Eastenders Roxy not believing Jean

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
After what she knows Micheal did to Ronnie how the hell can she not see through him?????????? GRRRRRR

Comments

• phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its soapland Roxy forgets she has a daughter most of the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved how Jean eventually worked her around each of the things Michael said (I especially loved the photograph scene), but I don't know how she's going to work herself out of the latest stunt.

Though I don't know why she couldn't see through the locker stunt, surely she could see how that was Michael.
  • rasborasbo Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has amnesia. Shes forgotten her millions, shes forgot her dad died on the floor of that pub, shes forgot her mum warned her about Phil and Shirley stealing,
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Unreal and a typical thick blonde - no wonder Phil found it easy to steal her money and that's steal in the true sense!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she? This is the woman who managed to "lose" millions in a matter of months.
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Well she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she? This is the woman who managed to "lose" millions in a matter of months.

This. You knew as soon as Archie left that money to her, she'd not be able to handle it.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This. You knew as soon as Archie left that money to her, she'd not be able to handle it.
    I bet Michael's sorry he never met her a few months earlier, when she was still in the money. She'd have made an even easier target than Jean.
  • rasborasbo Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh and she forgot Derek hired a hitman too
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I bet Michael's sorry he never met her a few months earlier, when she was still in the money. She'd have made an even easier target than Jean.

Very true Steve, very true
    Forum Member
    rasbo wrote: »
    she has amnesia. Shes forgotten her millions, shes forgot her dad died on the floor of that pub, shes forgot her mum warned her about Phil and Shirley stealing,

Yes the silly bint didn't believe that either :rolleyes:
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she will turn out to actually believe Jean after all, we don't know yet! She may just have been trying to work out how Michael managed to set Jean up, but we, the viewers were obviously meant to think she was doubting Jean!
    Forum Member
    hmmm don't think so River, unless if I'm wrong I'll apologise to you. This is all probably building up to Kat coming back and chucking Roxy out. If Roxy was still helping Jean, we'd be more inclined to feel for her. She did well tonight but now I'm reminded of why Ronnie always said that she had to bail Roxy out because she's simply not bright enough so it seems? Ronnie would have believed Jean and would have made sure that Michael was outed.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, wishful thinking on my part! :(

I actually dared to think the writers would be a tad realistic...
  • Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    And I thought Jean was stupid!

How thick is everyone in Walford to be taken in by a man with a known history of setting people up-Ronnie, Tyler.

I think the only person maybe slightly doubting it was Tylers brother-can't remember the bloody name!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxy was downright nasty in Thursday's episode. She has really proved how thick she is. The worst part of it is that is how condescending she was to Jean. Yes Jean's accusations were far from plausable to the rest of the characters, but there was no need to Roxy to throw her weight around. I hope Kat comes back and sorts her out!