Corrie: Owen Needs To Contract Some Sort Of Hideous Flesh-Eating Disease And Die

2»

Comments

• AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a saying that there's nothing on earth as angry as a Scotsman under 5'3''. I think Owen could possibly top that.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Owen really that short?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know for sure about the shortness but he does look that angry. He is a midget isn't he? Isn't Faye nearly bigger than him?
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So its ground hog day again with Bully Boy threatening Tim and telling him to get outta town. I was disappointed in the younger taller Tim how he didnt get Owens arm up behind his back and in Woolfy of BB speak - tell him to fook off. Anna is reverting to the nasty screaching chav that she was in the beginning.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna will never change, you can't polish a poo.
    I think Tim'll stick around though as it looks like him and Sally have got a thing goin on, dada da dada
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    So its ground hog day again with Bully Boy threatening Tim and telling him to get outta town. I was disappointed in the younger taller Tim how he didnt get Owens arm up behind his back and in Woolfy of BB speak - tell him to fook off. Anna is reverting to the nasty screaching chav that she was in the beginning.:mad:

maybe the scriptwriters are now slowly but surely trying to be consistent :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was where this whole storyline was leading to. Maybe he mentions to Faye that Owen threatened him and Faye will casually say 'well he hit me once' and that will be it!

Hope it happens. About time Owen got into trouble for his deeds!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Tim nor do I feel sorry for him. Ever since he called Chesney a idiot. I saw a sinister side to him that day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh i liked the other side to Owen..he scared me :D
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Rather like myself, Owen isn't afraid to stand up for decency and old fashioned values even if it means being unpopular sometimes.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    Love Owen. For some reason he reminds me of Len Fairclough.

Owen has better skin.

Anna wanted rid of Tim and gave the job to Owen.

Owen accepted the assignment with relish.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Rather like myself, Owen isn't afraid to stand up for decency and old fashioned values even if it means being unpopular sometimes.

Oh, for the days when men were men and women knew their place.;):rolleyes:
  • tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    Is Owen really that short?

He's five foot seven, not a midget but hardly intimidating unless you're an eleven year old girl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Oh, for the days when men were men and women knew their place.;):rolleyes:

Too true, I had to cook the dinner tonight and wash the dishes.

I would have refused & ordered the missus to do it, but a huge purple shiner doesn't suit me.
    Forum Member
    Too true, I had to cook the dinner tonight and wash the dishes.

I would have refused & ordered the missus to do it, but a huge purple shiner doesn't suit me.

Tell me about it, UQ. Geraldine's had me doing her a spicy beef stew and she won't accept anything less than tasty.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Ian Puleston-Davies' IMDB profile he is 5' 7.

Really like the actor and the character. Hope he remains for a good long time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5'7'' is he? really? and he wouldn't stretch the true there at all i guess?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Tell me about it, UQ. Geraldine's had me doing her a spicy beef stew and she won't accept anything less than tasty.

I dunno - these lucky women of ours must have felt like all their birthdays had come at once when they met us mo.
    Forum Member
    I dunno - these lucky women of ours must have felt like all their birthdays had come at once when they met us mo.

Ho ho.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Puleston-Davies does a marvellous job of portraying Owen, but he is surely one of the most odious, unpleasant bullies ever to stalk the cobbles. The writers really need to have him go loopy with a Black & Decker and sand his own face off - or something equally befitting - before jumping head first into the canal. And please make sure he has a good hold of Dev when he takes the plunge.

I love this post :D