[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the charity event where dana bought the fur coat (it cost around 2k she said)? Then another housewive said she had the exact one but faux fur and dana said about how hers was real fur.

Was it real fur or fake? Im sure in oc when vicki got that damn awful fur coat it was way more expensive than 2k dollars.

;) Methinks Vicki's new man *shudder* hadn't bought the coat but had rented it! It was pretty obvious but Vicky being Vicky had to milk her "love and possession tank being filled up"
    :eek: That expression grosses me out every time she uses it. EWK.

Dana only lasted a season for a reason. Anyone as insecure as to a) pay £25k for a pair of sunglasses and them have to brag about it to squillionaires like Lisa, Adrienne and Camille is pretty pathetic. No idea about the coat, but isn't California supposed to be sunny? :confused: Why on earth do they need fur coats anyway?
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    ;) Methinks Vicki's new man *shudder* hadn't bought the coat but had rented it! It was pretty obvious but Vicky being Vicky had to milk her "love and possession tank being filled up"

Dana only lasted a season for a reason. Anyone as insecure as to a) pay £25k for a pair of sunglasses and them have to brag about it to squillionaires like Lisa, Adrienne and Camille is pretty pathetic. No idea about the coat, but isn't California supposed to be sunny? :confused: Why on earth do they need fur coats anyway?

Aaah yes Brook and that fur coat. How weird was that, he even gave it to her on a hanger (as you say, straight from the hire shop :D), you think he could have made an effort, it's not every day you get a mink coat (mind you i wouldn't want one) you would have thought he would have wrapped it up in a big mega box. Bah, he/is weird.

Dana, eww what a desperado, glad she was dumped, she was an embarrassment.

BH ITV2, whoa........ going over to the dark side now. Lisa's tea party and the elephant in the room has now been released. Yay for Camille (she has been great this series).

I was so incensed that it all got to that stage with Taylor and to think that Camille is now the bad guy, I had to go online and watch the following few episodes. I am shocked at how this has played out :D All very dangerous territory, what on earth is Taylor thinking, denial is one thing but involving others in this deceit it outrageous. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or angry, because at the end of day she only wanted to be with Russell for the lifestyle which is wrong on so many levels.

From a slow start for me BH is fast becoming my favourite.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Just watching BH not liking Lisa at all shes a bit to sly for my liking . Now Im a dog lover not matter what breed or size but Im sorry that mutt Jiggy doesnt do it for me. Might help if she didnt dress him up all the time lol.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im watching it now.... bizarre lol
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God, Ive been so behind and had loads to catch up on.....where to start?!

Atlanta- Ive only just gotten around to watching the last ep, so apologies to everyone who saw it 2 weeks ago! :p It was fabulous, obviously the highlight of the ep was Kenya strutting into Nene's event dressed as Phaedra :D And Oh My Phaedra's face when she saw her was divine! So in Kenya comes, dressed as our resident southern belle complete with string cover-up, ott hat and butt pads! It truly was a sight to behold. I was laughing so hard, you kinda have to give her props, everyone is talking about her saying shes crazy, a copycat and a raging lush, so what better way to waltz into an event and REALLY give them something to talk about :D It was utterly fabulous and I loved it!!
    Kenya is kind of a loon, but I love watching her. Say what you will about her, but she brings the drama and crazy in spades to the show and clearly people agree cos the ratings are going higher each week in the US. I do love me some Atlanta.

I can see things going south with Cynthia and Porscha quickly. Its always the same on these shows, get one of them to help with your event and it will always end in drama. I have to say I am loving Cynthia this season, shes got more sass and is much feistier than the Cynthia of old and I love this side to her :o Shes also totally stirring the pot with Kenya and Phaedra!

I loved Nene and her acting coach discussing finding Nene's "inner white woman" lol Is it just me though, or does anyone else think Nene's inner white woman is propably Kim?! :D Has anyone been watching Nene on "The New Normal", I quite like it and I think our Nene is doing a great job. How times have changed for Miss Leakes huh?! Quote of the ep has to go to Nene, in reference to Kenyas entrance to the party "that Bitch done lost her mind" :p

Beverly Hills- Well, after a fairly pleasant start to Brandi's Vegas trip it all went to hell that last night at dinner didnt it?! Im so Team Brandi. For me, she is the shining light on BH, aswell as Lisa. I love that Brandi will say what nobody else dares to, and tally is right, she just opens her mouth and it all comes tumbling out, for good or ill :p and I love her for it. Kyle on the other hand, I could quite happily slap hard! She is such a gigantic sh*t stirrer its actually ridiculous, and as for defending everyone but Lisa?! what an utter bitch. Shes such a drama queen and utterly revels in it.

Just why she and Camille felt the need to bring up Adrienne ill never know? Other than starting drama, and they KNEW it would, there was just no reason to mention her. I love Camille, but she knew what would happen. I couldnt believe it when she denied knowing about Adriennes shady behaviour at last seasons reunion, she claims she didnt like being put on blast by Brandi and thats why she denied it, well good on Brandi as I wouldnt have let it go either. Kyle of course is right in the middle of all this and loving it! Ughh!! She makes me ill. Also, what was with Camille going for Lisa with her comments about SUR? Adrienne makes it sound like she owns half of Vegas, Brandi merely pointed out that, actually she owns 2% of The Palms, and I didnt see the big deal in that, 2% of the Palms is beter than nothing lol but for Camille to hit out that Lisa didnt own SUR? It was totally grasping at straws. Lisa owns 51% of SUR, and shes always had her business partners and she hasnt denied that. They have been on the show before, and they have both been on Vanderpump Rules.

Yolanda is the voice of reason through all of this, but of course these ladies dont like calm or reasonable, they like crazy and she was always going to be ignored. Her telling them to Shhh was pretty epic though, so good on her for that! :p

Kim had her nose job, and really I dont see that she needs it. Its like shes bored, and just thought Why Not?! Also have to wonder if its a good idea for someone with Kims issues to be having that kind of surgery? I think not.

Another week without trailertrash Taylor! How fab was that?! Please Bravo, get rid of this woman, nobody cares and nobody will miss her.

Shes back next week though, and also we have the confrontation between Brandi and Adrienne to look forward to. Is Adrienne really trying to deny knowing that she is suing Brandi?! It was her that was running around screaming thats a lawsuit and blasting Brandi for character assasination. The change in Adrienne is crazy, she used to be a firm fave of mine, now I cant stand her!

Also, Vanderpump Rules- I think a few others have mentioned, but this weeks ep wasnt that great. It felt SO fake to me, faker than usual anyway and the cast really are the biggest bunch of divas ever, and not in a good way! I dont really care for any of them, but Oh God do I loathe Stassi! :mad: She is the most hateful, self absorbed witch Ive seen on a tv show in a long time. Shes vile. I fee bad for Lisa being associated with this lot, and I cant imagine that it is doing the rep of SUR much good either.

Still to catch up with Vancouver but Ill post my thoughts when I do. Really been looking forward to this starting back. Just a shame Jodi is still there, but she is the one you love to hate. Her daughter though, I just hate. They need to get rid of her quick!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Seen RHOBH "Tea Party" It's easy to feel sorry for Taylor in the beginning, but she gets really annoying. That's her choice who to invite to her award ceremony, but to then accept Lisa's invite to the tea party to then turn on her host was rude. First Taylor starts the waterworks, then tries to get the other girls to turn against Lisa. In the flashback Lisa never said that she wasn't her friend, Adrienne didn't help matters. Lisa even offered Taylor a place to stay and Taylor threw it back in her face. Lisa can't win.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you granted08. I struggle to like Taylor as she is very "me me me. She is a poor me victim, but can be quite nasty when she seems to stir things up. I know she has had problems to deal with but she seems to think she is the world's only victim. It made me laugh when during one of her talking head shots she seemed irritated that the women were talking about her marriage, but that is what she talks about.

I don't like Adrienne and she is not a good friend to Lisa, imo. The next episode includes Adrienne getting offended about Pandora's choice of venue for her "hen party", and Adrienne uses this as an excuse to have a go at Lisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Have to agree with Kim why would she have sold her part of the house for £20k and why would Kyle buy her sister out for only £20k? Hoping there is more to it than has been said.

Kyle imo has been coming across very mean girls. Both Kim and Kyle were very unpleasant to Brandi.

I love Lisa, Camille and Adrienne.

I found it hideous the way they attacked Brandi - it almost put me off watching the show, but I am seriously addicted, so no chance.

I just watch on ITV2, so I do not know what is ahead, but I didn't mind Brandi at all so I hope there will be more of her.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just started with The Real Housewives Of Vancouver. OMG It's my new favourite one. Anyone else seen it?
  • AndrewRobinsonAndrewRobinson Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    OMG! Bombshell tonight on Beverly Hills! (ITV 2 Pace)

Good on Camille! First time I've really liked something she has said!

I do feel sorry for Taylor but when listing to the rest of the ladies, especially Camille its easy to see why they are confused. There is something cold about Russell (God forgive me for speaking about him like that) but Taylor is "out there" sometimes. Not that it excuses what happened to her, if its true. I do feel sorry for Taylor because she has issues but people that have issues and that are struggling believe everyone is out to get them (I know that from personally experience) but its a long, hard fight. Taylor just needs to step back and look at the picture. Or is she just a big phony? A broken jaw did I hear Camille say!?! Like, I know the cameras only follow the ladies around for what? 4-6 months? You think someone would have noticed her jaw being broke!! Or maybe it happened before she became famous? Who knows! I don't know what to think about Taylor sometimes & don't get me started on Kim! Feel sorry as she has issues that are obvious to see but why doesn't she seem to take part in anything this season? I seen that season 3 of Beverly Hills has aired already on the USA, anyone know if we will be getting it straight after season 2 stops airing on ITV2? On a side-note disappointed to read that some of the juicy bits are edit out by ITV2, they should re-air late at night unedited!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Season 3 of Beverly Hills is still airing in the US. Episode 13 is airing this Monday night so there's going to be roughly another 10 weeks before the season wraps up there. So ITV2 won't be showing brand new episodes for a while. I'd assume once the current seasons of Atlanta and BH finishes in America they'll start showing new episodes of New Jersey and OC(?) NYC hasn't even started shooting Season 6 yet - I read it probably won't be until April. I'm also assuming NYC and Miami will begin to air around the same time.

It's great reading all the comments about BH now thanks to ITV2. Season 2 had me hooked - it really has the right balance between light and shade out of all these shows.
  • AndrewRobinsonAndrewRobinson Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Ooohhh :(

I'm addicted to Beverly Hills!

ITV2 better show a new series after it or I'll be fuming! lol
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Just watching BH not liking Lisa at all shes a bit to sly for my liking . Now Im a dog lover not matter what breed or size but Im sorry that mutt Jiggy doesnt do it for me. Might help if she didnt dress him up all the time lol.

I swing from liking her to not. I can see a lot of one of my relatives in her particular when she said to Taylor 'I am not masquerading as your best friend, but if you want to stay with me you can'. I think she sorta tries to offer help when needed but it is done as a form of duty and can be patronising.

As for Jiggy, i hate seeing dogs dressed up but as jiggy has got a skin complaint and they obviously love him to bits, I quite like his staring role in this show.
    granted08 wrote: »
    Seen RHOBH "Tea Party" It's easy to feel sorry for Taylor in the beginning, but she gets really annoying. That's her choice who to invite to her award ceremony, but to then accept Lisa's invite to the tea party to then turn on her host was rude. First Taylor starts the waterworks, then tries to get the other girls to turn against Lisa. In the flashback Lisa never said that she wasn't her friend, Adrienne didn't help matters. Lisa even offered Taylor a place to stay and Taylor threw it back in her face. Lisa can't win.

It is not only Lisa that can't win, none of them. She has involved ALL of them but has she told ALL of them that she doesn't want them to talk to each other about it, not until the T- Party. She wants to be in control of this impossible situation but it could never happen when you tell people such horror stories.
    I agree with you granted08. I struggle to like Taylor as she is very "me me me. She is a poor me victim, but can be quite nasty when she seems to stir things up. I know she has had problems to deal with but she seems to think she is the world's only victim. It made me laugh when during one of her talking head shots she seemed irritated that the women were talking about her marriage, but that is what she talks about.

I don't like Adrienne and she is not a good friend to Lisa, imo. The next episode includes Adrienne getting offended about Pandora's choice of venue for her "hen party", and Adrienne uses this as an excuse to have a go at Lisa.

Well I see it as she doesn't talk about her marriage only behind closed doors to all that will listen. She talks on screen about herself, how she is struggling, how she and Russell are in therapy etc etc. I think it has been quite revealing to see how all the women have in fact been very protective and discreet about what she has told them and is it any wonder that all of them are so confused as to what is really going on.

Now of course it is all out of the bag when Camille in her frustration tells it as it is. For Taylor to turn round and say this is not about my marriage but Lisa is quite amazing. If only she would step out of herself and see what she has done to these women by involving them in her denial. So frustrating. I hope her shrink watched this show.

What follows in the next few episodes is outrageous.

As for Adrian, I can see where she is coming from about her Vegas place, but then again these women are so spoilt and have so many 'friends' in high places in must be a nightmare trying to keep everyone sweet. I bet there is another person in Las Vegas they are 'good' friends with that is equally upset that Pandora gig is not being held at ... oh to have such problems darling.
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    I have just started with The Real Housewives Of Vancouver. OMG It's my new favourite one. Anyone else seen it?

No, where are you watching this ? :)
    OMG! Bombshell tonight on Beverly Hills! (ITV 2 Pace)

Good on Camille! First time I've really liked something she has said!

I do feel sorry for Taylor but when listing to the rest of the ladies, especially Camille its easy to see why they are confused. There is something cold about Russell (God forgive me for speaking about him like that) but Taylor is "out there" sometimes. Not that it excuses what happened to her, if its true. I do feel sorry for Taylor because she has issues but people that have issues and that are struggling believe everyone is out to get them (I know that from personally experience) but its a long, hard fight. Taylor just needs to step back and look at the picture. Or is she just a big phony? A broken jaw did I hear Camille say!?! Like, I know the cameras only follow the ladies around for what? 4-6 months? You think someone would have noticed her jaw being broke!! Or maybe it happened before she became famous? Who knows! I don't know what to think about Taylor sometimes & don't get me started on Kim! Feel sorry as she has issues that are obvious to see but why doesn't she seem to take part in anything this season? I seen that season 3 of Beverly Hills has aired already on the USA, anyone know if we will be getting it straight after season 2 stops airing on ITV2? On a side-note disappointed to read that some of the juicy bits are edit out by ITV2, they should re-air late at night unedited!

Taylor and Russell were so mismatched, it was all so strange. There was something quite robotic about him.
    Was it proven that he was abusive towards her? I know he had money problems but did he commit suicide because he was ashamed or did he deny it and could not live with these lies being told about him?
    Ooohhh :(

I'm addicted to Beverly Hills!

ITV2 better show a new series after it or I'll be fuming! lol

I doubt it. I have been so caught up with the elephant in the room being released at the tea party that I have had to watch the next few episodes online. I know that I will have to watch series 3 online, I can't wait for ITV2 to catch up. :o
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    bingoes wrote: »
    Thanks. Can't wait for series 4 to be shown over here, will have to go online and find out, you gotta do what you gotta do :):o

Today's BH on ITV2 was nuts. :confused:

1. Kyle & Mario going to dinner at the Hermun Munster's House aka Russell and Taylor....how awkward was that, they really are a weird couple. How nice to be able to sue people when you kinda think that they might be involved in something?

2. Kyle's mother in law having plastic surgery, she is in the recovery room looking like an Egyptian mummy and some smart arse says to her 'you look lovely' :D Meanwhile Kyle is being consoled as she is so 'upset' by how she looks. Paul says to Mario 'give her a hug'. Yep Kyle it's all about you, even when it isn't.

3. Meanwhile in the white paradise mansion, Lisa is giving Pandora's Box a box with a present that Ken gave her when she was pregnant, of course with a few more diamonds added and an inscription 'just remember'. Ken's gives his future son in law a present of a mega watch that Lisa gave him for a present. Taking recycling to another level. The future son in law might be one to watch as he has picked up that Lisa constantly takes the piss out of Ken, how ungrateful was this jerk to take the present from Ken and say 'did you wrap it yourself'. Not impressed. Meanwhile in all this sugary sweetness the adopted son who is sitting there smelling (apparently) is looking on and probably feeling like a spare part cause from where I was sitting he obviously looked it, poor bloke.

4. Then it's onto Mohammed, him of mega mega big house, face lift and with a girlfriend the same age as Pandora's Box. Lots of mwah mwah, you look gorgeous, you look fabulous darling ...... pass me the sick bucket. The best looking there was by far the camel in my opinion. Mermaids, sluts, belly dancers, snakes the lot. Kyle showed that she can do the splits, and not to be out done Taylor shows off her lady garden. Camille was quite restrained considering her pole dancing past, bless her. A random Spanish woman tells the women about her sexual activities and how they should call their husbands daddy. The secret orgy room was uncovered but no action was taking place cause the mattress needed replacing. I am sure the Spanish woman would not mind a lumpy mattress, so the orgy room might have found some action later on. In short, the most tasteless party money could buy.

5. The climax and credits for this episode goes to the camera man. The final shot being of the Kim's 'mystery man', we see Kim talking to him sitting at a table, she reveals that she has been seeing him for a YEAR :eek: we see the back of his head, who is he, what does he look like, is it Brooks from New Jersey? ... the suspense is immense. Slowly the camera man gives you a full frontal shot of his face ........ YIKES :eek: .. she has been keeping that under wraps for a year, what a let down.

Probably the most nauseating episode I have seen. Thank the lord I do not live in Beverly Hills.:D

The best synopsis and I will shut my mouth from now on. I just don't have the verbal flow :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    ;)Methinks Vicki's new man *shudder* hadn't bought the coat but had rented it! It was pretty obvious but Vicky being Vicky had to milk her "love and possession tank being filled up"

This was much debated on US 'recap' sites at the time of the original airing. The general consensus was that NEW (and USED) furs are at least nicely boxed when purchased and normally gift wrapped for free. So... how did Mr Hallmark Greeting Card just turn up with this coat? Most people think it was rented - only time will tell if we ever see it again but surely the hire company would sue if it wasn't returned?

I have a few theories, he robbed it from a cloakroom, found it left behind somewhere, mugged someone for it, or ... my personal favourite ... it was a fur donated to the homeless. That is a scheme in many large USA cities whereby people who no longer wish to be seen wearing fur can give their fur coats and hats to a charity which rehomes them to street-sleepers. Somewhat offensively assuming that street-sleepers are less ethical than rich peeps.
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Vancouver is priceless..... prob the best of all the HoWives.

I'm just watching the opening show of Season 2 YAY!!

Season 1 benefits from the hopelessly repulsive narcissist Jhodie and her devil spawn daughter. The fake, sorry 'converted' Jewish pair who spout yiddish but ought to be excluded from any religion other than Capitalism. Second hand handbag huckster who doesn't know her vintage from 'used' from 'brand new' from 'approved Hermes retailer'. ho hum. As much as they should be banned from all religions plus ever gaining publicity via any medium, they're reality TV gold!

Then the seemingly inoffensive Mary the Singer who gets bashed by everyone for no particular reason. Mainly by Jhodie. What is it with her? I mean she seems quite normal and has a decent life but time after time the women focus on her with some bizarre hatred as if she's got some quality that repulses them. Oh wait.... she's normal and talented...

Ronnie the Lush clings to Mary like a limpet then makes all manner of unfounded accusations about her with a level of rage that should usually be reserved for a lover's betrayal. I wondered throughout season 1 if they in fact were lovers? Who knows.... But Ronnie commits the ultimate betrayal by friending the simply impossible to like Jhodie seemingly just to spite Mary.

All makes good watching. Who is Ronnie and how does she have that OUT OF THIS WORLD HOME???

Reiko Action Barbie is just a person who looks fabulous and lives fabulous. Christina, bland, dunno who she is. Anyone else is forgotten......

I think Vancouver is easily the best / worst display of wealthy biatches on TV :D
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »

Aww no Lisa & Ken are lovely real down to earth people. I know plenty of people who have worked for them in the past (in their clubs in Soho, London) and they have got ntothing but respect and fondness for them.

As for Jiggy OMG he is SOoooo CUTE how can anyone not love him? She dresses him up as he has alopecia and an itchy skin disorder, aside from his head and paws is bald, so it keeps him warm and stops him from scratching raw. I am no fan of dressing up dogs.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor looks like a water rat, maybe if she ate something she wouldn't be so emotional.
    It makes me laugh when they have these tea parties etc, with all that food that nobody eats.
    Lisa is the only one with a down to earth personality and a sense of humour.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Vicki still with Mr 'We text affirmations of a daily basis' Brookes? I can see what Gretchen was so upset that Vicki was seemingly dating a deadbeat dad yet judged Slimey up and down for being the same.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    The latest show seemed out of order. There was no brandi and no mention of her yet dana was in it. Was it filmed before they met her or did they just edit any mention of her out?
    for anyone whos already seen it, when does russell die and how do they approach it? I read that the show was reedited after his death so did they take out any mention of him and taylor? Or do they mention he had died?

How did the tea party show end? I was working so recorded it but it missed about 5 minutes at the end! They were talking about taylors marriage and it seemed like it was building up to a dramatic revalation and then my recording stopped!

Do you think dr paul picked up on any taylor abuse? She was worried about her face thinking the surgery she had done was to blame and he said it felt like a bruise?
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Taylor looks like a water rat, maybe if she ate something she wouldn't be so emotional.
    It makes me laugh when they have these tea parties etc, with all that food that nobody eats.
    Lisa is the only one with a down to earth personality and a sense of humour.

I found it creepy that russell sent them all emails about taylor taking diet pills. So random.

The only housewive i like completely is lisa. Theres something so real about her. The others seem to be competing but shes just living her life.

The one i despise is adriennes chef whos always bitching about lisa!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    The tea party episode of RHOBH is insane with the amount of drama. Camille is giving her ex a run for his money in the drama stakes lol it's hard to see them all turning on Lisa as i dint think she meant any malice but its not the last time they do this either.

For anyone who wants to see the unedited non ITV 2 version of the game night fight, I'm going to shamelessly plug my own video on Vimeo Lol :D The game night fight starts around 7:30 minutes in

Back to the latest episode and again more drama! Seeing Camille getting pissed off was so funny. That girl knows how to make an exit. I don't get what was so mean about Brandi stating that the Maloofs only own 2% of the palms. It's a fact! But Kyle and Camille are so far up Adrienne ass saying "Oh I feel so bad Adriennes not here, this is her town, etc". I think what they miss is the fact that with Adrienne they got the VIP experience and with Brandi they get a pole lol Camille saying that Lisa doesn't own SUR is just silly but maybe after seeing Vanderpump Rules, Lisa would wish she didn't own SUR lol the people in that show are all just horrible but somehow I am invested in their lives.

Real Housewives of Vancouver was good for a season opener. I'm sad Christina isn't there :( Not too much happened. Jodi is still the most horrible housewife ever but the show would be more dull without her tbh. The new girls all seem to kind of blend into one blonde mass atm. Robin seems the best after one episode but maybe it's just that Texas drawl :p seems like it should be a good season anyway!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I found it creepy that russell sent them all emails about taylor taking diet pills. So random.

The only housewive i like completely is lisa. Theres something so real about her. The others seem to be competing but shes just living her life.

The one i despise is adriennes chef whos always bitching about lisa!

Lisa can see when something is ridiculous, like the OTT birthday parties for Taylor's daughter .
    Maybe Russell was trying to get the message out to people that Taylor is emotionally unstable because she never eats.
    Forum Member
    Wow! They're back. Somewhat more chipmunk cheeked than last year. Yay for the return of Jhodie, simply for the horror value. Mia's had her only Jewish credential reshaped into a more western caucasian stylie ... oh, wait ... she's not actually Jewish... did her NOSE convert too? Anyhoo, it's unconverted. Much to the chagrin of her mother who prefers to have someone with an even bigger hooter than hers around the house.

What's up with Ronnie befriending Jhodie is the question. And can someone who LIKES Mary not tell her to Run For The Hills and Avoid Mad People in Reality TV Shows? I mean WHY Mary WHY??? I'm starting to think she really does make a victim of herself... or praps she's totally $kint.....? Either way, do we not all just know she's gona spend the next season being emotionally / verbally / physically / legally / financially abused by at least Ronnie and the Claman Clan? Maybe throw in a serious sexual assault this season just to up the ante.

So instead of making like a normal self-respecting person and running for the hills Mary (and incredibly inflated cheeks) are back having a reunion with 'sober Ronnie' - yeah, I can see that one lasting - Mary forces Ronnie to pinkie promise to ''have each other's backs" whilst simultaneously observing they should have had a witness and failing to observe Ronnie preferring to use the words 'own your ass'. There is no hope for Mary. I now consider her Lamb to the Slaughter and possible Professional Victim.

Julia / Ioulia (somewhat channeling a Russian Heather Mills vibe) hucksters colourful Picassos and tikis and erm.. handcuffs. Randomly. But not as random as Mary visiting her shop and attempting to speak. about. erm...? textiles...? indigenous...? right...? (you have to be there) .. rolleyes from Ioulia. When it becomes clear Mary ain't splashing no ca$h, Ioulia literally runs out of the showroom and drives off so fast she breaks several laws and nearly causes an RTA. I guess Mary really is difficult to be around and is also suffering some serious delusion as she then reflects on what a great time they spent together.

Ronnie takes her kids for riding therapy. Cos she owns a whole ranch of horses in the Napa, as you do. There she meets Robin, with an accent so strong it puts JR Ewing to shame and wonders where can this person possibly come from... fuzzy clouds drift across Ronnies mind.... she has never heard a Texan accent before but she now LOVES Robin because of it. Robin talks about gynae issues and childbirth which is TMI about uteruses (uteri?) for most of us but Ronnie loves a good sob story about babies dying and the chance to tell everyone about Reme dying from choking even tho she didn't. So that seals the friendship deal. Robin R-R-R is new BFF. Promises to Mary are long since lost in Ronnie's brain fog.

Robin R-R-R says she don't have no vancouver larfstarl - ar jus rards mar horss who's also mar son. Wait... what?? He's also her Louis Vitton Chanel kerching kerching kerching ten tarms ova. Say WHA??? Can anyone in this programme speak coherently. Oh, yeah, Jhodie can. So, that's how the vile creature gets ahead in Vancouver. Clearly she uses her eloquent genius language skills to fool all of the people all of the time. It can't be hard.

So back to RRRR we find out #howshocking that mah source ah income is fram mah ex-husband. Yeh we never would guess. We see her fabularse ass. She likes 'breaking rules, being confrontational' and thinks people need to loosen up a lil bit. Reality TV Gold + alcohol = watch that space for a future Ronnie Mary Ioulia Jhodie massive car crash pile up.

Jhodie dresses ridiculous to go intimidate a friend of Mia's, the late Amanda, then wonders if she feels intimidated enough. Amanda wants to be a business mogul making fermented tea, however, she also is incapable of speaking full sentences and pronouncing whole words of more than 2 syllables. Is that a Vancouver thing? Turns out Amanda is also a hopeless lush so Jhodie takes the oppo to ever so caringly throw Ronnie under the she's an alcoholic too bus. Turns out it's not a business meeting but a Jhodie bigs up herself to an alleged stranger for the cameras performance. Urgh.

Newbie Amanda gym bunny has the body of a 23 yr old and the face of a 53 yr old due to dodgy fillers / surgery. Causing me to rewind that bit twice to ascertain she is in fact 33. Wow! Ha! She's also a dry alcholic. But is anorexic and sexually compulsive. WOW she fesses up to being potentially violent. Well done HoWife franchise for getting a whole load of emotional screwed people this season! The car crash potential is building up so rapidly it's hard to guess at this juncture who will be totally wiped out and who will be just walking wounded. I estimate Jhodie will be the only person who walks away intact and unharmed by the end of this season by simple reasoning she is far too selfish and narcissist to be real. She will simply stand on the side-lines roaring with laughter as people's lives are threatened.

So Amanda also has an ex-husband and is solo parenting her children as full time stay at home mum living off someone's alimony whilst going shopping and achieving the female goddess status of 'domestically disabled' [must check urbandictionary for that one, thanks Amanda for the new vernacular].

Is it even legal to call this show Housewives if none of them have a husband or co-wife? Speaking of which, why are there no lesbian HoWifes? Surely in the name of equality the franchise should be seeking out lesbian single mums with emotional disorders in recovery from alcoholism with botoxed faces and delusional outlooks on life who go shopping all day of the back of someone else's money and aren't very good parents?

So...... Ronnie is hosting a BBQ. Mary takes style assistance from her housekeeper, Mari, who pretends she can't speak a word of English but is secretly far more coherent than most of the women. Probably. Mari selects a belly revealing tie top specifically to annoy Jhodie. I like Mari more than Mary at this point and think she should go to the BBQ. Ioulia who isn't a mail order bride and is NO WAY her stated age of 26 takes clothing advice from her perplexed hubby. Oh, she has a hubby! Anyway he didn't buy her online but he doesn't want her to look vegas showgirl just in case people assume. Hubby throws a major continuity spanner in the works his own personal rebellion against 'The System' methinks when he appears doing his bit to camera with a full facial beard, whilst appearing clean shaven in the clothes filming segment.

Ronnie says she has a husband! But he's 'away on business'. Yeah permanently if he has sense about him. She sets up a fine looking BBQ but trouble's a brewing when she makes it clear anyone who annoys her will be pushed in the pool.... That's good cos Mary and Jhodie slag each other off on the way there. On arrival, everyone lurrrves RobinRRR's Texan accent and Ioulia does a great impression. Robinrrr in retaliation does an appalling Russian accent and then insults Ioulia into the bargain. Wow 1 minute in and the fights are brewing. Oh, Jhodie arrives with her daughter who isn't an alleged coke snorting violent slutty mouthy freakshow. Yet. Hannah is tiny, shy, and cute. She really should be rescued cos we all know how she's gonna turn out in the end. Jhodie lords it and takes offence to Mary saying hi to her child but rapidly loses all credibility by informing Robinrrr that Oklahoma is in Texas. The women then talk at cross purposes about alcoholism and Robinrrr alienates herself in a show of alcoholism intolerance... oops I feel a fight brewing. Mainly as Amanda clearly states she may well start one.

Ronnie gives a speech in which she freely admits she finds it hard to speak words. At least she's honest. No offence to the child, but I'm SOooooooo bored of hearing about Reme not dying as Ronnie details this yawn-story for the millionth time. Drama queen much? Gosh I wish she'd start drinking again. Reme makes a speech which is the only real and heartfelt thing that's ever happened in this prog. Causing the women to wipe away faux-tears as they can't deal with reality. Mary sings which infuriates Jhodie but she's outnumbered so she pretends to clap at the end. I can't help thinking if the kids weren't there, violence would have erupted quite some time ago. Roll on next week.
    Forum Member
    Is Vicki still with Mr 'We text affirmations of a daily basis' Brookes? I can see what Gretchen was so upset that Vicki was seemingly dating a deadbeat dad yet judged Slimey up and down for being the same.

Apparently Vicki and Brooks have split up in realtime. What gets me worst with V's hypocrisy is that at least Slade is damn good looking, has his own teeth, and used to be loaded. I get the feeling Brooks spent his whole life dodging out of town and living some Walter Mitty lifestyle. He's also a good 10-15 years older looking than his real age. urgh... shudders....