Danielle Marr calls Louie racist

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
Forum Member
✭✭✭
on Twitter... for saying she was an Irish witch in the battle of the bands task.. oh dear!

Comments

• Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As to what other nationality of witch ?
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    She is a attention seeking head case and I am not that keen on Louie:eek:
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    desperate DANielle strikes again :rolleyes:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for heaven's sake... its time she gave up now.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's rasheist. Against chop sueys.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    It could be said she is talking Botox:eek:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As to what other nationality of witch ?

Are there other kinds.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman is obsessed with Louie & believes her comments led to him being evicted. If anything it made me want to keep him in longer!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Oh for heaven's sake... its time she gave up now.

Isn't it just. I really do cringe for her, she is seriously deluded and getting tiresome, let it go Danielle:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    She is a attention seeking head case and I am not that keen on Louie:eek:

So it would seem. Wasn't she picking fights with Nichola McLean earlier today? The kind of fight which you just want both sides to lose.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anything to get a bit of attention ,she really is desperate .
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit I noticed it, I can't see them referring to Sophie, for example, as an 'English' so and so, and/or Courtney as an American ****. The adjective was typical nasty Louie.
  • Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just seems to have a problem with Louie since he put her up for nomination. She needs to get a grip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    The woman is obsessed with Louie & believes her comments led to him being evicted. If anything it made me want to keep him in longer!

I have to say she handled her self badly in the house but that was down to her lack of confidence and sense of inadequacy.

She ended up being very annoying and cringeworthy. with a stupid, contrived facade of this bolshy woman. She would done better being herself.
    However Louis was horrible to her as well and he definitely had a delusional, pecking order of celebdom and a ridiculous snobby attitude to it.

But he was unfairly blamed for nomming her, that was all down to Sophie. But Danielle settled on Louis, which was ridiculous. However Louis is not a nice person. and seems very moody. But I doubt he is racist.
  • Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Are there other kinds.

obviously where does Carol come from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Have to admit I noticed it, I can't see them referring to Sophie, for example, as an 'English' so and so, and/or Courtney as an American ****. The adjective was typical nasty Louie.

Yes you have a point and every year there's an Irish Hm, we have this. Why mention nationality its like Irish people should put up with racism but not any other ethnicity..

Would Louis say Indian or Pakistani witch, no he would not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am an Irish Witch and know most Irish Witches. I object to what he said, not on race grounds but on associating her with us! :mad::D
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so deluded and up herself, really wish she had more time in the house, Certainly would have been more entertaining than the likes of Abz, Mario or Charlotte.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I thought she claimed to be intelligent?

It's xenophobic if anything, last time I looked we were the same race.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    obviously where does Carol come from?

I don't know but I have a love/hate thing for her. I would love to go out on the town for a night with Carol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am an Irish Witch and know most Irish Witches. I object to what he said, not on race grounds but on associating her with us! :mad::D
    LOL she is her own worst enemy.:eek:
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Yes you have a point and every year there's an Irish Hm, we have this. Why mention nationality its like Irish people should put up with racism but not any other ethnicity..

Would Louis say Indian or Pakistani witch, no he would not.

If an Indian female had been in the house and he called her an Indian witch, there would have been an uproar and racism shouted from the rooftops.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

Swallowing it too by the sound of her. I just wish she'd shut up and go away. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Oh Danielle... it's hard to fight with someone who just doesn't care! ;) Time to move on, dear.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D