Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

1122123124125126128»

Comments

• Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Matt in the "Spotted" section of Heat magazine.

http://twitpic.com/9g0gtz

The contributor got £200 for that - I bet there are a lot of threadies with photos they could have sent in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *pats arm* I refute the idea that any poster on here is demented. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope - we would all easily pass a sanity test - or that's what my carer tells me.:p
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Sunshine Studios :D. Morning all....i'll light the log burner, rotten day again weather wise :S

Little Sunshine Studios sounds great to me.:D We could do with some sunshine at the moment
  • Options
    suzhepp71suzhepp71 Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *pats arm* I refute the idea that any poster on here is demented. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PSML,none of us do anything that would make our families question our sanity!! ;)
  • Options
    CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Nope - we would all easily pass a sanity test - or that's what my carer tells me.:p

LOL! That must be the same carer who tells me that it's perfectly acceptable to call my OH Matt because his name begins with the same letter! :eek::eek:
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Little Sunshine Studios sounds great to me.:D We could do with some sunshine at the moment

Ha! Some of us in this here sticks have lots if sunshine today!! The down side to that is that the sunshine tells me my windows are pure filthy!! :D

I reckon my sanity has been up for question since mid - late 2010 and my whole family can vouch for that :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL! That must be the same carer who tells me that it's perfectly acceptable to call my OH Matt because his name begins with the same letter! :eek::eek:

LMFAO !!! :D:o:eek:! I guess the acceptability of this depends exactly under which circumstances you called him Matt and when?!! :o:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMFAO !!! :D:o:eek:! I guess the acceptability of this depends exactly under which circumstances you called him Matt and when?!! :o:eek:

*blushes* Sayin nowt. :o:o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

:eek::eek: - well I haven't done that yet! Although his name does begin with one of the other 25 letters of the alphabet, which probaby helps.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just brilliant. Watched Youngblood after this and then this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZu83X6xLY

:cry::)

OMG love these songs the lyrics;) :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *blushes* Sayin nowt. :o:o:o:o

:D

I know what you mean though. It's easy to get a bit careless! I once shouted to my son 'Matt' 'it's teatime' once coz I was cooking and chatting on twitter at the time. he didn't catch what I said at least :o! I don't have the OH problem at the moment. And if I ever have one again (doubtful) I need to look for a bloke with a similar name :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Totally agree that he should put a little more effort into both his twitter and facebook fans. He's a little better than he was, but it is still not great. I know it was a bit risqué, but the night after he had done a gig and on the way home offered a prize for the most inappropriate tweet about Will - he had such an amazing response and I think quite a few of us hoped he would do similar stuff again. But it's a one off so far.

As for the young silly fans - I quite like most of them - and it is nice to see that his fanbase is more than just "ladies of a certain age" - he is a good looking young man, I like to think he has appeal to the youngsters too..
    Me too:D:D
    Ha! Some of us in this here sticks have lots if sunshine today!! The down side to that is that the sunshine tells me my windows are pure filthy!! :D

Really hot in my neck of the woods today:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Brian McKnight put a single out on American itunes at midnight last night:) If u ready to learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dp_uy4e01g

He wants to show you how your pussy works, bets you didn't know it squirts:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just remembered this! Matt + Paul + special white top on Loose Women:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpAZgTOqAg

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57968765#post57968765
    This discussion has been closed.