Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's that? Is it a movie or book? Never heard of it :o

It's a book by Jane Austen was going to read Pride and Prejudice again to celebrate its 200th Birthday but forgot i had bought Mansfield so reading that instead :p
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have decided to give Being Human another go. A friend gave me her boxsets and I am gonna start them at some point. Also i read what happened in the last ever episode and I thought it was very cool and different to end it.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    It's a book by Jane Austen was going to read Pride and Prejudice again to celebrate its 200th Birthday but forgot i had bought Mansfield so reading that instead :p

I've never heard of it. Only Austen book I've heard of is Pride and Prejudice, but who hasn't heard of that one? :p Are you watching the rugby? Wales are playing :D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Evening

How are you all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do Lm its a brilliant series one of the few really fresh and original British Sci-Fi drama's

And if you like Classics give it a go if not avoid it :p And no i hate sport of any kind just hope beat England becase that is a sport in itself and its always fun when they loose :D

And i'm good mimi how was work :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it wasn't too bad thanks. It wasn't very busy today at all which was lovely even though time went slowly because of it. Ended up finishing half an hour early. :)

Just chilling listening to music now. My copy of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 arrived today! Very quick given that I only ordered it the other day!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Yeah it wasn't too bad thanks. It wasn't very busy today at all which was lovely even though time went slowly because of it. Ended up finishing half an hour early. :)

Just chilling listening to music now. My copy of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 arrived today! Very quick given that I only ordered it the other day!

Alwaysgreat finishing early :) Have you seen it yet i really enjoyed like HP the last in the series proved to be the best :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alwaysgreat finishing early :) Have you seen it yet i really enjoyed like HP the last in the series proved to be the best :)

I saw it at the cinema. I had intended to finish the book beforehand but didn't. :) Apparently the ending was a twist on the way that the book ended. I quite enjoyed it, but out of the 2 franchises, Harry Potter will always be my favourite
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw it at the cinema. I had intended to finish the book beforehand but didn't. :) Apparently the ending was a twist on the way that the book ended. I quite enjoyed it, but out of the 2 franchises, Harry Potter will always be my favourite

Same i took my sister teens and Twilight perfect match :p And yeah the twist in BD was actually better than the ending in the book in which they primarily stood i field going shall we kill them shall we not for about 200 pages you didn't miss much :D And definitely in every way HP is superior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I quite like Lana Del Rey now. I've been listening to the album a lot lately. :) I really like Summertime Sadness, Carmen, Blue Jeans and Off To The Races
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Off To The Races had had a video i could see it as being something along the lines of National Anthem and what a video that was :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've only seen the video for Blue Jeans :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only seen the video for Blue Jeans :)

I would definitely check out the video for National Anthem it's her playing first Lady Jackie Onassis and even includes a JFK assassination :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wales won the rugby :D:D:D:D Are you celebrating tonight HM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take it England lost the rugby if Facebook is anything to go by?!

Haha
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got back from Belgium yesterday at 7pm. The trip was amazing and I have now got a girlfriend which I was not expecting. I bought some chocolate there and it tastes amazing and completely different from British chocolate
    And HM, I am too young to have beer but I did have quite a lot of Coke. And me and Billie are obsessed with Millac Maid and our new friend Robert came up with this amazing advert:
    Are people staring at you, then give them a quid! Amazing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I bet you are going to say I am mad but then I am completely random.:):)
  • Options
    Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need to stop going on ebay but I've wanted Bob Dylan's blood on the tracks vinyl for so long but haven't been able to get it. Anyway I've just brought one for £6 including p&p. It's my favourite Dylan album so I'm happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take it England lost the rugby if Facebook is anything to go by?!

Haha

You would indeed be right Mimi :D Oh and I think Ireland won the wooden spoon this year :( A bit of a letdown considering it's St Patrick's Day tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's nothing better than sitting in pajamas, pulling hair back into a messy ponytail and surfing the net, is there? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad you had a fun and productive trip ZB :)

And M don't go there they have Ellie Goulding promo's and special edition boxsets of Halcyon but with driving everything is on hold :p

And we won did we wish i were out now bet everyone is buzzing sorry to all you English but beating you is always a highlight :p And mimi so right PJ's crap tv and surfing the net its the imple pleasures :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are you all up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are you all up to?

Not alot just switched 127 Hours on :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not alot just switched 127 Hours on :p

Sounds riveting :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds riveting :p

It was okay i mean seeing amputation is never a pleasant experience :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was okay i mean seeing amputation is never a pleasant experience :D

It's about as pleasant as a trip to the dentist :eek: Even Miss Airy-Fairy's lecture are less painful.
This discussion has been closed.