Options

"Afia's Inside.........."

Habs4TaxHabs4Tax Posts: 25
Forum Member
Chills!!

Amazing delivery, amazing turn of events and amazing long term consequences.

Wasn't expecting Zainab to find any words to say in that moment of grief and helplessness but I loved that she had the strength to tap into the one bit of humanity she knew Yusef would have left so that he could hurt in all the ways he wanted her to.

And Yusef's realisation at the end - knowing he'd been duped but knowing the only thing he genuinely cared for was safe - and accepting his fate with it. Amazing again.

Comments

• Options
    crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till Tafia finds out.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I didn't expect that! but do you think Zainab will feel guilty because of Tamwar's burning?
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't expect that! but do you think Zainab will feel guilty because of Tamwar's burning?

She'd have to be a heartless witch not to!
  • Options
    AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she feel guilty for his death?
  • Options
    Habs4TaxHabs4Tax Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    It will also be interesting to see what kind of effect this will have on her relationship with Masood - when it came down to it Masood tried to save Yusef's life. Zainab's intention was for him to die for a lost cause. What a day.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to see the aftermath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that bit, I was on the edge of my seat the whole episode but that bit stook out in particular.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Adcm wrote: »
    Will she feel guilty for his death?

I hope not, he deserves it!
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an amazing episode, the Masoods really hold this show together. It was ingenious to say that Afia's inside but she must feel terrible now knowing the consequences. Tamwar is just a boy and who knows how badly he is burnt, he was in agony as he came out.

Also RIP Youssef, one of my favourite bad guys ever. He had to die and what a way!

Top class eastenders.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a brilliant moment, and as the OP said, amazing long-term consequences
  • Options
    HaruhiHaruhi Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    I didn't like it.

But it's good for storylines.

Zainab has crossed 3 Tamwar, Afia & Masood
  • Options
    04ikhan04ikhan Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I have to say that I loved the way Zainab said: "Afia's Inside..........". She manipulated Yusef the way he manipulated her for weeks.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That line is going to haunt Zainab forever.....

Plenty to look forward to from the Masoods in 2012.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    To be fair she did believe Masood had died at the time.
  • Options
    crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

She could have shouted for help, they were close enough and I am surprised no one even saw them under the tree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

That's very true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I saw that coming a long way of :D Afia's inside
  • Options
    Lady of TrakenLady of Traken Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Habs4Tax wrote: »
    Chills!!

Amazing delivery, amazing turn of events and amazing long term consequences.

Wasn't expecting Zainab to find any words to say in that moment of grief and helplessness but I loved that she had the strength to tap into the one bit of humanity she knew Yusef would have left so that he could hurt in all the ways he wanted her to.

And Yusef's realisation at the end - knowing he'd been duped but knowing the only thing he genuinely cared for was safe - and accepting his fate with it. Amazing again.

I got chills too- she's suddenly gone up on the amazing scale... but she was a woman on the edge by that point. If he wasn't such a villian already it would be murder ....
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,956
    Forum Member
    when zainab said that i was like HAHA GO ZAINAB then tamwar running in :eek: wow scary stuff !!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Yusef is evil but his last scene made me want to cry badly because of the way Afia was shouting 'dad' and then he saw her and was relieved the one person he really loves and cares about was safe....Such a brilliant ending for him.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zainab with that line was chilling but awesome
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Amazing delivery of that line, Nina is an amazing actress. This is clearly going to have major repercussions for the family - I knew Masood and Zainab's pretty much immediate reunion was too good to be true!
  • Options
    wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The delivery of it was brilliant, it's going to be awful for Zainab when it sinks in what it meant for Tamwar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Amazing delivery of that line, Nina is an amazing actress. This is clearly going to have major repercussions for the family - I knew Masood and Zainab's pretty much immediate reunion was too good to be true!

I agree. Oh man, never thought of that :(:cry: I can't cope with this, still got Pat's episode to go as well...EE what are you doing to me?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Yusef is evil but his last scene made me want to cry badly because of the way Afia was shouting 'dad' and then he saw her and was relieved the one person he really loves and cares about was safe....Such a brilliant ending for him.

the effects of him falling through to ground were good , with the fire :p :eek: