camp, there were 2 seperate manufactured groups:
    Jesy, Perrie, 'Becca Shaw' I think her name was? The one who got it on with Frankie, and another girl.
    Leigh-Anne, Jade, and another girl.
    Jesys group did 'survivor' with the beatbox breakdown, which was performed again by Little Mix on Xtra Factor a few weeks ago.
    Leigh Annes group did 'Yeah 3x' by Chris Brown, but wrote their own lyrics to the verses. The third girl was the weak link.
    These 2 were the best girl groups of the night, and the best performers from both were put together to make Rhythmix :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saz111 wrote: »

The first one says it's not available but the second one: lol
    Jesy sounds totally different in the studio. Thanks for those! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    elsali wrote: »
    The first one says it's not available but the second one: lol
    Jesy sounds totally different in the studio. Thanks for those! :)

Oh yeah so it does, sorry not sure what I did there! :)
    Here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cade-d0O28
    Leigh Anne's studio voice is really good! Will be even better now due to vocal coaching etc.. And that's no problem!
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    saz111 wrote: »
    Oh yeah so it does, sorry not sure what I did there! :)
    Here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cade-d0O28
    Leigh Anne's studio voice is really good! Will be even better now due to vocal coaching etc.. And that's no problem!

She sounds good, but boy that is one cheap video lol!:D
    It's interesting that both Leigh-Anne and Jesy have featured on urban tracks.
    Whereas Perrie has more of a rock edge (her audition song choice proved this) and Jade has motown influences :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We never saw Zayn from One Direction's audition either until they were on the final and they did the story on how they were put together etc. I'm sure its going to be the same with Little Mix.