The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THE THING THE THING THE THING!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
    Hopefully that means my THING will be waiting for me when I get home. Can't wait to see it in all its glory!! :D:D:D:D:D (Soz - borrowed smilies!)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning to all ;)

*Runs in waving and blowing kisses, hugging any threadies within arms' reach*

Just popped in to drop off a few bits and pieces :)

http://unrealityshout.com/amazinsuphilips/blog Hang onto the url, it will take you to all my blogs. I'll be writing one about the Letters tour as soon as I can, RL permitting.

Remember I said I'd been writing? Here's the book my first story went into. The story is called The Third Possibility and is a spooky tale that owes a lot to All For Nothing and Violet among others. http://troglodyterose.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/introduction-to-terror-scribes-part-two.html This link gets you a 35% discount if you like horror and want to buy. Not for the faint hearted :eek:

My second story, inspired by Neillo's golden guitar and "the stroking incident" during the MCAG interview will appear in a magazine some time in the near future. It's called The Lost Guitar of Jordan Wells and is another slightly spooky one.

Lovely Will collage Doodle.Lots of great vids (yes I'm lurking when I can). Hope all Mfest goers have fun. I'm with you in spirit (gin for preference).

*Runs back out, scattering more kisses and hugs*

Love the inspiration for these books I wonder if I would ever be able to write one.................they do say there is book in each of us. All systems go for you it seems spiral and so exciting it all is. I want to read all that you have written regarding your post. (hugs) xx;)
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Thanks Tilly, Tickets for children are free, so I guess they are encouraging the family feel.
    Should have got all this out of my system before I had kids, but as the saying goes "you're never too old " My older kids want to go to festvals now , but refuse to come to this one, scared in case I embarass them Who me , as if
    We should have a "Who's going to the MFest " list:D
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    ME!!!!!!!! :D

eldracttam that's a fantastic idea a tent!!!!! That would solve all my problems lol ........................I can turn up the day before and then just turn up at the gig relaxed. after all it is a festival isn't it.What colour tent shall I get Add me to the Mfest list.;)

Linseyap wrote: »
    Matt has unfollowed someone on Twitter, always makes me curious'

I'm pretty sure there's no way to hear that now Check your PMs *cough*

I still know so little about Twitter despite using it and Tweetdeck for over a year or so. One day I will decypher the code on twitter.lol ;)

:D

Oh the THING is so beautiful I have to get one.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Off to take member of family for Sixth Form interview.......................... Laters as they say.;):)

-
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How long is it in centimeters?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *SQUEEEEEEEE!!!*

(that couldn't possibly be misinterpreted :p)

Is it soft as velvet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cardoodle wrote: »

Nice one Doodle,your speciality.

Bad that he dont like oysters.Wish him a good life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Runs in waving and blowing kisses, hugging any threadies within arms' reach*

Just popped in to drop off a few bits and pieces :)

http://unrealityshout.com/amazinsuphilips/blog Hang onto the url, it will take you to all my blogs. I'll be writing one about the Letters tour as soon as I can, RL permitting.

Remember I said I'd been writing? Here's the book my first story went into. The story is called The Third Possibility and is a spooky tale that owes a lot to All For Nothing and Violet among others. http://troglodyterose.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/introduction-to-terror-scribes-part-two.html This link gets you a 35% discount if you like horror and want to buy. Not for the faint hearted :eek:

My second story, inspired by Neillo's golden guitar and "the stroking incident" during the MCAG interview will appear in a magazine some time in the near future. It's called The Lost Guitar of Jordan Wells and is another slightly spooky one.

Lovely Will collage Doodle.Lots of great vids (yes I'm lurking when I can). Hope all Mfest goers have fun. I'm with you in spirit (gin for preference).

*Runs back out, scattering more kisses and hugs*

Thanks for dropping by, i will read those for sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    ME!!!!!!!! :D:D
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Sounds like a great idea :p

MEEE!!! :D:D

Any others Tilly?,Linsey? just read Wildhoney will be there too.

You can form a cheering squad for Matt there,but its a rule to wear shorties/ short skirts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if there's anywhere we can hear Matt sing his cover of Ordinary People, I only got to hear it once before TPTB removed it :mad::cry:

by John Legend? I want to hear that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt has unfollowed someone on Twitter, always makes me curious :confused:

I'm pretty sure there's no way to hear that now :o;):o Check your PMs *cough*

a big Why?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steady there hon, it's delicate ;). Enjoy

Is it breakable?
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Why to what?
    megamatt wrote: »
    Any others Tilly?,Linsey?

You can form a cheering squad for Matt there,but its a rule to wear shorties/ short skirts.

Yes, me!! Bought my ticket yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »
    Hopefully that means my THING will be waiting for me when I get home. Can't wait to see it in all its glory!! :D:D:D:D:D (Soz - borrowed smilies!)

And give me a hint(us including the lurkers) when you open it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why to what?

Yes, me!! Bought my ticket yesterday.

Good Morning just edited my post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok,done my 10 post a day thing. But please give us(with those without the THING) hint. Au revoir.
  • chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Ok,done my 10 post a day thing. But please give us(with those without the THING) hint. Au revoir.

sorry, The Thing is top secret - only those involved can know about it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »

Hopefully i will have something when i get home tomorrow:D:cool:

So having just caught up i see that it will be a 60min set at Mfest:D Very tempted to go now but will have to manage my finances over the next month or two "still have to sort out my trip to the Olympics":eek:.
  • CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long is it in centimeters?

Some things are best left to the imagination! :D:D
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone fancy five minutes with Matt?? :):):)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16118432

Oooh That was nice Cardie.5 mins is just not long enough though is it ? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Cardle_muff just posted on twitter that Matt is doing a 60 minute set at Mfest! Fabulous! :D:D

Sorry about the late reply,Only just seen the above msg.

I was the person that posted about this on MCAG yesterday,I emailed the people at MFEST and this is what they said 'Matt will be on stage for 50-60 mins,He should be on stage early to mid evening'. This is what really swayed me,I just knew I had to see him again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazb68 wrote: »
    Sorry about the late reply,Only just seen the above msg.

I was the person that posted about this on MCAG yesterday,I emailed the people at MFEST and this is what they said 'Matt will be on stage for 50-60 mins,He should be on stage early to mid evening'. This is what really swayed me,I just knew I had to see him again.

I know you did and said that someone had already posted it on either here of or FB xx ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some things are best left to the imagination! :D:D
    Steady there hon, it's delicate ;). Enjoy

It sure is Pie absolutely sublime;):D:D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YESSSS,.. SQUEEEEEEE. and everything else to describe it. LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if there's anywhere we can hear Matt sing his cover of Ordinary People, I only got to hear it once before TPTB removed it :mad::cry:

This is one of my favourite covers that Matt does brilliantly...just love it :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Pedsky wrote: »
    Hopefully i will have something when i get home tomorrow:D:cool:

So having just caught up i see that it will be a 60min set at Mfest:D Very tempted to go now but will have to manage my finances over the next month or two "still have to sort out my trip to the Olympics":eek:.

With you there Ped i'd love to go, i can look at my finances all i want, but it's just not going to happen :(:(
This discussion has been closed.