Options

ED- Amelia

Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Fantastic little young actress...
That crap Sarah one should take note on how to deliver lines...
And wear wigs....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Exactly what I've been saying for months, Probably not on here. :) They're chalk and cheese.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amelia needs to be told that in a competition, not everyone can win.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, I think wee Sarah's quite good. The lass who plays Amelia is very good though, but I don't like the character much. Don't like anyone who doesn't practise what they preach.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Daisy puts expression and life into her words. The one who plays Sarah - can't even remember her name - just says them, flatly, without a trace of expression. Time for a head change there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BenKeil wrote: »
    Daisy puts expression and life into her words. The one who plays Sarah - can't even remember her name - just says them, flatly, without a trace of expression. Time for a head change there.

Exactly...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BenKeil wrote: »
    Exactly...

I don't mind her. She's not the best, but she's quite good at doing vulnerable and scared, (which she's had a lot of practise at lately) and at least seems quite relaxed and happy in front of the camera. I think she's improved a huge amount over recent years, but I would think as she gets towards her teens they'll replace her. TBH it's Gabby who really lets the side down for the kids, I think.Although she certainly scares me...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh?? Are you talkin aboot Sarah or Ameliah Glend..??
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind her. She's not the best, but she's quite good at doing vulnerable and scared, (which she's had a lot of practise at lately) and at least seems quite relaxed and happy in front of the camera. I think she's improved a huge amount over recent years, but I would think as she gets towards her teens they'll replace her. TBH it's Gabby who really lets the side down for the kids, I think.Although she certainly scares me...:D

I think Gabby does creepy child syndrome very well! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh?? Are you talkin aboot Sarah or Ameliah Glend..??

Both. I think Sarah's ok (and can do the scared/vulnerable stuff). Amelia's really good. Gabby is just plain scary.:D
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

I was totally ready to jump on you for calling her down syndrome :o:o That'll teach me to skim posts :D
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl who plays Amelia is good, The girl who plays Sarah, just has to say Grumpy every now and again
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a spoilt, annoying child; she needs to be sent off to boarding school. The whole Spencer family are quite out of place in Emmerdale. First they tried to push Sean as the village hard boy; that didn't work. So they tried the 'wise old man (Sandy) and the troubled boy' routine which was equally dire. Then they tried him as the village 'lover boy', with girls in the village fighting over him and one pregnant - equally dire. Then they tried the 'boy and his dog' rourine - equally dire. The writers have obviously seen they were on a loser there, so we are now going to get his sister front stage. Not entertaining at all.
  • Options
    EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's lovely!
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a cheeky little mare, but then all kids are just products of their upbringing.

For a start Ali should definitely made her hand in the £50 she found in the street. It could've been some old dear's pension money. :mad: I expect nothing of Ali, but I did think Ruby would've insisted on handing it in.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've disliked her ever since she said Carl is in Hell and Jimmy heard her. I don't care how old she is, it was a nasty thing to say. Even Edna doesn't do things like that and she's hardly one for politeness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my fifty quid, I can prove it too.

Mine was red with a picture of that Lizzie bird on it.

Can somebody tell Amelia that Uncle Q wants his folded back please.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caolanne "have you got me a present" Sugden and her terrible wigs. That kid always talks through its nose as well.

Amelia is just whiny.

Gobby Thomas, stereotypical vicars daughter with a dense indulgent mother = a right little basket with a permanent scowl.
  • Options
    madmumof3madmumof3 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »

This!!! She is a right brat and needs a flippin good talking too!!

I like Amelia, although I wish they would brush her hair and tie it back more, it must be a nightmare at school!! She always looks like her hair has never seen a brush!

By the way, talking of hair, what on earth has landed on Sean's head? :confused:
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my fifty quid, I can prove it too.

Mine was red with a picture of that Lizzie bird on it.

Can somebody tell Amelia that Uncle Q wants his folded back please.
    I am sure it will be returned to you UQ !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure it will be returned to you UQ !!

I'd like to think so Janet. ;):D

That's Uncle Q's Friday night ale money she skipped away with there, the little minx.
  • Options
    DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish they'd use a hairbrush on Amelia- she looks like an escaped Dickensian urchin!
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they'd use a hairbrush on Amelia- she looks like an escaped Dickensian urchin!

I assume that they will have to if she is going to win Little Miss Yorkshire.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her hair looks like mine did as a little girl- and my daughters. impossible to KEEP looking like its just been brushed all day. shes a child. children play and get messed up!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last time I saw hair like that, it was on one of those 1980s Gonk Dolls.

PS. Where's my fifty quid?
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like to compare child's acting abilities I think it's unfair.. But I do love little Amelia I think she is so cute and quite a good little actress for her age..