Options

Terese in Neighbours

Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
Forum Member
✭✭
she reminds of Lucy, the poison dwarf in Dallas - anyone agree?

I find her really annoying - the way she seems to shout all her lines and show real aggression in her face all the time - and as for her two biggest "assets" - put them away woman! I'm a straight woman and I find them distracting!

she always seems to be shouting/arguing with Paul in the hotel reception too -not very professional.

and - finally - don't see her a match with Brad at all?

and... finally finally - just remembered this - I thought it was really off when Imogen came home late saying her car had broken down and Brad and Terese just carried on laughing and ignoring her, not the least bit concerned!

Comments

• Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hackney1 wrote: »
    she reminds of Lucy, the poison dwarf in Dallas - anyone agree?

I find her really annoying - the way she seems to shout all her lines and show real aggression in her face all the time - and as for her two biggest "assets" - put them away woman! I'm a straight woman and I find them distracting!

she always seems to be shouting/arguing with Paul in the hotel reception too -not very professional.

and - finally - don't see her a match with Brad at all?

and... finally finally - just remembered this - I thought it was really off when Imogen came home late saying her car had broken down and Brad and Terese just carried on laughing and ignoring her, not the least bit concerned!

Yeah, no wonder the kid's got an eating disorder!